Who is the best ST you have used (calcio)

Royal_arsenal86
35 posts Last Pick at the Park
I have tried Higuain ,TIF Icardi and SIF Immobile upfront

the only one that worked for me so far is Jovetic. I've got NIF Dybala as a CAM

Help will be appreciated lads

Comments

• S-Dog
    2917 posts National Call-Up
    87 Mertens
    Dybala
    OTW Higuain
    Eder

All very good
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dybala
    87 Mertens
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    88 mertens he is insane. I find him more fun and better to play with than toty ron mainly due to balance . Seems mad saying that but Ron gets knocked off the ball too easily for me
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Immobile
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Sif immobile, if gomez did a good job as well and think he has a sif coming today
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    87 Mertens
  • Royal_arsenal86
    Thanks guys appreciate the feedback. Will give 87 Merterns a go
  • Nick_stags
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SIF Gomez that will hopefully come today will be class.

Wait for him (if you don't mind smaller strikers).
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    edited February 2017
    I'd play Mertens as a cam. So complete to be wasted at st, unless its a F9 formation or you are in need of somo classy dissembled sweat.

For me Icardi has been the better striker so far. Maybe the best finisher I used in the game. Dybala was fun to use but very inefficient. Guy is weak as ❤️❤️❤️❤️ unless is acompanied by another striker that sucks up centerbacks pressure or you face a bad defender that give you lots of spaces.
  • potato_hater
    2535 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dybala by far
  • NGreat
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    TIF Icardi is the GOAT.
  • ThomasF1_GR
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    TIF Higuain by far
  • dbslbu
    1881 posts Fans' Favourite
    TIF Icardi is hands down the best for me. Goal a game at least. OTW Higuain is catching him up though.
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Depends what you like i personaly like one target man and one speedy skillful striker up top. I go with otw hig and motm salah (87 mertens at cam). They work really well together. I have tried pretty much every if st in seria a with the exception of if dybala and these 2 are my favourite pairing
  • Kingchavez_152
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Dybala
    Mertens
    Muriel
    Gomez
  • H_Mus
    672 posts An Exciting Prospect
    otw higuain is an absolute stud
  • Shoaib15
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Dybala is beast. Did also try sif immobile tif icardi but dybala is immense. Partnered him with mertens and salah they do the job
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    Shoaib15 wrote: »
    Dybala is beast. Did also try sif immobile tif icardi but dybala is immense. Partnered him with mertens and salah they do the job

sweaty-man.jpg
  • Royal_arsenal86
    RedKos wrote: »
    I'd play Mertens as a cam. So complete to be wasted at st, unless its a F9 formation or you are in need of somo classy dissembled sweat.

For me Icardi has been the better striker so far. Maybe the best finisher I used in the game. Dybala was fun to use but very inefficient. Guy is weak as **** unless is acompanied by another striker that sucks up centerbacks pressure or you face a bad defender that give you lots of spaces.

Never tried MOTM Salah yet but been looking at him. I prefer players who have got a decent amount of dribbling. I am currently using jovetic which is a gun by his own rights much more time for him to have dink from distance. his finesse is godly.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2017
    I'm currently using SIF Falcao and he's better than all the Calcio strikers I tried (I have him in 4-3-2-1 with IF Muriel and Cuadrado either side).
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Xpglobe wrote: »
    Dybala
    87 Mertens

• stu646
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I loved SIF Immobile. Used him in my WL last week and he scored 23 times in 37 games. He works great as a lone striker.
  • ImAtrocious
    3030 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2017
    Another option is SIF Balotelli with all the Italian links. I absolutely love him, and get excited every time that his squad is up in my rotation.
  • Clancy
    8484 posts League Winner
    TIF mertens is absurdly good
  • sks476
    320 posts Sunday League Hero
    IF Gomez was very good for me but i did giovinco sbc so felt obliged to sell and use giovinco.
  • FO
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    OTW Higuain is out of this world.
  • 91 Higuain. Best i use so far.