OT: What are some games you play as a break from FIFA?

Comments

• Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    UFC 2. Highly recommend it. Not just for the game play it it's a legit stress reliever after being on the receiving end of some EA BS in game :lol:
  • v4vendetta1978
    3252 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    No man`s sky not another online player for lightyears games so big or no one else playing dont care just me and my spaceship no dabbing no musa no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just inventory full
  • Antiversum
    5890 posts Big Money Move
    No Man'y Sky :joy:
  • ps4manama
    59 posts Park Captain
    "marker placed. marker removed"
  • DatGuySly
    270 posts Sunday League Hero
    Witcher 3 but you you cant just play it for 15-30 minutes.
    Quick release is Rocket League.

How is BF1? Thought about picking it up as it looks really fun.
  • Ttone5722
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Madden, UFC, and World of Tanks.
  • Benjog88
    1590 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got Dragon ball xenoverse2 the other day, it's actually really good, the fighting seems to have a pretty big learning curve but is massively rewarding when you pull off big combos
  • Sercs
    21203 posts Club Captain
    I realised yesterday that I literally never take a break. Played some Mafia 3, which ive had for a few weeks yet not touched, Goood so far.

Witcher is a great game
  • deepdish1
    244 posts Sunday League Hero
    couple of weeks and it will be Mass Effect 3. fifa, especially WL, will be on the back burner for a while.
  • Olleman
    14870 posts World Class
    BF1 and witcher on Xbox. H1 sometimes but only with friends :)
  • Hibee
    12538 posts Has That Special Something
    Downloaded PES over a week ago and not touched FIFA since. Also play some StarWars Battlefront and GTA5.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Witcher, skyrim, pretty much anything single player
  • PJazz
    2223 posts Fans' Favourite
    Overwatch! :)
  • Bicali
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    BF1, Far Cry Primal and Skyrim
  • NornIron
    15398 posts World Class
    Rainbow six siege and Rocket league.
  • COACH
    20547 posts Club Captain
    Skyrim

Madden

COD
  • ukfrenchie
    127 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McRaven wrote: »
    Battlefield 1, most fun I've had with my friends with a game in a long time. Also The Witcher 3 and Fallout 4.

best game I've played in years

• Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sometimes I feel like 'Going to work' is a break from fifa :/
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Rocket League and BF1
  • Antiversum
    5890 posts Big Money Move
    Gwent became my maingame somehow :D
  • Arsenalfan97
    9013 posts League Winner
    No man`s sky not another online player for lightyears games so big or no one else playing dont care just me and my spaceship no dabbing no musa no ❤️❤️❤️❤️ just inventory full

Fairly certain no man sky's doesn't have multiplayer that was one of the developers many lies
  • v4vendetta1978

Fairly certain no man sky's doesn't have multiplayer that was one of the developers many lies

That what i was getting at lol still like to game tho
  • Ashleyroyjenkins
    487 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just bought Watch Dogs 2, Quantum Break and Rise of the Tomb Raider as a break after reaching 1 million coins on FUT. Watch Dogs is already surprisingly fun defo recommend!
  • Tuomo
    74 posts Park Captain
    Just bought Watch Dogs 2, Quantum Break and Rise of the Tomb Raider as a break after reaching 1 million coins on FUT. Watch Dogs is already surprisingly fun defo recommend!

If you like story-driven games then you're in for a treat! Outstanding game, had to play it twice myself. Tomb Raider is also good.

@OP I'm not playing much Fifa at the moment, I can only stay relaxed for 1-3 matches and then I have to play something else. Gears of War 4 for online play and I'm currently playing Final Fantasy XV. It's not very good though especially compared to Witcher 3. I've also pre-ordered Halo Wars 2.
  • v4vendetta1978
    looking forward to horizon zero dawn