Fifa fixed???

gnorris
9 posts Ball Boy
Hi guys,

Right, I was in Divison 5 on my old account. I decided to get a new account and start again. I have the exact same team.

I would always stick in division 5, occasionally relegated to division 6 but always went straight back up.

For some reason, even though I've the same team, I can't get out of division 10!!! So far, I've played 5 and lost 5!!!

Anyone else had similar issues?

Comments

• AFC_Rotterdam
    338 posts Sunday League Hero
    Wow... division 10.. maybe try other formation
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Some time ago another frequent forum poster with thousands of posts said the same thing. Was like a Div 2 or 3 player and couldn't get out of 10.
  • gnorris
    9 posts Ball Boy
    That's what I can't understand, the team and formation is identical! Just lost my 6th!

I wonder, because I have a highly rated team, maybe they are matching me up with people in much higher leagues than division 10?
  • Tof33z
    6982 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah God knows who they're matching you against though. Could be from any division
  • gnorris
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Some time ago another frequent forum poster with thousands of posts said the same thing. Was like a Div 2 or 3 player and couldn't get out of 10.

I actually believe that they are pairing me with people higher than division 5
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4929 posts National Call-Up
    How many division 10 players at this point in the game ?
  • SSgtBlunder
    948 posts Professional
    gnorris wrote: »
    That's what I can't understand, the team and formation is identical! Just lost my 6th!

I wonder, because I have a highly rated team, maybe they are matching me up with people in much higher leagues than division 10?

You're prob just unlucky and been matched with a bunch of L1/2 players who have relegated themselves.
  • gnorris
    9 posts Ball Boy
    How many division 10 players at this point in the game ?

I did think this.

Basically, if I am being paired with people from various different leagues then it's a fixed game. Even in division 5 I never lost this many
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    12225 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't mean to sound harsh but if you can't get out of division 10 at this stage of the game maybe fut just isn't for you maybe you should try playing online seasons instead of fut as it would probably be more fun for you?
  • TheHo
    219 posts Sunday League Hero
    gnorris wrote: »

match making in any divison is with players 2 divisons higher and lower than you, or the same ofc
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Unless you're matched With div 1 players, you just need to practise a loooot more.

That's not an insult, just the truth.

Once you Reach div 3+, you'll meet all the exploiters :D
  • gnorris
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Don't mean to sound harsh but if you can't get out of division 10 at this stage of the game maybe fut just isn't for you maybe you should try playing online seasons instead of fut as it would probably be more fun for you?

Read the whole post

• gnorris
    9 posts Ball Boy
    Ok, I think I've worked out what's going on here. The people who are beating me are all Est. March 2017. They have great teams.

I think what's happening here is people making new accounts for whatever reason.

Back up and in D4 now.

Think I'll stay away from seasons and stick to FUT ^^