433(2) GUIDE BY RemzyFifaNL | VIDEO GUIDE HYPE + DIV 1 GAMEPLAY VIDEO HYPE

Comments

• Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Remzy69 wrote: »
    FULL DIVISION 1 GAMEPLAY

Can't run from that one over the top counter attack goal, no matter how well you play. Ha. Great game play though.

Yeah, watched it over and over again, but I still believe that was 100% offside. Just stop the video when the ball hits his head.
    The way I came back with the trough ball after that was awesome, I already noticed he was playing tilted so I understand why he instantly rage quitted after that goal lol.

Thanks for watching!
  • Remzy69
    xEvoStevo wrote: »
    Remzy - what camera settings are you using? Also would the custon tactics work for other formations, like the 4321?

I'll put out a video for that out soon together with my controller settings as well.

I think these CT's would suit every formation that is possession oriented.
  • SaifR
    12862 posts Has That Special Something
    Great guide, and I love your Dutch accent! I lived in the Netherlands for a year and loved the accent, was great to hear it again haha.
  • Remzy69
    SaifR wrote: »
    Great guide, and I love your Dutch accent! I lived in the Netherlands for a year and loved the accent, was great to hear it again haha.

Thanks! I'm Dutch indeed, Living in Amsterdam :)

Glad you liked the guide! First video on YT for me ever haha
  • GL
    15579 posts World Class
    What do you usually get in the WL?
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional
    After the latest upgrades I'm really tempted to build this:

Screenshot_20170228_213011.png

Any inputs? It should play really well, shouldn't it?
  • Remzy69
    IKE_P_H wrote: »

I'm not sure as I would never use these players tbh. But I like the look of it, except the striker, get Jonas there.
  • Remzy69
    GL wrote: »
    What do you usually get in the WL?

Elite 1. Just started a new account for my YT Channel, so this week first time on that one. I'll upload the highlights.
  • IKE_P_H
    1159 posts Professional

I'm not sure as I would never use these players tbh. But I like the look of it, except the striker, get Jonas there.

Why would you never use these players? Are they bad or they don't fit your style somehow?
  • Remzy69

Why would you never use these players? Are they bad or they don't fit your style somehow?

I like to use players that I like in real life and I never watch the Liga NOS tbh :)
  • SaifR
    I'm enjoying your latest tactics Remzy, I also like how every player has no instructions. It feels more fluid.

Here's my team, what do you think of it? Anything you'd change?

7bc9aea44a376388bdc8bd6b2821a009.png
  • Slipend
    1224 posts Professional
    Seeing as you're an Ajax fan what's your opinion on Mitchell Dijks (IRL). He signed for my team last month on loan and we've all taken to him rather quickly.
  • Tuomo
    74 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2017
    never mind wrong guide :P
  • Magoder
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I enjoyed this formation earlier on when the game came out so I'm considering going back to it. I just haven't enjoyed any formation after the patch, with the exception of the false 9, however I'm struggling to find consistency with it. I'm also sick of trying to use the 4321/41212 that the majority use in order to get "results" myself. They may be effective but they certainly don't suit my playstyle, and I don't enjoy them.

I've worked out if I sell Del Piero, Petit, Pogba and OTW Kante, I will be able to afford these two teams. Del Piero is the best card I've used in this FIFA but I don't think he will suit this formation, and that 93 Lewandowski is a very close 2nd so I'm looking forward to getting him back.

How do these two teams look? Anything you would change before I decide to splash my budget out on them?

Screen_Shot_2017_03_01_at_16_09_32.png

Screen_Shot_2017_03_01_at_16_09_59.png
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Magoder wrote: »
    I enjoyed this formation earlier on when the game came out so I'm considering going back to it. I just haven't enjoyed any formation after the patch, with the exception of the false 9, however I'm struggling to find consistency with it. I'm also sick of trying to use the 4321/41212 that the majority use in order to get "results" myself. They may be effective but they certainly don't suit my playstyle, and I don't enjoy them.

