Something wrong offline FUT

NornIron
11476 posts Has That Special Something
Near the end of my last match I started getting a lot of button delay then all of a sudden the game goes slow motion just for my players and I can't move them. World class I was up 3-0 conceded then it went back to normal lasted about 10 mins in game.

Comments

  • HH_Zorillo
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    who the hell plays offline fut?
  • NornIron
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2017
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?

    My Internet's too good for online. :D
  • BistroXII
    1970 posts Play-Off Hero
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?

    Lot's of people, for some it saves them from the insanity of disgusting online play.


    NornIron wrote: »
    Near the end of my last match I started getting a lot of button delay then all of a sudden the game goes slow motion just for my players and I can't move them. World class I was up 3-0 conceded then it went back to normal lasted about 10 mins in game.

    That sounds weird, never heard of something like that before. When I used to buy discs the game would get stuck or do weird little things but never button delay and slow motion. Will keep an eye out for it when I'm playing today.

  • NornIron
    11476 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2017
    BistroXII wrote: »
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?

    Lot's of people, for some it saves them from the insanity of disgusting online play.


    NornIron wrote: »
    Near the end of my last match I started getting a lot of button delay then all of a sudden the game goes slow motion just for my players and I can't move them. World class I was up 3-0 conceded then it went back to normal lasted about 10 mins in game.

    That sounds weird, never heard of something like that before. When I used to buy discs the game would get stuck or do weird little things but never button delay and slow motion. Will keep an eye out for it when I'm playing today.

    Yeah i know its a digital copy and i even paused the game and went to settings etc'' so it wasnt the controller'' but it made no difference.
  • AndyN08
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?

    People who can't put up with the insane amount of scrubs online
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4352 posts National Call-Up
    NornIron wrote: »
    Near the end of my last match I started getting a lot of button delay then all of a sudden the game goes slow motion just for my players and I can't move them. World class I was up 3-0 conceded then it went back to normal lasted about 10 mins in game.

    This happens on World class and legendary for some reason. Not all the time, but there are several times where it just doesn't feel right, normally towards the end of games.
  • Fletch
    3405 posts National Call-Up
    AndyN08 wrote: »
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?

    People who aren't good enough to play online

  • ChrisLFC
    7100 posts Big Money Move
    Fletch wrote: »
    AndyN08 wrote: »
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?

    People who aren't good enough to play online

    Career mode isn't that bad tbh.
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2017
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?
    It's a great coin making method (I can use players on about 65 fitness and still win)!
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    you experienced the adaptive difficulty which literally moves the sliders for both teams in game... when it happens against the AI you literally cannot touch the ball. This also exists in online play, though EA deny it, and it can be seen when your opponent is a goal down late in the game and his team is intercepting every ball and getting great supporting runs from the AI on the counter. It is these situations where people say they can "feel" they are going to concede... now you won't always concede because the opponent has to press the buttons to actually score. The AI can do a lot, but not everything in online play. The EAids is strong in this game.
  • Dannygfc
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    AndyN08 wrote: »
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?

    People who can't put up with the insane amount of scrubs online

    This
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    Fletch wrote: »
    AndyN08 wrote: »
    HH_Zorillo wrote: »
    who the hell plays offline fut?

    People who aren't good enough to play online
Sign In or Register to comment.