corner counter attacks

AaronMFC
1626 posts Play-Off Hero
Im conceding a lot at the moment from quick counters from my corners is there anyway to have a decent set up without having to be defensive from the d pad

Comments

• Rinkdog
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Balanced
  • AaronMFC
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rinkdog wrote: »
    Balanced

i am balanced are custom tactics a part as well
  • To stop corner counters you need to pass short and wait for your defenders to get out of the box.
  • AaronMFC
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    To stop corner counters you need to pass short and wait for your defenders to get out of the box.

Yeah thats what i was worried about i concede more from my own corners than score so i might as well do that
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    Kick it long so it goes out for a throw!
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    One last tip: Get Miranda and Manolas with Anchor Chem. so you can chase dem noobs down!
  • AaronMFC
    1626 posts Play-Off Hero
    haha so what im hearing is at all costs dont cross the ball in
  • ZizioGardo
    1415 posts Professional
    Kick it long so it goes out for a throw!

If your not good at corners and concede a lot of goals from the counters, then this would actually be the smartest thing to do. Either that or kick it straight out for a goal kick.
  • Gotta love FUT17. You've been given a set piece in the attacking end, and you're afraid to even try to score from it because the game mechanics are so messed up that you're more likely to concede as a result.
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    BOBBYFRAY wrote: »
    Gotta love FUT17. You've been given a set piece in the attacking end, and you're afraid to even try to score from it because the game mechanics are so messed up that you're more likely to concede as a result.
    ...and this is why I like to use Akinfeev!
  • BOBBYFRAY wrote: »
    Gotta love FUT17. You've been given a set piece in the attacking end, and you're afraid to even try to score from it because the game mechanics are so messed up that you're more likely to concede as a result.

I guess I'm missing the reference......why is it, exactly?
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero

I guess I'm missing the reference......why is it, exactly?
    Best long throw in the game for me (+ I think the "Ultimate Professional" trait makes him a better GK)!