OT: Should I switch from PS4 to XBOX ONE?

Aias87
625 posts An Exciting Prospect
Reasons for doing so:
- My brother just bought an XBOX so I can play him online
- Legends which STILL haven't been brought to PS4

Possible reasons for not doing so:
- Larger player base on PS4?
- PS4 still considered the main FIFA console? (Looking at FIWC for example)

What do you think? Yay or Nay?

Comments

  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    If you're doing it for FIFA then yes, but PS4 is far superior for everything else.
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    If you care about legends I would wait until information about them in fifa 18 is released. Current contract between microsoft and ea about legends end after fifa 17
  • Fab
    19704 posts Club Captain
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    If you care about legends I would wait until information about them in fifa 18 is released. Current contract between microsoft and ea about legends end after fifa 17

    amen

    and nobody wants to be a snake
  • Aias87
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fab wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    If you care about legends I would wait until information about them in fifa 18 is released. Current contract between microsoft and ea about legends end after fifa 17

    amen

    and nobody wants to be a snake

    A snake?
  • If legends don't come to PS4
    I'm making the jump to eggs box next FIFA
  • Fab
    19704 posts Club Captain
    Aias87 wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    If you care about legends I would wait until information about them in fifa 18 is released. Current contract between microsoft and ea about legends end after fifa 17

    amen

    and nobody wants to be a snake

    A snake?

    @Adrian095
  • Aias87
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fab wrote: »
    Aias87 wrote: »
    Fab wrote: »
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    If you care about legends I would wait until information about them in fifa 18 is released. Current contract between microsoft and ea about legends end after fifa 17

    amen

    and nobody wants to be a snake

    A snake?

    @Adrian095

    You lost me man.
  • Aias87
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edwinstree wrote: »
    If you're doing it for FIFA then yes, but PS4 is far superior for everything else.

    I mostly play FIFA indeed. Superior in what ways? You mean other games?
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    SNAKKKKKKKEEE!!
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    edited February 2017
    Aias87 wrote: »
    edwinstree wrote: »
    If you're doing it for FIFA then yes, but PS4 is far superior for everything else.

    I mostly play FIFA indeed. Superior in what ways? You mean other games?

    Yeah, exclusives mainly
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    They are both a pile of crap
  • Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    If legends don't come to PS4
    I'm making the jump to eggs box next FIFA

    same here, i only play fifa anyway so will be worth while for me
  • btchymitchy
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ps4 has way better gameplay which is the most important thing for me, xbox can have 10000 legends and i wont switch, its not worth it playing with legends if they take 3mins to turn
  • Satch85
    1252 posts Professional
    I switched prior to 17, had no problems with Xbox and gameplay is the same as PS4, ps has some nice exclusives but if FIFA is your main game, like it is mine then it's worth jumping over
  • Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    With xbox you get games with gold too and they give some alright games away
  • Tuomo
    74 posts Park Captain
    If Fifa is what you only play then it's definitely worth it. Xbox has plenty of players, never had any trouble finding games.

    If you want to play other games as well then it depends what kind of games you like. PS4 might have more exclusives for single player, but Xbox has a strong line-up of multiplayer games. I find Gears of War and Halo better than anything Playstation has to offer. Forza Horizon 3 and Halo Wars 2 got you covered if you want to play high quality racing or rts.

    Oh and EA Access is nice, you get to play a good library of games and it doesn't cost much.
  • zzBANTERSQUADzz
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    lot more kids on xbox but the legends are class i made the move this year better players on xbox aswell or should i say sweaty kids style of play
  • Liam W
    2820 posts Fans' Favourite
    Something else people haven't mentioned is cheaper prices on XBOX. If you earn 200K on XBOX it goes further than it does on Playstation.
  • OfficerJimlahey
    1882 posts Fans' Favourite
    I reckon just get an Xbox so you can play your bro. I play against my bro all the time and it's the main reason I turn FIFA on. You can guarantee you'll have a non sweaty player to play against, plus the rivalry is priceless
  • Alford1995 wrote: »
    If legends don't come to PS4
    I'm making the jump to eggs box next FIFA

    same here, i only play fifa anyway so will be worth while for me

    Yeah same for me
  • U THILLY GOOTH!
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    PS4 is better for everything... I have both.

    Xbox live menus were designed by an ADD toddler.

    Everything Except their POS controller.
  • U THILLY GOOTH!
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    SNAKKKKKKKEEE!!

  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    I have an Xbox and it's great for fifa. I honestly don't use legends because I think they're overpriced, but everything on the market is generally cheaper than PS which is nice.
  • Aias87
    625 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I reckon just get an Xbox so you can play your bro. I play against my bro all the time and it's the main reason I turn FIFA on. You can guarantee you'll have a non sweaty player to play against, plus the rivalry is priceless

    You got it ;)! Thanks for the input guys!
  • jordansky1111
    6946 posts Big Money Move
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    SNAKKKKKKKEEE!!

    Eater
  • Korlezz
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Its like going from 20 year old model stunning looks body to die for to a 80 year old granny,with a fannny like an old wellie but its your call,i know which one id take home..lol"............nar both great got em both.
  • Game over man game over
    7285 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017

    Adrian095 wrote: »
    SNAKKKKKKKEEE!!

    Reminds of metal gear solid
  • ArsenalFever
    763 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2017
    Stay on PS4 or regret it
    -I won't tell you what you will regret. So please buy the Xbox 1 :)
    Adrian095 wrote: »
    SNAKKKKKKKEEE!!

  • Korlezz
    700 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just wait for scorpio
Sign In or Register to comment.