ADP worth 90% of my coins?

Maverick
6929 posts Big Money Move
edited February 2017
I bought ADP yesterday for 1.35 mil. Only played a couple games with him and he's great. My only question is he worth all those coins if I only have 200k for the rest of my team? Granted I've only played a couple games, but I don't notice a huge difference between ADP and SIF Hazard who is almost half his price.

Notable untradeables I own are OTW Pogba, OTW Kante, and OTW Higuain.

Post edited by Maverick on

Comments

• Reus
    23510 posts Club Captain
    Nobody is worth 90% of your coins
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    if you enjoy him and are having fun with the game, then the answer is always yes... the other positive is that he will likely rise in price for next weekend as the requirements for the WL are open.
  • Manimal
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Depends how much you enjoy using him. I bought him to finish off my team and left myself with 200k and the team I wanted so up to you really if you are happy with what you have?
  • Tietherope
    10122 posts Has That Special Something
    Reus wrote: »
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class
    Only player you could argue is worth putting a 200k team around is Ronaldo, other then that ADP can be replicated by people like Reus, Hazard etc
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    pittphan wrote: »
    if you enjoy him and are having fun with the game, then the answer is always yes... the other positive is that he will likely rise in price for next weekend as the requirements for the WL are open.

This. I would happily put a 200k team around ADP. It's not like you can't make a competitive team with 200k.
  • Cantona84
    7578 posts League Winner
    Reus wrote: »

• frozenslash
    2271 posts Fans' Favourite
    Manimal wrote: »
    Depends how much you enjoy using him. I bought him to finish off my team and left myself with 200k and the team I wanted so up to you really if you are happy with what you have?

You easily make a good serie A team with that amount of coins around adp. I did it and I loved it when he was like 99% of my coins
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    Well, build a team without him for 1.7m. Build a team with him with the remaining 200k.

Which team do you like better? Got a feeling the 1.7m team.
  • Tekkerz
    3345 posts National Call-Up
    Sercs wrote: »
    Only player you could argue is worth putting a 200k team around is Ronaldo, other then that ADP can be replicated by people like Reus, Hazard etc

I've had both and cr7 is just a different level.
  • therealmerk33
    1743 posts Play-Off Hero
    easy yes for me, especially with the untradeables you have
  • Maverick
    Thanks for taking the time to reply!

Unfortunately the opinions are split lol ugh
  • Maverick
    Bump for a new crowd.
  • Campino
    29798 posts National Team Captain
    Yessssssss
  • Arjen Robben
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's good but not worth 90% of your coins though. I used him in a cheap serie a team to not lose tax because I changed teams every hour he scored 4 his first game then 3 the next I just got tired of the team and it was obvious I was going to give the ball to him so it went down hill from there lol but he's extremely good
  • Iván
    998 posts Professional

no he cant. ive used Ronaldo, Weah, Best and ADP is on a different level.
  • Andybelfast
    10978 posts Has That Special Something
    Campino wrote: »
    Yessssssss

• WFCBagnall
    78798 posts Moderator
    Yes. But 1.5 is a pretty poor price to pay. Been 1.3 lately.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Have to disagree. I'd much rather have ADP and Martial than Ronaldo and Reus.
  • Jay_Jay10
    405 posts Sunday League Hero
    He's about 75% of my coins and I have no desire to sell him, even for a decent profit. He's insane and so fun to play with
  • Maverick
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Yes. But 1.5 is a pretty poor price to pay. Been 1.3 lately.

That should say 1.35, not 1.5. My mistake.

Sounds like more "yes" answers this time around...guess I'll keep him for now. :)
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something

ADP is better than Ronaldo and Reus doesn't even come close. CAM hazard for half the coins would probably be the better choice he's not on ADP level either but he's an excellent cam.

200k is plenty for a team though if you have some untradables already