What's madden ultimate team like?

Jwalls5096
1064 posts Professional
Does it have the depth this does... does it have sbcs? Does it have a large trading community?

Comments

• Kibby89d
    194 posts Sunday League Hero
    OKe1NU2.jpg
  • florida chillin
    785 posts Professional
    Madden hasn't been good since michael vick played for the Falcons
  • Haven't played it properly in a few years (Madden 13 was the last time i really put any actual time into it) so i can't really comment on the trading community. If memory serves correctly it's now similar to the FUT auction house with maybe a few minor differences. As far as cards and players from what i remember they do plenty of team related collections (similar to sbc) as well as special cards and special packs. I still follow the twitter page and from what i see they regularly bring out special cards, such as draft ones, 'most feared', BCA, legend cards etc.

Hope this helps.
  • oiloco88
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played it. Its immense. Sbcs started there ;)
  • AlwaysDisappointed
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just as much bs in madden as there is in fifa
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    madden ultimate team was great in 14-15 but imo it's gone overboard in terms of content.

Although Fifa actually gets a lot of its new features from Madden
  • AlwaysDisappointed
    1787 posts Play-Off Hero
    Also coin buying and player trading isnt as heavily penalized as it is in fifa so you will come across god squads in the rookie divisions.
  • maxwms
    2519 posts Fans' Favourite
    Madden has a million times more content and it's really easy and fair to gain coins.
    There are over 1000 (no joke) single player challenge to do (for example: score 3 points with 30 seconds left) and these challenges reward you with a crap ton of packs and players (tradable) etc.

It's miles ahead of FIFA.

100% honest, 0% biased.
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    maxwms wrote: »
    Madden has a million times more content and it's really easy and fair to gain coins.
    There are over 1000 (no joke) single player challenge to do (for example: score 3 points with 30 seconds left) and these challenges reward you with a crap ton of packs and players (tradable) etc.

It's miles ahead of FIFA.

100% honest, 0% biased.

Agreed.

There's just a lot more content from single player stuff to limited edition players.

There's also a lot of high rated players compared to what fifa has.
  • Dannygfc
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It's awesome. Although FUT is addictive with very little reward, MUT actually puts out. Lol. You get to buy packs with guaranteed elite players. You feel much more satisfied.
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    Ok thanks everyone... just wanted a first hand account before I subscribe to ea access..