3932 posts National Call-Up
    Mert no Mbokani yet. Tell me when he's around :trollface:

if I get top 100, I'll play with mbokani the next week :D
  • Yoshi
    Peter wrote: »
    Yoshi wrote: »

SBCs???

Busy right now but I'll have it out in a few hours plus gonna make one for my rewards. All I'll say is I didn't bronze, silver or gold B)
  • BrentfordFC
    13440 posts Has That Special Something
    Mert no Mbokani yet. Tell me when he's around :trollface:

if I get top 100, I'll play with mbokani the next week :D

I'll hold you to that :trollface:
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

SBCs???

Busy right now but I'll have it out in a few hours plus gonna make one for my rewards. All I'll say is I didn't bronze, silver or gold B)

Man, sucks that you didnt even play the 5 games to rank.
  • Peter
    Also, not sure if you know this but youtube videos embedded onto the forum dont get views.

People have to click it through to youtube website or app to get a view, so if youre not getting the figures you want dont be disheartened, the actual figure may be a lot different.
  • Yoshi

SBCs???

giphy.gif
    ur banter mert
  • Peter

SBCs???

giphy.gif
    ur banter mert

Kevin <3
  • Yoshi

SBCs???

giphy.gif
    ur banter mert

Kevin <3

giphy.gif
    mfw i get 1 more view on a video :D

I think my favorite scene of his is when he kills the turtle :D
  • Yoshi
    edited March 2017
    Episode #9
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8Wgdbr_sisg

Episode #10
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RTcJWR1vrFA

Super long videos, don't expect many to many to watch :D
    Post edited by Yoshi on
  • Yoshi
    edited March 2017
    Also if anyone's interested I'm on episode 12 of the RTG.

Episode #11-Rewards Video & SBC Packs
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=79-A4GTBZ6A

Episode #12- PLAYING AGAINST AA9SKILLZ IN FUT CHAMPS
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ASBp_LvIa10

@Peter This is the pack opening you were waiting for B)
    Post edited by Yoshi on
  • kirkio86
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Subbed, good to watch
  • Yoshi
    kirkio86 wrote: »
    Subbed, good to watch

Thanks! Appreciate it
  • Manimal
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Those attribute cards from AA9 are absolutely gross.
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    Put all episodes on play yesterday to give you extra view. Not sure if 1 helps :D .

Saw the sbc episode though, and got inspired.
    Trying to do all the advanced sbc's atm. :)
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    That first goal against aa9 was beautiful
  • Romo2barber24
    2202 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pretty sure I played you this past weekend. Didnt see me in the video though so might not have been you. I remember that team name and the kits.
  • Yoshi
    Also, not sure if you know this but youtube videos embedded onto the forum dont get views.

People have to click it through to youtube website or app to get a view, so if youre not getting the figures you want dont be disheartened, the actual figure may be a lot different.

Well didn't know that so I guess I'll be making some new threads on this later :D Thanks!
    Thomas wrote: »
    Put all episodes on play yesterday to give you extra view. Not sure if 1 helps :D .

Saw the sbc episode though, and got inspired.
    Trying to do all the advanced sbc's atm. :)

Thanks bro! It does help, I appreciate it :)
    Ryan10g wrote: »
    That first goal against aa9 was beautiful

ty! wish i could've won it, his team was just too strong
    Pretty sure I played you this past weekend. Didnt see me in the video though so might not have been you. I remember that team name and the kits.

maybe? tn/gamertag?
  • Cadey 5
    12169 posts Has That Special Something
    What cts you running? Nice Verratti pull! And how do you do the no touch dribble :D

I'm a pass and shoot kinda guy.
  • Yoshi
    Cadey 5 wrote: »
    What cts you running? Nice Verratti pull! And how do you do the no touch dribble :D

I used to run Gorilla's CT but I forgot them so I haven't really been running any, only thing I changed was cover. I need to find some that fit me for this weekend though.