I've worked out if I sell Del Piero, Petit, Pogba and OTW Kante, I will be able to afford these two teams. Del Piero is the best card I've used in this FIFA but I don't think he will suit this formation, and that 93 Lewandowski is a very close 2nd so I'm looking forward to getting him back.

How do these two teams look? Anything you would change before I decide to splash my budget out on them?

Why don't you just build 1 super good team?
  • Remzy69
    I'm enjoying your latest tactics Remzy, I also like how every player has no instructions. It feels more fluid.

Martial > Mkhi and with those coins get Pogba.
    For the rest the squad looks very good! How does it play?
  • Remzy69
    Slipend wrote: »
    Seeing as you're an Ajax fan what's your opinion on Mitchell Dijks (IRL). He signed for my team last month on loan and we've all taken to him rather quickly.

I think Ajax has had a problem with fullbacks for a while now. I'm not a fan of Dijks tbh, but that being said I think Sinkgraven is even worse, thankfully for Viergever playing very well last week at LB. I also think that Veltman at RB is a mistake, Tete should play there.

I think Dijks is just not good enough for Ajax, really hope Ajax gets a Haps or Willems type of fullback soon.
  • Remzy69

Both squads look very solid, but why just not build 1 even better squad?

• Magoder
    I'm not too sure where the first squad could be upgraded in order to fit the players I want to use in it? Unless I just upgrade Lewa and Naingolan to their newest IFs?
  • SaifR

Unfortunately mate the funds raised from selling Mkhitaryan is less than half of what Pogba would cost me :weary:

And thanks, it's been solid so far, can't help but think it's missing something. Pogba would definitely help. Messi is so fun to use.
  • Magoder

What would you build for a close to 3million budget, including Legends?
  • Ewanos
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You're alive! I will read your updated info soon, can't wait. In the meantime i've applied the CT's from Sokker14's guide on the 433(2) which were very helpful for me, have you read their guide?

• gresh1978
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2017
    These are some of the best players I have.
    gJne6LV.jpg
    RWTCzXx.jpg
    c5TF72I.jpg
    Also have Renato Sanches, Jonas, Lucas, Verratti and Aurier, Icardi, Eder and IF Gomez.
  • Braveheart3418
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2017
    Hi @Remzy69 , thanks for the fantastic guide and videos, i really like your play style.
    This is my team https://www.futbin.com/17/squad/2124068
    I like Gundogan a lot but his stamina is a problem sometimes, can his TOMTG version solve this problem or i have to change player?
    Any other advices to improve this team are welcome :blush:
  • Remzy69
    I'm not too sure where the first squad could be upgraded in order to fit the players I want to use in it? Unless I just upgrade Lewa and Naingolan to their newest IFs?

Then keep both squads, they should play Well
  • Remzy69

Unfortunately mate the funds raised from selling Mkhitaryan is less than half of what Pogba would cost me :weary:

And thanks, it's been solid so far, can't help but think it's missing something. Pogba would definitely help. Messi is so fun to use.

Ah I see, such a shame! Maybe get rid of Messi and go with Bale + Modric so you can get Pogba?

Just get Pogba!
  • Remzy69

What would you build for a close to 3million budget, including Legends?

I Will get back to you later my man
  • Remzy69
    Ewanos wrote: »
    You're alive! I will read your updated info soon, can't wait. In the meantime i've applied the CT's from Sokker14's guide on the 433(2) which were very helpful for me, have you read their guide?

Just check my video guide ;)

I have read Sokker's guide and it is very good Just like always. But I prefer my OWN ct's and instructions.
  • FlareKuldes
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hello! new player here and so far got around 30k coins and looking to make a squad that is able to play this formation. I've made this squad in a team builder and now i'm looking for some tips to improve the squad.

114ZSAL.jpg
  • kimino92
    53 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2017
    Hello everyone, this is my current team. Do you think I should change to one of these two teams, or I stay with my team?

My Team

30k3oqp.jpg

Other Solution

23jfgj6.jpg

Switch 433 2 with Casemiro CDM

2u5w388.jpg