Who's going to get Downgraded?

JayyThunder
5354 posts Big Money Move
edited February 2017
This "ratings refresh" is going to downgrade cards. You can just tell by the picture. So who do you think is going to get downgraded?

Untitled.png

First in line....Smalling

who else?

Comments

• gabrielthecool1
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Most players in my thread
  • DarthHazard
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Most of the leicster players
  • This "ratings refresh" is going to downgrade cards. You can just tell by the picture. So who do you think is going to get downgraded?

who else?

All african players i heard
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something
    Ozil should reflect his presence on the pitch... simply remove him from the game.
  • JayyThunder
    This "ratings refresh" is going to downgrade cards. You can just tell by the picture. So who do you think is going to get downgraded?

who else?

Ha! Good one. Like Mane or PEA would get downgraded
  • ColeWorld
    15408 posts World Class
    Özil

He is higher rated than Kroos lol
  • This "ratings refresh" is going to downgrade cards. You can just tell by the picture. So who do you think is going to get downgraded?

who else?

Or Mohammad salah
  • DREAM
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    Renato, Mahrez, Sturridge, Gomes
  • JayyThunder

who else?

Or Mohammad salah

Or any African for that matter lol
  • Tsarov
    11242 posts Has That Special Something
    ...nal, ...enal, ...senal, ...rsenal, Arsenal. I am trying my best to not type a mystic number 4 here.
  • PelzyWelzy
    10626 posts Has That Special Something

who else?

Or Mohammad salah

Good old Moth Salad!
  • ive got ibra i hope he gets upped
  • Niallmac26
    194 posts Sunday League Hero
    Vardy and Mahrez
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ me. Are downgrades really going to happen? I literally just sold a player who was important for one of my squads, who had a massive downgrade as shown in sofifa, because he was going for 10k in the Alli SBC. He's being sacrificed to the point there will be none left. I thought as soon as the SBC was over I'd just buy him back for min again.
  • gabrielthecool1
    81 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    **** me. Are downgrades really going to happen? I literally just sold a player who was important for one of my squads, who had a massive downgrade as shown in sofifa, because he was going for 10k in the Alli SBC. He's being sacrificed to the point there will be none left. I thought as soon as the SBC was over I'd just buy him back for min again.

Which player was it?
  • Vardy
    Mahrez
    Ozil
    Kompany
    Ottamendi
    Bravo
  • FlashDelirium
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2017
    Tsarov wrote: »
    ...nal, ...enal, ...senal, ...rsenal, Arsenal. I am trying my best to not type a mystic number 4 here.

Arsenal is top 4 in a League that is 8 deep in quality, a rarity in Europe. It's fun to kick them around, but they are not having the terrible year people think they are. They made it out of group stage in the CL for like the 50th year in a row, far from being downgraded, they are doing what Arsenal do every year, if anyone does not deserve to be downgraded or upgraded but left the hell alone, it's the shockingly consistent Arsenal.
  • KubaTown
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I hope they actually put thought into the downgrades and don't just do them based on reactionary opinion. Players that have just dipped should not suffer etc.

Coutinho's been incredible for Liverpool this season, got injured, and now is playing catch up and suffering (compared to pre-injury) and that shouldn't affect his chances.

Umtiti has been Barça's best defender this season, but should be judged on his performance vs PSG, as an extreme example of what I'm trying to say.
  • DREAM
    3913 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    Ben Arfa too, rip. Might sell my OTW version I bought just cuz' I wanted a special looking card
  • SeaDawgBob
    1019 posts Professional
    Tsarov wrote: »

Arsenal is top 4 in a League that is 8 deep in quality, a rarity in Europe. It's fun to kick them around, but they are not having the terrible year people think they are.

I agree, they're not living up to the hype people put on them (Fair or Unfair). They're having a typical Arsenal type Season, not quite good enough to finish at the top but good enough to fight for a top 4 finish
  • juniorcbr
    7744 posts League Winner
    juniorcbr wrote: »
    **** me. Are downgrades really going to happen? I literally just sold a player who was important for one of my squads, who had a massive downgrade as shown in sofifa, because he was going for 10k in the Alli SBC. He's being sacrificed to the point there will be none left. I thought as soon as the SBC was over I'd just buy him back for min again.

Which player was it?

Gadzhev for my Bulgarian squad.
  • FlashDelirium
    397 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2017

ive got ibra i hope he gets upped

That means your Ibra is going to nosedive in value, you'll have to spend so much to get the new Ibra
  • ive got ibra i hope he gets upped

That means your Ibra is going to nosedive in value, you'll have to spend so much to get the new Ibra

not if owned cards get updated.

who knows...
  • Vert
    15726 posts World Class
    most African players
  • Vert wrote: »
    most African players

racist
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bravo, ben arfa, most of Leicester, ozil, sturridge, kompany, depay(??)
  • JayyThunder
    Vert wrote: »
    most African players

Lol the trolling is real

• PTYBrozzzz
    912 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2017
    Great idea IMO
    it could may get " unaffordable players " affordable now...
    Bale
    Neymar
    Pogba
    Etc etc

Really hope one of them get downgraded :smile:
  • DarthHazard
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Forgot about Bravo. Is 78 fair?
  • SeaDawgBob
    1019 posts Professional
    I posted this on another thread, but I'll but it here for Fodder as well

Thinking from a Business Side of view, I wonder if they analyzed the number of owners that had OP players that should be downgraded based on their current season (Butland, Smalling, Musa, Vardy, etc) I'm sure there's a very large % of owners who own those cards. If all those players got Nerfed/Downgraded than all of those owners would be ditching those cards and looking for new ones (Meaning buying more packs).