Message for you idiots who make this trash

Barbwinho17
535 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited February 2017
Why the hell are you forcing us to believe that Martial is the best player in the ******* world. Every game I'm watching my expensive players get shoved to the ground and miss every shot. Meanwhile at the other end, Martial is banging every ducking shot in the top corner, leaving me helpless. I'm failing to see the point in this game anymore; you can go out and buy these "elite" players but in reality, players like Martial, Vardy, Remy etc are on par, if not better...

Comments

• avfcj88
    75 posts Park Captain
    I don't understand why Martial is so amazing against me yet when I use him he feels like a snail :neutral:

but this is nothing new. Whoever can abuse the game mechanics the best generally wins the match. I suppose that's a skill in a way....

• Alford1995
    3741 posts National Call-Up
    avfcj88 wrote: »
    I don't understand why Martial is so amazing against me yet when I use him he feels like a snail :neutral:

but this is nothing new. Whoever can abuse the game mechanics the best generally wins the match. I suppose that's a skill in a way....

agree with this, everytime i face martial hes a beast & tears me apart but yet every time ive had him hes been shocking, same with butland!

• Barbwinho17

Same, misses everything for me. Don't get me started on Mr Smalling...Same story.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    Martial is in my elite team along side SIF Ronaldo... I consider Martial an elite card if im honest, his stats are brilliant and he is amazing ig...

Why cant you just accept that he is up there with the best? Its not difficult he plays (and starts) for the biggest team in the most popular league in the world under one of the most successful managers in history...

Not to mention he cost the best part of 60m...

Is it the 82 you cant get your head around? Because his IG stats are very good... is it because he costs 30k?

I dont get the OP status Martial gets... he plays exactly how his stats suggest he would play and he is very good in real life
  • Barbwinho17
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    Martial is in my elite team along side SIF Ronaldo... I consider Martial an elite card if im honest, his stats are brilliant and he is amazing ig...

Why cant you just accept that he is up there with the best? Its not difficult he plays (and starts) for the biggest team in the most popular league in the world under one of the most successful managers in history...

Is it the 82 you cant get your head around? Because his IG stats are very good... is it because he costs 30k?

I dont get the OP status Martial gets... he plays exactly how his stats suggest he would play and he is very good in real life

Because whenever I use him, he's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️...
  • DarthHazard
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special

No way is he that good in real life.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite

I find the same for Butland, everytime I use him he always parries stupid shots while when I play him he makes the most insanely stupid 1v1 saves
  • NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2017

So you are a top manager at a top club with 400m to throw around in the transfer window. You're telling me you could have Ronaldo, Messi, Griezmann, Dybala, Neymar, Icardi, Ibra, or any of those lot in your attacking force....and you would buy Anthony Martial? (Because he's that good?) Sorry I think I'll take my money elsewhere. I think thats what the OP is getting at is the disconnect between this game and player's real life performance.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite

So you are a top manager at a top club with 400m to throw around in the transfer window. You're telling me you could have Ronaldo, Messi, Griezmann, Dybala, Neymar, Icardi, Ibra, or any of those lot in your attacking force....and you would buy Anthony Martial? (Because he's that good?) Sorry I think I'll take my money elsewhere. I think thats what the OP is getting at is the disconnect between this game and player's real life performance.

I'd buy Martial, guy is a big talent
  • Barbwinho17

You've hit the nail on the head :)
  • NVS_Whiskey
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Capablanca wrote: »
    I'd buy Martial, guy is a big talent

With that price tag though? You could probably persuade Barca to come off of Neymar for close to what Man. U wants for Martial.
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did I read the General root of frustration is that other people are better at using him than you?

That's what I got from this at least.

I personally like it when I get beat by lesser squads or when I beat a person with an IF squad with my lesser team.
  • Dizz
    141 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Its a game mate....
  • SeaDawgBob
    1019 posts Professional
    I think everyone is annoyed that a "B/B- Rated" Player outperforms "A-Rated" Players

Even most of the YouTubers use Martial and admit he's OP as ****.

I bet most of the critics (including myself) are frustrated because IG he's one of the Best Players, and IRL he's an Above Average Player (Good but not Great). If it was Hazard, Neymar, or Sanchez that were OP and everyone was using them, I doubt anyone would have an issue
  • AliasMaurice
    2399 posts Fans' Favourite
    In real life he I'd fast, can dribble and can finish.

This is a computer game where player form is in the controller not the card. That's why he and many other players are OP. Chemistry cards paper over the cracks in FUT making alot of players viable which I'd a good and bad thing.

On top of that Martial was involved in the making of the game , he has loads of traits which are as important if not more so than game stats. Of course he is OP. If you can't use him your doing something wrong. Artist or meistro