The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

FUT Weekend League: How are you doing so far?

Comments

• Fifa16Player
    68 posts Park Captain
  • Fifa16Player
    68 posts Park Captain
    lol @ goal in WL MOTM Son the first striker who scores every game

• Fifa16Player
    68 posts Park Captain
    im doing well not amazing hope tomorrow is my day and win everything

• Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    Bottled Elite 1 again, not gonna bother with this game anymore after this. Lost 1 game with more than 1 goal and that game i played with 10 men for the most part. 1 disconnect on that and i just can't be arsed with this anymore honestly.
  • Mathew1606
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    needed 3 wins from my remaining 12 for gold 3 easy yea? nope i came up against 9 super **** teams each with 105 rated ronaldo bale and suarez vs my 40 rated smalling and kos with my 23 rated de gea in net!

yup lost 8 in a row! i have no motivation to play the last games strangley before that i won 8 in a row.

done me a favour really cos it his game is poison to me guna sell up and come back for tots

Triggered!
  • Mathew1606
    2201 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hagman10 wrote: »
    Bottled Elite 1 again, not gonna bother with this game anymore after this. Lost 1 game with more than 1 goal and that game i played with 10 men for the most part. 1 disconnect on that and i just can't be arsed with this anymore honestly.

yup half tempted to let the wife throw the C unt out the window
  • DeMolay145
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    12-10 my worst league ever fu** this. So many **** games I should have won.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6434 posts Big Money Move
    11 wins atm with 22 games left but worried i won't get to finish them all, only have around an hour or so tonight and then 2-3 hours tomorrow :(
  • SimmoEFC
    11591 posts Has That Special Something
    I've lost another game that wasn't my fault, my AI fullback just runs into the back of his player after I've tackled him with my CB and gives away a penalty. I lost that game 2-1.

I'm 15-3 and I've never been more disgusted with the losses I've taken. I've got 22 left and I might not even bother finishing them, it's such a chore now.
  • SimmoEFC
    11591 posts Has That Special Something
    All 3 losses were with the same team aswell, my prem team is still unbeaten this weekend.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15830 posts World Class
    23-9 just don't enjoy the game anymore. Every game is the same I wait you push up I counter.
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    20-6, should be 24-2 but oh well.. FuckIT
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    15830 posts World Class
    SimmoEFC wrote: »
    I've lost another game that wasn't my fault, my AI fullback just runs into the back of his player after I've tackled him with my CB and gives away a penalty. I lost that game 2-1.

I'm 15-3 and I've never been more disgusted with the losses I've taken. I've got 22 left and I might not even bother finishing them, it's such a chore now.

Gameplay has been the worse ever. Played against some hardcore counter attackers.
  • Hello People My name is El Nino and I have just created my channel which is going to be focusing on fifa 17. and other games. I am a big time player of fut champions and have gameplay coming up. I regularly get elite 3 and 1 so if you want to see good content tune in on El Nino gaming on youtube or :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkXWfdgB2lp-6XCYI3ucecA.

Thanks for the support guys!
  • x Justin Time
    79 posts Park Captain
    Finished on 27 wins with 1 game left. First time I've come remotely close to finishing all 40 games since Ive actually had the time this weekend and I'm so drained.

Annoyed I was 2 away from elite but Gold 1 is my highest finish yet since I usually stop at gold 3 so I can't complain too much.
  • Usaid123
    767 posts Semi-Pro
    20-11, just lost 4-3 to a german who had suarez sbc and Ronaldo, gave him a great game but just lost. Im not bothered if I lose to good players as if i can score against them then i can beat most of them but when you lose to no minded little ****, it really pisses you off.
  • Matn22
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    Finished 25. Drained by all the l2 r2 dribbles. Doe anyone kwon how to defend them? Encountered a whole lot of high end red informs this weekend so played better players than usual imo.
  • dregana08
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2017
    SimmoEFC wrote: »

I bet my mortgage you'll finish your games (or the majority at least).
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Elite dream is all but dead now, currently on 15-8.

Been one of the toughest weekends for me, seems like every opponent I face is a counter attacking nerd who bundles their way through and scores with every shot.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9974 posts Has That Special Something
    Finished Elite 1 woop woop! As usual though, had games to spare and went down to the last game which was vs Ronaldo, Bale and POTM Hazard. Bruh. Luckily Mertens clutched up for me. :wink:
  • ha032742
    35721 posts Moderator
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Finished Elite 1 woop woop! As usual though, had games to spare and went down to the last game which was vs Ronaldo, Bale and POTM Hazard. Bruh. Luckily Mertens clutched up for me. :wink:

Congrats, what's the Mertens team?
  • Mini_Miudo
    9974 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »

Congrats, what's the Mertens team?

It's not good for your 10 chem OCD, that's for sure. :lol:
    C6HbgNXWgAEh8Q1.jpg:large
  • Ronaldo
    3890 posts National Call-Up

Oh man
  • Lynchu
    1044 posts Professional

jesus christ
  • Capa_Raza
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    lol .. leading 1-0 and get the equaliser in the last 5mins of the game + the loosing to a goal in the last mins of the overtime.. 3 fckn times in a row.

can't reach elite anymore now .. so annoyed
  • MajorMash
    1264 posts Professional
    After being 12-3 when I stopped yesterday, I have dropped to 16-9, first 5 games today were losses, 18 shots conceded for 16 goals against :( I was just defending like a spud and allowing too many one on one chances!

Deleted my team and rebuilt, now one three on the trot (ELO, coiencidence or EA?) and playing a lot better - still not defending well today though!

Any reccomendations for a striker next to OTW Mane, or a better keeper than Courtois? No budget limitations! Not feeling my POTM Ibra today Unfortunately!
  • Shadow_185
    7051 posts Big Money Move
    27-10, can I reach elite? what time is the best to play on sunday?
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    After my best WL... right back to slop. Just want to be done.
  • Ronaldo
    3890 posts National Call-Up
    I need 8 out of 10 to reach Elite 3.... I'm usually an Elite 2 player. The funny thing is that this has been my most expensive most complete team
  • Lynchu
    1044 posts Professional
    24-4. No idea why all of a sudden i can't defend, not just that there are games where my players are just static compared to my opponents who seem to all be running all over the pitch. Doubt i'll get elite 1 tomorrow but i'll give it a go i guess.

It's also really mediocre/standard teams that i'm losing to which really f ucks me off as i'm currently running CR7, SBC Suarez and POTM Hazard up front with Alaba, Boateng, Smalldini and Walker in defence