Replaced IF Azpi with Bailly

rankon.
2259 posts Fans' Favourite
Went from conceding at least 2 a game to consecutive clean sheets.

Game is a joke

Comments

• SanderFC
    3255 posts National Call-Up
    Height, heading and strength are also IRL really important for a defender

And check out the law of small numbers
  • CfcBlue
    4157 posts National Call-Up
    SanderFC wrote: »

Azpi has been playing as a cb all year for Chelsea and has been arguably the best cb in the premier. EA prides itself on updating players yearly to reflect their virtual twins. If they are going to give a player an IF they should do a better job at updating the physical characteristics of a player. In this case upping his jumping or whatever. Because he has had no such problems because of his height.
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    CfcBlue wrote: »

Azpi has been playing as a cb all year for Chelsea and has been arguably the best cb in the premier. EA prides itself on updating players yearly to reflect their virtual twins. If they are going to give a player an IF they should do a better job at updating the physical characteristics of a player. In this case upping his jumping or whatever. Because he has had no such problems because of his height.

True but he is playing as a wide CB. In a back 5. The should upgrade his stats in a realistic manner. IRL he is not amazing in the air or super strong. He is great positioning etc
  • SaifR
    12862 posts Has That Special Something
    You're complaining that a very good CB is outperforming a small full-back at CB.

Lol.
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    IF Azpilicueta isn't a great CB tbf, I've never used Bailly though.
  • Rax
    87 posts Park Captain
    CfcBlue wrote: »

Yet.. the way to beat Chelsea is to find space around Cahill to cross between Azpi and Moses. Strange indeed!

• Glass0nion
    4181 posts National Call-Up
    I got IF azpil and he's been solid for me.

I have untradeable OTW Bailly and anytime hes in my lineup he ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it up.

Game is a joke though either way u cut it.
  • DarthHazard
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    SaifR wrote: »
    You're complaining that a very good CB is outperforming a small full-back at CB.

Lol.

That small full-back is better than any of the players in your back four....
  • Amargaladaster26
    10889 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017

Lol.

And what does it have to do with their FIFA performance?

• 1q2w3e
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    You just failed to comprehend how good IF azp is in the game.
  • Amargaladaster26
    10889 posts Has That Special Something
    As others said, Bailly has slight disadvantage to Azpilicueta in tackling, but all the other important stats much better, plus he is way taller.
  • DarthHazard
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Lol.

Lol.

I'm assuming he's talking about real life and not in game
  • SaifR
    12862 posts Has That Special Something

Lol.

Lol.

Nope I'm talking about IG.

IRL too though, you wouldn't expect Azpilicueta to outperform Bailly at CB in a 4atb set up, in a 3atb he's more protected and so it can work.

He's a brilliant defender though.
  • 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    IF Dave was class. Got otw bailly what a waste o coinage anyway
  • Izzy2K17
    13957 posts Has That Special Something

Lol.

Lol.

Nope I'm talking about IG.

IRL too though, you wouldn't expect Azpilicueta to outperform Bailly at CB in a 4atb set up, in a 3atb he's more protected and so it can work.

He's a brilliant defender though.

United fan defending a United player vs Chelsea fan defending Chelsea player... no bias at all >:)
  • SeaDawgBob
    1019 posts Professional
    IF Azpi is great in a 3 back formation, you need Quick outside CBs for that form. If Chelsea went to 4atb I doubt Azpi would still be playing CB, they'd move him back to LB
  • Tinus
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I Use NIF Azpi at 7 chem next to Ramos. Best pairing i've used this year.

Cheers!
  • 1q2w3e
    330 posts Sunday League Hero
    just ❤️❤️❤️❤️ all you nerds. dave do well in 4 atb. its the user with issues.
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    I've the red monthly Azpilicueta, always costs me goals when I've in the team. Terrible CB, Bailly is a much better option. In fairness though, Bailly is one of the best up, coming CB's in world football.