Matchmaking - are you mad???

jplumber
1522 posts Play-Off Hero
Hi all, my average 78 rated team (no bronze benching going on) just came up against an 88! Rated team with the likes of pogba, if kante, tif eriksen, if reus, if hazard - wtf is going on? Guy was bad - beat him with my 78 rated team but come on!

Comments

• jplumber
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oh and lets not forget aguero as striker!
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    jplumber wrote: »
    Hi all, my average 78 rated team (no bronze benching going on) just came up against an 88! Rated team with the likes of pogba, if kante, tif eriksen, if reus, if hazard - wtf is going on? Guy was bad - beat him with my 78 rated team but come on!

I wouldn't say he was bad, we all know what happened :joy:
  • pekkaa88
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    team rating has no effect on matchmaking.. this is not fifa 12..
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional

What would be the point of getting a high rated team if you would only get matched against other high rated teams ?
  • jplumber
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    To keep it fair, obviously
  • jplumber
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    He was baaaad, yep
  • 47goonz
    853 posts Semi-Pro
    I see no problem here
  • jplumber
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero
    I do
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4386 posts National Call-Up
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

• RayG
    1383 posts Professional

How would that be fair to people that spends time and/or money to get a high rated team ?
  • They Caged Non
    4897 posts Big Money Move
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

If your so sure then how come literally every important game in a season i come across some super team, the rating varies on match importance for me, like every single season.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4386 posts National Call-Up
    It is called ULTIMATE team. Why you people insist on complaing about someone have a good team is beyond me.
  • They Caged Non
    It is called ULTIMATE team. Why you people insist on complaing about someone have a good team is beyond me.

I don't care but when you clearly get matched against ridiculous teams clearly playing in higher divisions when you need a win for whatever reason, its really annoying.
  • RayG
    1383 posts Professional

I don't care but when you clearly get matched against ridiculous teams clearly playing in higher divisions when you need a win for whatever reason, its really annoying.

But you can't just expect easy opposition everytime you have to play a crucial game, right?
  • They Caged Non
    RayG wrote: »

But you can't just expect easy opposition everytime you have to play a crucial game, right?

Don't want easy just somewhere near a similar level would be nice, facing Robots who are far more serious about the game and 2 divisions higher isn't very good from the games point of view is it.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Do you really have any verifiable evidence that you are playing someone 2 divisions higher? I know people refer to that but have yet to see anyone do anything scientific to confirm it.

Any message I have ever gotten referencing the division level has always been in the same division I was.
  • DeanoZoff
    4374 posts National Call-Up
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Do you really have any verifiable evidence that you are playing someone 2 divisions higher? I know people refer to that but have yet to see anyone do anything scientific to confirm it.

Any message I have ever gotten referencing the division level has always been in the same division I was.

I have played against a div2 player while i was in div1 before. This was after i lost a couple games. We spoke about it over the headsets.

It definately happens
  • SeanDCFC
    2482 posts Fans' Favourite
    You should get paired against these teams.
  • They Caged Non
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »

Yeah I've had convo's with people who are in completely different divisions, plus some of the players you just know, people who are that effective at the game are no way messing about in Div 3 and 4, you play like 5 games against similar players then can't get the ball off one, if its not scripting and momentum the it has to be that.
  • jplumber
    1522 posts Play-Off Hero

How would that be fair to people that spends time and/or money to get a high rated team ?
    They should be paired with equally high rated teams

• 47goonz
    853 posts Semi-Pro

Bit unfair for those who deliberately want to play with low rated teams vs high. Random is fine until they bring out 4 star seasons, or silver seasons even better.

Its annoying how few gold cards are actually used in teams considering how many there are in the game. WL requirements havent even been strict enough yet to produce some rarer looking sides. And i say that as a smalling bailly kante user, but not musa, i draw the line at musa
  • RadioShaq
    15271 posts Moderator
    They have said in the past divisions is bring your best team. They don't match you by divisions alone its all so you can't star down and tank to get easier opponents.
  • Soly77
    574 posts An Exciting Prospect
    what s the point of the thread exactly ?
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special

THIS IS EXACTLY THE THING ABOUT THIS GAME/FUT!

In World of Warcraft, when you get a legendary weapon, you aren't suddenly matched against better players or players With higher skill, which is a brutal but lovely reality in that game.

In Fifa/FUT, you get the ''legendaries'' and you get matched with better players which somewhat nullifies
    your awesome team. You will probably expect to get a win 80% easier, but in reality it's maybe only 10% easier on average. It's fair, but not so fun..

For this reason, I'm okay with my 82 rated team.

• CFCHenri
    3458 posts National Call-Up
    Capablanca wrote: »

I wouldn't say he was bad, we all know what happened :joy:

• RayS
    27168 posts Player of the Year
    No
  • RayS
    27168 posts Player of the Year
  • COLD-187
    1554 posts Play-Off Hero
    If it's an all red team probably annoyed. If it's just a bunch of IF/TOTY then no, those guys usually suck