TOTS Marcelo

Dan is Clutch
35422 posts World Cup Winner
Not sure if he's been available today but there is 2 pages of him up right now if anyone's looking.

Apologies if he was on the market all day, i've only just checked!

Comments

• ContraCode64
    4385 posts National Call-Up
    He wasn't earlier, but a bunch seem to have dropped in the last 30 mins or so.
  • Dan is Clutch

I almost binned one because i went to search for the first time and saw the card and almost clicked buy on the first one because i wasn't paying attention! Haha.
  • Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up
    Are they all up for max?
  • Dan is Clutch
    335k is the cheapest.
  • ContraCode64
    4385 posts National Call-Up

I almost binned one because i went to search for the first time and saw the card and almost clicked buy on the first one because i wasn't paying attention! Haha.

Yeah nearly did the same with MOTM Vidal after EA upped his range. :D

@Otis - Not quite, lowest BIN I can see right now is 340k

• Otis
    3575 posts National Call-Up

Yeah nearly did the same with MOTM Vidal after EA upped his range. :D

@Otis - Not quite, lowest BIN I can see right now is 340k

Cheers, I just sold mine as I'm away all weekend, hopefully he's at min by the time I'm back