Does anyone actually play 40 games?

Dazza3113
3224 posts National Call-Up
If so do you just cane it for 15 odd hours straight or do you simply have no social life?

Most ive played is 28 ever

Comments

• exzoo
    32034 posts National Team Captain
    So you're saying everyone who plays 40 games have no social life? Gtfo :joy:
  • It really ain't that hard. Just means a couple of late nights so tha you have the days to do other things
  • Dazza3113
    edited February 2017
    exzoo wrote: »
    So you're saying everyone who plays 40 games have no social life? Gtfo :joy:

I genuinely struggle to play over 25 games without giving up doing something better...

Hence why i asked if people have 15hour sessions at a time...

Surely most people go out on a Friday night right? Saturday day time has some possibilities and Sunday evening...

If youre staying in on a Friday/Saturday night playing fifa then thst would suggest a modest social life
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    It is easily to do. I always spread my games over the three days. Friday afternoon/early evening, Saterday morning/afternoon and the rest on Sunday. While also going out with mates and watching football. Do think that you some luck with rage quits. Had none this weekend and then it can take a while.
  • Dazza3113
    It is easily to do. I always spread my games over the three days. Friday afternoon/early evening, Saterday morning/afternoon and the rest on Sunday. While also going out with mates and watching football. Do think that you some luck with rage quits. Had none this weekend and then it can take a while.

Didnt factor in Friday evening i guess.. i finish work at 7, quick shower and out.. but i guess some people dont work or finish earlier
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    "No social life" :joy::joy:

You've just got to spread the games out. Play for 4/5 hours each day and you'll easily be done with plenty of time left over to "have a social life".
  • i play till i get 18 wins and stop.

had 9 to spare this WE
  • Dazza3113
    edwinstree wrote: »
    "No social life" :joy::joy:

You've just got to spread the games out. Play for 4/5 hours each day and you'll easily be done with plenty of time left over to "have a social life".

Again hence why i ask if you smash them out
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Dont know if you mean going Out to Party every weekend, but if you do, Well I can imagine it being hard to complete all 40. Btw, I dont get how playing FIFA while talking with your Friends is no social Life? I mean, you are talking to a real Person. You are not sitting next to them doing something, but they are still there.
  • nineteeeen
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    Played 40games for the first time this we because the missus was away.
    And yes, its hard to believe how anyone who plays 40 games a we has much time for social life...
  • Dazza3113
    i play till i get 18 wins and stop.

had 9 to spare this WE

Same here usually had 10 left over this week, but only made 17 wins so im having to buy a serie a team... lost 3 in a row trying to get 18 and called it a night
  • pekkaa88
    6133 posts Big Money Move
    sometimes.

This month I've played

Weekend 1: 20 matches
    Weekend 2: 40 matches
    Weekend 3: 11 matches
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    Dazza3113 wrote: »

Didnt factor in Friday evening i guess.. i finish work at 7, quick shower and out.. but i guess some people dont work or finish earlier

I work 4½ days per week with having the friday afternoon off. I play around 6-9 games (depends on rage quits) and still have time to go out. :)

Finally at a stage where I don't have to bust my **** 40 hours per week to make ends meet. Before I landed my current job: It would be impossible for me to play FIFA all together, let alone 40 per weekend.
  • Daveofwales01
    8388 posts League Winner
    I don't work Friday so I get 20 games played then, roughly 15 in the day and 5 at night, then I play a few Saturday night and the rest Sunday, sometimes I finish at 330 am Monday but this week I was done by Sunday evening and had my worst week in ages so maybe I rushed through them a bit and played too many while tilted.
  • Dazza3113
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Dont know if you mean going Out to Party every weekend, but if you do, Well I can imagine it being hard to complete all 40. Btw, I dont get how playing FIFA while talking with your Friends is no social Life? I mean, you are talking to a real Person. You are not sitting next to them doing something, but they are still there.

I guess i genrallised "social life" but i also have 2 kids and a degree to complete... so you can imagine why the thought of playing 40 games makes my head hurt
  • bouwman
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    In my opinion anyone that's got 4/5 spare hours every single friday, saturday and sunday has a modest social life.
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    PureFramez wrote: »

I guess i genrallised "social life" but i also have 2 kids and a degree to complete... so you can imagine why the thought of playing 40 games makes my head hurt

Others dont... For example : I am 19, Work as a volunteer for a year, I do 35 hours a week so i am Home at 16:30 on Friday. Already know what I will do after this year, so i dont have to worry about that. I dont Drink alcohol and so do my Friends. We Go Out to eat a Lot, but that means that I will be Back Home at 22-23. I try to play 15-15-10 games, depends on when I have time to play.
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    It takes you 15 hours to play 40 games? Can definitely do it much quicker considering how many people rage quit. 2 weeks ago i had over 20 rage quits in the first half.
  • Did it this weekend for the first time, was easier then I thought actually.
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    The key is getting some games done on Friday (preferably daytime if you are not working)
    Friday 1200 - 1400
    2100 - 0000
    Saturday 0900-1100
    1700-1800
    Sunday 0900-1100
    1900-2200

Should be finished, not too bad at all
  • Define social life? If your referring to going out clubbing every weekend then no 40 games is out the question. Nowadays my social life consists of going out for meals or going round a friends to have a few beers and watch the football or play poker however if I was still 21 then yes. I'd be spending my weekends getting lagging and shaging every girl in sight
  • Beta
    108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Wow OP do you have a social life? The most games I've finished is usually 15 games average. How can you play for so many games?
  • MrChazy
    302 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'm used to sleeping late. I play my games overt the Weekend between 12am-4.30am and still manage to complete 40 games. Plenty of time to be social during the day