Auto switching

Sykesy
4457 posts National Call-Up
Anyone else ask the cpu not to auto switch to stop them cheating you to he then fooled when you ptess it they purposely switch it to the man furthest away as opposed to the player standing next to the attacker :joy:

Really wish they would stop making fixed games so obvious.

Shoot.... players comes in late wipes you out no advantage :

Comments

• xCoke
    46 posts Park Captain
    Player switching is so broken lol
  • Sykesy
    This company being sued is becoming my biggest wish :joy: how the **** can they get away with this game, Biggest **** ever. I use to let this get me into all sorts of states now I just laugh and text during games.
  • smash_up
    639 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sykesy wrote: »
    This company being sued is becoming my biggest wish :joy: how the **** can they get away with this game, Biggest **** ever. I use to let this get me into all sorts of states now I just laugh and text during games.

Same. I really regret paying for this game - they owe us refunds. I used to rage so much and now i've accepted its the game so i finish the game and do something else.
  • Sykesy
    smash_up wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »

Same. I really regret paying for this game - they owe us refunds. I used to rage so much and now i've accepted its the game so i finish the game and do something else.

I gave up seasons for a bit and today's showed why, you either start well end bad or start bad end good. Same sequence same goals same play, defensive split wide open from them switching to a fullback when he's nowhere near, Can predict the way games are going from the start. 3 games left 3 points needed for title, your not wining the game cause 9/10 ea will scam you. Nepenthez gets a fine for his behaviour yet EA scam the system customers etc everyday yet get to carry on regardless utterly pathetic