Hope fifa 18 is better than this

BarnsleyBomber
4 posts Ball Boy
edited March 2017
So much wrong with it. Corners pens throw its rubbish. Playing augsberg on world class level. Knock ball past 70 speed defender eith martial 91 speed the defender out paces one of the fastest players i world. Everytime u try to out run slow defenders with sterling sane mane martial the defender pulls ya arm off and gets to the ball. Hidious game .

Career mode every time i have a european there is a 10 second delay before u can move the cursor around scteen whats that all about. Also every foul is either a yellow or red not true to life at all

Comments

• Splayer23
    359 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Couldn't agree more , maybe they can make chemistry more strict so that way noobs can't go from 4321 to a 41212 or 4312 while in game because it's annoying af or so that I don't have to see someone playing martial at striker when he's supposed to be a winger or a LM at CAM or a CB at CDM all playing amazing -_- it's like come on EA need to do something about chem
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yes, the pulling thing is only in this game to compensate for the broken ''pace is everything'' thing going on in every fifa... like a compensation...

Oh and... how can you play vs the AI and not get more bored than sitting isolated in a prison?
    If you think playing vs AI is fun, then I'm afraid you've been brainwashed horribly by the low quality of games released the last 15 years. Maybe you forgot what fun really was?
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    Yawn. Yawn... enjoy the game for what it is bc FIFA 18 doesn't come out for ages. Moaning isn't gonna get you anywhere and no-one is forcing you to play after all, if there's "so much wrong with it". It's not a chore to play.
  • florida chillin
    785 posts Professional
    Git gud and try skill. Not everything is pace
  • Aqeel87
    2816 posts Fans' Favourite
    Every year it's getting worse and 18 will be even more worse.
  • Dannygfc
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So much wrong with it. Corners pens throw its rubbish. Playing augsberg on world class level. Knock ball past 70 speed defender eith martial 91 speed the defender out paces one of the fastest players i world. Everytime u try to out run slow defenders with sterling sane mane martial the defender pulls ya arm off and gets to the ball. Hidious game .

Career mode every time i have a european there is a 10 second delay before u can move the cursor around scteen whats that all about. Also every foul is either a yellow or red not true to life at all

When I moved house I had no internet for 3 weeks. Career Mode was a lot more enjoyable then. It played like FIFA felt like it was supposed to. AI all round seemed to improve. Now that I got internet back it's back to the usual terrible AI in patches and odd general FIFA things.