How many coins do you have?

Comments

• Deboo
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't have time for FIFA, so i'm gonna start selling everything.

Right now, i'm at 4.6M coins (my best record in any FIFA).

5.3M

5.6M

5.8M

Sold almost everything, just 10 or so IFs and Chielini in the trade pile, and it's done (6M mark reached).

I don't have time for Fifa but i'll keep the coins for the end of season to open some packs i guess.

Same for me bro, I don't have time anymore. That's why I used all of my coins on packs during TOTY!
  • Nenad_Fakerica
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    4000 coins,1200 players,SBC finish France,Portugal, Turkey,Belgium... Every SBC I'm finish in 1 h,only not Ibrahimovic Pom... Have Fifa super deluxe und have Bay about 400 e ps karts... The SBC Spain, Mexico, Holland have finish all gold packs... And still the best player I have de gea 90...
  • JustMeGaming
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Deboo wrote: »

5.3M

5.6M

5.8M

Sold almost everything, just 10 or so IFs and Chielini in the trade pile, and it's done (6M mark reached).

I don't have time for Fifa but i'll keep the coins for the end of season to open some packs i guess.

Same for me bro, I don't have time anymore. That's why I used all of my coins on packs during TOTY!

Any luck? ;)
  • How did you guys make so much coins. I barely have 1000 coins because I like to spend coins. I have two pretty decent squads with SBC David Villa and another squad with payet which i packed from a gold sbc. So just tell me how you guys make coins because I have no clue on how to do those trading methods.
  • Realist
    3015 posts National Call-Up
    How did you guys make so much coins. I barely have 1000 coins because I like to spend coins. I have two pretty decent squads with SBC David Villa and another squad with payet which i packed from a gold sbc. So just tell me how you guys make coins because I have no clue on how to do those trading methods.

When I was on PS3 I insta binned informs for 10k and resold for 15. Made a sh*t load from it
  • JustMeGaming
    FInal IF's to sell... so close to 6M.
  • adeem991
    601 posts Sunday League Hero
    Not many but a ton load of silvers
  • JustMeGaming

6M.
  • Can't use PS3 until the weekend and I wish I had a web app unlocked account to trade. Anyone have one I could have/buy??
  • ABettle9
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can't use PS3 until the weekend and I wish I had a web app unlocked account to trade. Anyone have one I could have/buy??

Against the rules, and no.
  • Spottis
    6 posts Ball Boy
    50k+ - zero money spent
  • Deboo

5.3M

5.6M

5.8M

Any luck? ;)

My luck was :/ I did not get any TOTY's but I got Neuer (before his toty was in packs) Willian IF and a few other low rated IFs
  • i have 50 k and i need coins?annyone gonna give me some coins?text my psn gamertag:Djemo_
  • i have 50 k and i need coins?annyone gonna give me some coins?text my psn gamertag:Djemo_
  • Deboo
    i have 50 k and i need coins?annyone gonna give me some coins?text my psn gamertag:Djemo_

Don't beg -.-
  • R0cky_C0ltz88
    48 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ea chat personn told me to post here to get compensacion

two of my sbc players dissapeared and said i would be get packs after posting issue on forum for feedback

can anyone help, thnks
  • ABettle9
    ea chat personn told me to post here to get compensacion

two of my sbc players dissapeared and said i would be get packs after posting issue on forum for feedback

can anyone help, thnks

Nothing will happen from posting here. You're better off trying general discussion or live chat again.
  • Deboo
    Soooo...
  • ABettle9
    Soooo...

Soooo what?
  • Deboo
    ABettle9 wrote: »
    Soooo...

Soooo what?

How's FIFA 17 going, I see they dropped a bomb of new players yesterday, I guess its RIP the market.
  • Patch305
    128 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    i spent my coins best players Neymar/Hazard
  • JustMeGaming

6M.

6.2M
  • JustMeGaming

6M.

6.2M

6.3M
  • Patch305
    @JustMeGaming please tell me your trading method
  • Iwan1807
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited May 2017

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

Hey friend. Glad to see that you are still playing. Are you ready for TOTS?

P.S. I have little advantage in trading but I'm sure you have a lot of investments:
    K2aX5Ct.png
  • Patch305
    @Iwan1807 what is your trading method please tell me
  • JustMeGaming
    Patch305 wrote: »
    @JustMeGaming please tell me your trading method

This 100K in hours basically was due to Japan SBC that i had all the players in the club and bronze packs.
  • JustMeGaming
    Iwan1807 wrote: »

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

Hey friend. Glad to see that you are still playing. Are you ready for TOTS?

P.S. I have little advantage in trading but I'm sure you have a lot of investments:
    K2aX5Ct.png

Since January i went back to studying so no time for Fifa, untill recently that i can get a little time at the weekends, so i come back to trade a little.

And yes i noticed before, that you escaped in the ranking... xD Nice job.
  • JustMeGaming

6M.

6.2M

6.3M

6.4M