Suarez chemistry....

Hodgy
420 posts Sunday League Hero
Just been playing with the chemistry tool on Futbin (my new favourite site) I tried Suarez with an "Anchor" chemistry for the strength/jumping/heading/pace boost which IMO is all he really needs. Am I being stupid in putting a defensive chem on a striker?

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Why would you not use hawk in that case? Substitutes defending for shooting
  • Hodgy

Because heading is part of the defending stats.

• Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hodgy wrote: »
    Just been playing with the chemistry tool on Futbin (my new favourite site) I tried Suarez with an "Anchor" chemistry for the strength/jumping/heading/pace boost which IMO is all he really needs. Am I being stupid in putting a defensive chem on a striker?

Nah, makes sense to me. Ive heard his balance is bad, so I'd probably use whatever Chem card boosted that.
  • Hodgy
    To be honest @Austintatious it's that bad that you can't really touch it with a chem style to make it anywhere near decent.

• LeonidasJB
    15028 posts World Class
    To be honest @Austintatious it's that bad that you can't really touch it with a chem style to make it anywhere near decent.

Got his SBC, played about 6 matches with him and he seems fine to me.
  • uhMaZiiNq

Just seems pointless unless you spam crosses all game
  • therealmerk33
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2017
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

Got his SBC, played about 6 matches with him and he seems fine to me.

Yeah personally have no problem with his SBC either, very strong on ball, and has dribbled past quite a few already. Albeit put a hunter on him but no complaints, and has put away a few headers already so not concerned about that at all tbh
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite

Fair enough, he looks like a great card anyway.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

Not at all. If his shooting is near maxed and boosts would be wasted, this is probably the best way to maximize his stats.

It seems counterintuitive, but it's not crazy.
  • Hodgy
    edited February 2017

I'm not going to spam crosses at all, it would just be nice if the 6' ish striker had good heading. It opens up another option when attacking.

• Hodgy
    heavymcd wrote: »

Not at all. If his shooting is near maxed and boosts would be wasted, this is probably the best way to maximize his stats.

It seems counterintuitive, but it's not crazy.
    That's what I was thinking, his shooting stats are so good do they really need a boost?
  • uhMaZiiNq

I'm not going to spam crosses at all, it would just be nice if the 6' ish striker had good heading. It opens up another option when attacking.

84 heading isn't good? Would rather get positioning, finishing, long shots and shot power all maxed at 99
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    Looking at the stats I'd go hawk on the NIF. There's still plenty of room on most of those stats. On the SBC? Toss-up.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26045 posts Player of the Year
    @Muzza11 is feeling the anchor chem style tbf
  • Muzza11
    8565 posts League Winner
    @Muzza11 is feeling the anchor chem style tbf

why is my Suarez defending my own box????
  • Hodgy
    edited February 2017

84 heading isn't good? Would rather get positioning, finishing, long shots and shot power all maxed at 99
    The NIF only has 77 heading.
  • Tsunami85
    1517 posts Play-Off Hero
    Try Guardian for defense and dribbling boost. Or Engine for +10 balance boost.
  • uhMaZiiNq

The NIF only has 77 heading.

Thought you had the SBC. Hawk makes even more sense on the nif tho