The Ligue 1 POTM SBC has temporarily taken down & will return at a later time, updates to follow today PST on this FIFA Direct twitter thread. Forum thread discussing the issue is here.

Premier League Lounge (2014/15)

Comments

  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    Chelsea wrote: »
    JDYx wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Which homeless drunk was Joshua fighting tonight?

    Can't stand him or Hearn. Getting so much hype fighting nobodies, hitting people after the bell and when they're down.
    I like him, He's really dirty in the ring though.

    English pride,but like many others have said I'd like to see him face some proper boxer
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Truly tragic defending from Moreno today.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    edited April 2015
    f484507b00031d48e165c70e54226ae7.png

    6"5, so wide and long scary.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Truly tragic defending from Moreno today.

    Poor player.

  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    edited April 2015
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    f484507b00031d48e165c70e54226ae7.png

    6"5, so wide and long scary.
    Reminds me a lot of Ruben Loftus Cheek. Rubes would have him though.
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Dribbly wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    f484507b00031d48e165c70e54226ae7.png

    6"5, so wide and long scary.
    Reminds me a lot of Ruben Loftus Cheek. Rubes would have him though.

    I dislike that lad already and I've not seen him play.

  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    f484507b00031d48e165c70e54226ae7.png

    6"5, so wide and long scary.

    Imagine your gf cheating on you with him :joy::joy:
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Didn't realize Hendo only had 1 year left on his contract. Liverpool exodus this summer then.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    TC wrote: »
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)

    better than ours mate, 4th spot post match Monday and the derby looming
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    Robert wrote: »
    Didn't realize Hendo only had 1 year left on his contract. Liverpool exodus this summer then.

    Wouldn't even get into Tottenham's midfield pal
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)

    better than ours mate, 4th spot post match Monday and the derby looming
    Told you months back we were coming for you. Us v Chelsea for title next year.
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Robert wrote: »
    Didn't realize Hendo only had 1 year left on his contract. Liverpool exodus this summer then.

    Wouldn't even get into Tottenham's midfield pal
    You know he's gonna end up at yous.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Jesus christ Zamora :joy:
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    At least normality has been restored in the top 4.
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    Some goal from Bobby Z tbf.
  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    Robert wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    Robert wrote: »
    Didn't realize Hendo only had 1 year left on his contract. Liverpool exodus this summer then.

    Wouldn't even get into Tottenham's midfield pal
    You know he's gonna end up at yous.

    **** no he isn't...at least I hope he's not anyway
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    CBx3pH9UsAAt5v9.png
    Lol.
  • Bluemoon
    15710 posts World Class
    TC wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)

    better than ours mate, 4th spot post match Monday and the derby looming
    Told you months back we were coming for you. Us v Chelsea for title next year.

    steady on, we're having a firesale and bringing in dazzling talents like Barkley, Sterling & Pogba.
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)

    better than ours mate, 4th spot post match Monday and the derby looming
    Told you months back we were coming for you. Us v Chelsea for title next year.

    steady on, we're having a firesale and bringing in dazzling talents like Barkley, Sterling & Pogba.

    :/
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)

    better than ours mate, 4th spot post match Monday and the derby looming
    Told you months back we were coming for you. Us v Chelsea for title next year.

    steady on, we're having a firesale and bringing in dazzling talents like Barkley, Sterling & Pogba.
    Both nothing special, just overrated due to nationality. If manager doesn't change I'll write you off before the season's begun tbh, so naive. And Pogba, no :)
  • Jaxite
    22372 posts Club Captain
    TC wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)

    better than ours mate, 4th spot post match Monday and the derby looming
    Told you months back we were coming for you. Us v Chelsea for title next year.

    You wish TC, you wont be catching us when we have Pogba, De Bruyne and Sterling.
  • Robert
    21723 posts Club Captain
    Might as well just hand them the title now.
    822466c0fd393fd49f7a1131f77aa947.png
  • Bram
    9390 posts League Winner
    Who's up for clubs in a sec then? JMC, Ravi and I are coming.
  • Dribbly
    9114 posts League Winner
    Bobby Zamoras goal > Charlie Adams goal
  • Baelexis
    1765 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    f484507b00031d48e165c70e54226ae7.png

    6"5, so wide and long scary.
    not even that big. Emilia Clarke could take him. :/

  • jmcqos
    11038 posts Has That Special Something
    TC wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)

    better than ours mate, 4th spot post match Monday and the derby looming
    Told you months back we were coming for you. Us v Chelsea for title next year.

    steady on, we're having a firesale and bringing in dazzling talents like Barkley, Sterling & Pogba.
    Both nothing special, just overrated due to nationality. If manager doesn't change I'll write you off before the season's begun tbh, so naive. And Pogba, no :)

    TBH I would agree with you on barkley but sterling no,I think he's got the goods
    And why are we now completely out of the race for pogba?We probably have very small chances but IMO we weren't so **** stupid we'd be able to get him
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    Baelexis wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    f484507b00031d48e165c70e54226ae7.png

    6"5, so wide and long scary.
    not even that big. Emilia Clarke could take him. :/

    That sounds so wrong.
  • Farlz
    8608 posts League Winner
    How the **** has Bobby Zamora scored a goal like that
  • TC
    10283 posts Has That Special Something
    jmcqos wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Bluemoon wrote: »
    TC wrote: »
    Future looks bright for BRod and 'Pool... :)

    better than ours mate, 4th spot post match Monday and the derby looming
    Told you months back we were coming for you. Us v Chelsea for title next year.

    steady on, we're having a firesale and bringing in dazzling talents like Barkley, Sterling & Pogba.
    Both nothing special, just overrated due to nationality. If manager doesn't change I'll write you off before the season's begun tbh, so naive. And Pogba, no :)

    TBH I would agree with you on barkley but sterling no,I think he's got the goods
    And why are we now completely out of the race for pogba?We probably have very small chances but IMO we weren't so **** stupid we'd be able to get him
    FFP.
This discussion has been closed.