State of the packs?

Comments

• TOMMYxCOOPER
    4050 posts National Call-Up
    it would be harsh to turn down pack weight after there mission was accomplished to clear the market of millions of coins with otw

marquee packs seem to have been toned down a bit like the draft packs were last year

all part of the grand scheme I guess at e.a towers :*

giphy.gif
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime gold players packs are the worst. THE worst.
  • RadioShaq
    15266 posts Moderator
    I don't think they can balance this. People complain when player prices go up but pack value is better. Then when prices crash and everyone is cheap people complain about pack value.
  • StewParty
    4062 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    I don't think they can balance this. People complain when player prices go up but pack value is better. Then when prices crash and everyone is cheap people complain about pack value.

Inflate the market
  • YouWantUsFC
    2752 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pack luck improved a bit.

Got a decent silver pack for Inverness sbc, 10k contents,
    Also got Vardy in the Sporting Gijon one, but I only spent about 4k on top of packed players doing it.
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    I pulled UP Pique, best pull I've had from any SBC, MM for donkeys

Pulled pique as well, hell be useful for Suarez sbc

• Dannygfc
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I think we can all agree, nothing worse then scoring a silver after opening a gold pack lol
  • Sercs
    18708 posts World Class
    Shouldn't need to spend so much to pack the best players, that's a fact. I packed Pogba yesterday on a SBC but still doesn't take away from the fact that.. sure I'm very happy to pack him but I've seeen people spend over a 1,000 and somebody's spending that should have every player in the game aha
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Luck comes in peaks and troughs
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class
    Peter wrote: »

I can vouch for this
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

I can vouch for this

Aye, and you climb Everest once a month you lucky sod
  • DarthGrowler
    15171 posts World Class

I can vouch for this

Aye, and you climb Everest once a month you lucky sod

I've been sat on a pile of muck out my back garden for a while now. Nothing of note for a while and I've opened a bit in search of that Mkhi :(

Got my first owner Pogba and now need mkhi to go with him
  • Realist
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    Still had time for a couple more of the SBCs last night. Capped off by this little beauty at 4am. I think I'm done now with With luck this year!

KZ5NSZh.jpg
  • YouWantUsFC
    It is good that it is not too easy, would destroy the market and make a lot of online games unrealistic, but at same time, maybe some packs that can be earned or bought should have a valuable player guaranteed? Even if you could only get one a week? It does feel too hard to get really good players this Fifa. I'm constantly having to stock up the club for SBCs in hope better packs. Ive nearly finished Scotland, but no good packs from that really and Ive only done 1 of La Liga, it is better to sell the players as I get them I think.
  • Jwalls5096
    1064 posts Professional
    It'll be nice here in the near future when they have to post actual pack odds staring in May, to comply with the laws in China if they want to keep selling FIFA there.
  • YouWantUsFC
    Jwalls5096 wrote: »
    It'll be nice here in the near future when they have to post actual pack odds staring in May, to comply with the laws in China if they want to keep selling FIFA there.

Seems like a nightmare for them to be fair, not because they wont be able to hide it, but because of the amount of things that can go wrong!

My Daughter is having a Fifa Session right now. Her game is very basic online 40 games or so.
    She just did the EPL Foreign players - packed 2x gold 75s! Happened to me with my last gold upgrade too. Pretty disgusting in my opinion. She also did the Japan MM and got absolutely nothing. Too hard.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It's just luck!
  • YouWantUsFC
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    It's just luck!

Its a pain in the butt mate.

Got a list of to buys close to 100k right now.

That is too many games man.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    image15411.jpg
  • YouWantUsFC
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    image15411.jpg

haha yep!

glass-case-of-emotion.jpg