Last fifa

Is there anyone that is going to buy fifa 18 after the joke that is fifa 17 i mean nothing is going to change its going to be the same garbage but they will add somthing like you can celebrate a goal with ur manager ffs

Comments

• exzoo
    32044 posts National Team Captain
    Keep telling that to yourself. You will buy it like the sheep you are
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Is there anyone that is going to buy fifa 18 after the joke that is fifa 17 i mean nothing is going to change its going to be the same garbage but they will add somthing like you can celebrate a goal with ur manager ffs

Almost every poster in this forum is going to buy 18.
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I am really curious as to how 18 will be...

I bet it will be really arcadey to compensate for this year With sluggishness
  • Bandicoot
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    It will be different. Fifa 16 is a lot different to fifa 17.
  • Nahh now that I know I can make coins from wl I'm gonna wait and see the overall reaction of the community. If people are complaining about poor passing, glitchy keepers or button delay its not being bought. I skipped 16 because 15 was garbage and I dont have a problem skipping another.
  • Cya in September?
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    I gave you my heart
  • florida chillin
    785 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    I gave you my heart

The very next day you gave it away
  • BeardedBerk
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero
    Will probably buy but not on release date as to see how what reviews it gets to start woth
  • FletchSUFC
    1028 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    They always get good reviews at the start then after each patch it gradually gets worse... that's how they get ya
  • Nobber93
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    The start of FIFA is always the best. Actual football. Everything is solid and then the little sweat boys cry because they can't exploit and run 300mph so we end up in this position time and time again
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    image.jpg

Great idea. Maybe the manager can do the Tim Sherwood salute after you score or something.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    You'll end buying it anyways
  • You'll end buying it anyways
    Nope

• Rodney_trotter
    623 posts Sunday League Hero
    heavymcd wrote: »

Almost every poster in this forum is going to buy 18.

I'll buy definitely, the feeling knowing the new fifa is on its way is too much
  • Snugglebites
    1246 posts Professional
    FIFA is fine. Ultimate Team is, as always, all over the place.

They're two different games.
  • Retro_G
    30488 posts National Team Captain
    I always wait for the demo before judging the new Fifa. I'll buy if I enjoy the demo. I didn't purchase Fifa 15/16 after their atrocious demo.
  • holdenwait
    58199 posts National Treasure
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I always wait for the demo before judging the new Fifa. I'll buy if I enjoy the demo. I didn't purchase Fifa 15/16 after their atrocious demo.

lol imagine paying attention to the demo
  • Retro_G
    30488 posts National Team Captain
    edited February 2017
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »

lol imagine paying attention to the demo

I know it changes, but you get a feel for how the game will play, direction the Dev team are taking the game. It has done me well over the years.
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    This game isn't even halfway through its life cycle. :joy:
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    I still think this fifa is an upgrade over the previous fifas. I'll be looking forward to the next FIFA
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    The only thing I may play fifa for now is career mode and games with close freinds it's quite obvious that fifa online now is just ruined the last good fifa game online was fifa 12.

Then as soon as fifa 13 got released youtubers and all the other idiots decided to make videos how to play like a * that's when it started going downhill I had enough of the game last weekend deleted my club and I won't be coming back to fut in the end I more than likely will just stop playing fifa full stop.

Anyway enjoy the s,m and h
This discussion has been closed.