remove chemistry on fifa 18

Dawud
15775 posts World Class
edited February 2017

remove chemistry on fifa 18 258 votes

yes
39%
DawudNateLightshowSaifRJimmyVulmerReece Tha BEASTMr_Don123LoboNoboPaquetesousaholdenwaitVerstappenZaknafein Do'UrdenFlorianr104ShaneZambo9Glass0nionJaxiteChrisLFCKurthayhor1 101 votes
no
60%
MarleighsimsiegGazzaFarlzHolgerBadstuber RonaldoMorroWtjeRickfighter__noirvaldeOLENCOOLVertDSD27G000nerHotDog89OnedoesntsimplyvLaDzVaaassShaanxzPetertheduckisstillperfect21 157 votes

Comments

• WFCBagnall
    70280 posts Moderator
    no
    Bring back Fut 12 chem system.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

And also the links aswell as the 4231 formation
  • SaifR
    12842 posts Has That Special Something
    yes
    Either remove it or loosen it up. I mean I do enjoy building squads, but the limitations can be frustrating. I want my Ultimate Team, and too many times I'm forced to use players I don't want.
  • exzoo
    31938 posts National Team Captain
    no

• mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up
    if you remove chem there's just chaos.
  • WFCBagnall
    70280 posts Moderator
    no

The one link to the striker was very handy.
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    no
    d5074f9f304e8e5614e08cc1561b56e6.png
  • yes
    I voted yes but it was a mistake. I meant to vote no. I think they should just try to make chemistry have an effect ingame but currently, it seems like it doesn't matter. So they need to do a better job on making low chemistry teams worse.

Also I will vouch for removing player positions or maybe altering it so that we can put a RWinger to the LW or a LB to a RB.
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain

The one link to the striker was very handy.

I just want it because it looked peng
  • DSD27
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    no
    I think chemistry should be reinforced, and change how it works:

10 chem = player default stats
    less then 10 chem = decrease in player stats

This way chemistry would be important, even more important WE COULD HAVE H2H GAMEPLAY IN FUT. gameplay is faster and arcady in FUT because of the unrealistic boosts chemistry give as now.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes
    DSD27 wrote: »

This way chemistry would be important, even more important WE COULD HAVE H2H GAMEPLAY IN FUT. gameplay is faster and arcady in FUT because of the unrealistic boosts chemistry give as now.

we had that in fifa 16 at the beggining, everyone raged on forums at how slow it was
  • Dannygfc
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    yes
    Gatorade wrote: »
    I voted yes but it was a mistake. I meant to vote no. I think they should just try to make chemistry have an effect ingame but currently, it seems like it doesn't matter. So they need to do a better job on making low chemistry teams worse.

Also I will vouch for removing player positions or maybe altering it so that we can put a RWinger to the LW or a LB to a RB.

While I voted yes, I do agree with your statement. As great as your bottom part of the statement is, FIFA will never do it. Is Gareth Bale is able to be switched to LB or CB is supply in the transfer market will probably stay the same, but his demand will likely go down hence dropping his prices, and we all know how FIFA feels about making money in FUT.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes
    Gatorade wrote: »

Agree, makes no sense how I can play Aguero CDM but can't play Ronaldo RW
  • Bandicoot
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2017
    no
    They should allow the possibility of changing a RB to a RW, LB to LW. Its only realistic because wing backs play like wingers in real life already.

They should allow the Wingers who have played as a wing back in real lufe, to have full chemistry in wing back without a position change.
  • omarnyc
    3609 posts National Call-Up

• maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    no

• TeamRem
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    no
    I declare voter fraud, unless my side wins.
  • SaifR
    yes
    DSD27 wrote: »

100% agree. No need for players on steroids. Pacey but low rated players should perform like low rated players with pace, not Neymar.
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes
    They'll probably never completely remove it but the fact you can convert a ST down to a CDM but not play a LM/LW/LF at RM/RW/RF or vice versa is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

We've also suggested as community that the H2H positions are used where if someone like Alaba can play LB, CB, or CDM, he'll get full chem in all those positions. EA's counter argument to this was "it makes position change IFs less special" which is a ridiculous reason tbh lol. (quote was somewhere on old forums which are gone now sadly but I'm sure other will remember this too)

I agree the stronger 1.5 nation links like we had before would be welcomed back as well

• maTTeOs_mAZzA
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    no
    Nate wrote: »
    They'll probably never completely remove it but the fact you can convert a ST down to a CDM but not play a LM/LW/LF at RM/RW/RF or vice versa is pretty ridiculous in my opinion.

We've also suggested as community that the H2H positions are used where if someone like Alaba can play LB, CB, or CDM, he'll get full chem in all those positions. EA's counter argument to this was "it makes position change IFs less special" which is a ridiculous reason tbh lol. (quote was somewhere on old forums which are gone now sadly but I'm sure other will remember this too)

I agree the stronger 1.5 nation links like we had before would be welcomed back as well

How else are they going to make their money? They need people to have a reason to open packs.
  • SaifR
    yes
    Wingers also need to be able to play RAM & LAM.
  • Nate
    2152 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes
    Nate wrote: »

How else are they going to make their money? They need people to have a reason to open packs.

Yea I mean this is EA we are talking about :D They'd still get the boosted stats regardless at least.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5493 posts Big Money Move
    no
    I think half the fun of FUT will be gone if you remove it.

But it would be fun to have a limited-period tournament sometimes that disregards chem. Imagine a 3-day "Wild Mode" tournament with no requirements and no restrictions.

I also wouldn't mind a few new features that allow you to play some players out of position or with no links. Like untradeable positioning cards such as LW > CAM that can only be obtained via draft, or the afore-mentioned Wild Mode tournament, for example. Or permanent passive +0.5 chem boost for every 100 full games your player clocks.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    SaifR wrote: »
    Either remove it or loosen it up. I mean I do enjoy building squads, but the limitations can be frustrating. I want my Ultimate Team, and too many times I'm forced to use players I don't want.

You can still use any players you want
  • SaifR
    yes
    Izzy2K17 wrote: »
    SaifR wrote: »

You can still use any players you want

Not really, no. For arguments sake, here's an XI of players I'd love to use together. I'll never be able to in FUT (with chemistry limitations being adhered to):

Ibrahimovic
    Hazard - Messi - Bale
    Vidal - Pogba
    Marcelo - Chiellini - Boateng - Carvajal
    De Gea
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17021 posts World Class
    yes
    the current system is flawed anyways.
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    no
    All silver players should link with gold players!

All bronze players should link with gold and silver players!
  • Retro_G
    29110 posts Player of the Year
    yes
    Don't want the removal of chemistry, but believe the system should be changed. You can use any player in a team, but you've to play anywhere between 50 - 150 games for full chemistry on each player. More positional change cards would also be welcomed, you should be able to switch a LF to a ST.
  • Glass0nion
    3937 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    yes
    Would be great.

Atleast make nations link stronger then league links.

Or similar to loyalty, after (x) amount of games a player of any nation/club/league is on full chem
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    yes
    Remove it or make it so that it can only be earned by playing games. It's a video game, we should be free to play with whoever we want. If I want to play Ibra with Ronaldo, I shouldn't be penalized. If I want to play with players who play together in real life, I'll go play H2H seasons. League and nation teams are getting old.