Thanks! Surprisingly IF Sandro went for more :D

No touch dribbling is when you hold LB and move with the joystick in any direction. It works best when you have someone with 87+ dribbling. It's not the most useful thing in the world but I enjoy doing it. I'm sure there are tutorials somewhere, i wouldn't be the best to explain it :D
  • Cadey 5
    12169 posts Has That Special Something

I used to run Gorilla's CT but I forgot them so I haven't really been running any, only thing I changed was cover. I need to find some that fit me for this weekend though.

No touch dribbling is when you hold LB and move with the joystick in any direction. It works best when you have someone with 87+ dribbling. It's not the most useful thing in the world but I enjoy doing it. I'm sure there are tutorials somewhere, i wouldn't be the best to explain it :D

also NGL your voice did't make your avatar I was very confused :D I know that's not you but still no offence aha.
  • Yoshi

also NGL your voice did't make your avatar I was very confused :D I know that's not you but still no offence aha.

if you knew what I looked like you'd be even more confused :D:D:D
  • Pugzilla
    17329 posts World Class

I know what you look like ;)

Good luck though on this it seems like you are taking some time on it and making it look professional.

If you think of a way I could promote you or we could work together I am for it. I respect the way you go about your buisness on here for the last 4 or so years so I'd be happy to help in some way.
  • Peter
    Pugzilla wrote: »

Good luck though on this it seems like you are taking some time on it and making it look professional.

If you think of a way I could promote you or we could work together I am for it. I respect the way you go about your buisness on here for the last 4 or so years so I'd be happy to help in some way.

The 2 of you could play a few games on your stream.

And whilst playing Yoshi could just be talking about the R2G so far, giving yiur watchers a rundown
  • Peter

Well didn't know that so I guess I'll be making some new threads on this later :D Thanks!

You basically have to post a link, that does not embed. Not sure what the formatting is to do that.

@Kloral will know I think
  • Kloral
    3800 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017

You basically have to post a link, that does not embed. Not sure what the formatting is to do that.

@Kloral will know I think

Hey mate. Correct on the views but I stopped embedding the videos on my review thread due to the page being really laggy.

You can just put URL (the letters URL around [ ] brackets) tags around a link to let people go to them directly. Make sure you say what each one is though.
  • Yoshi
    Pugzilla wrote: »

:D Thanks, idk why I waited a few years to start up again but I figure I'd give it a try at least until the summer lol.

I will keep that offer in mind, and if I come up with something I will let you know. Appreciate it :#

@Peter @Kloral ty for the tips guys!
  • Thomas
    3044 posts National Call-Up
    gotta thank you yoshi..

because of you i did all the 4 advanced sbc's.

made over 110k cash so far, with several players yet to sell, and that is without squad fitness, healing cards, contracts etc.

only expensive player i got aswell was arjen robben. next best card was khedira, which sold for 6k :)

can finally get a half-decent team.

are there any other sbc's worth getting?
  • Yoshi
    Thomas wrote: »
    gotta thank you yoshi..

because of you i did all the 4 advanced sbc's.

made over 110k cash so far, with several players yet to sell, and that is without squad fitness, healing cards, contracts etc.

only expensive player i got aswell was arjen robben. next best card was khedira, which sold for 6k :)

can finally get a half-decent team.

are there any other sbc's worth getting?

Np :# Really you should all be thanking @Peter I would've forgot about the SBC's if he didn't remind me :D
    Nice though! Robben is a nice pull!

As for any SBC's, I would just recommend going on futbin and looking for any 25k packs you haven't already done under 8k(get the players on bids) and any jumbo's 6 or under(bids as well). Anything other than that and you're just playing the lottery. GL
  • Yoshi
    Thanks to everyone that helped me out so far, appreciate it! If you watched one video or all of em I really do appreciate it :)

b3addc417ea4d35c77be1f5e09a14b50.png
    These are what my channel has gotten in the less than 2 weeks since I have started uploading again. I know it's small numbers but before starting this series, I haven't uploaded more than 5 videos in 2 years. Just wanted to thank you guys, I know the forums aren't like the old but it's still decent around here :D Also #freedaiv #dare2daiv? #canyou?ina#? #canyou#insideofa#? #ception