Game play: UT vs Seasons

TKBC
3035 posts National Call-Up
Is the game play different? I don't think it is.

I played a guy on UT - we drew 6 games 3-3 - every game a 1 goal game except when I beat him 6-2 once.

We then played 2 games in Seasons and I hammered to the tune of 9-1 over two games, neither game going longer than 60 minutes. He RQ and said he can't play there as it's different. (Game 1 was MUFC v. Everton - game 2 Argentina vs. France)

Seems totally same to me!

Comments

• Ffc1991
    184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Imo they're completely different. UT way more arcadey and fast and more stupid bs if poor connection etc
  • Bandicoot
    340 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yh its a lot different.
  • DeanoZoff
    4359 posts National Call-Up
    A huge difference between the 2.

Have a offline 1 on 1 game and tell me what you think
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    It's completely different due to the massive pace difference. No attribute cards, pace chem styles , and pace players in every position. There is something to exploit in any team
  • Teepo
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think the game is thrash either way.
  • leon_
    730 posts Sunday League Hero
    The gameplay is different plus the level in FUT is a lot higher than seasons
  • PelzyWelzy
    9795 posts League Winner
    Oh the difference is massive, mainly due to the speed. I think in FUT the game speed is preset to 'fast'. In seasons its 'normal'.

Not played a single game in seasons this year but I remember late in 15 had a run at it and went 56-2 or something ridiculous like that.

Standard was pretty poor.
  • TKBC
    leon_ wrote: »
    The gameplay is different plus the level in FUT is a lot higher than seasons

I guess you didn't read the OP. Was playing a guy who I also beat on FUT.

Don't forget - seasons have IF's. The player ratings increase if the player is on good form. Theoretically you could play a seasons game with a full XI of IF's. I was using Man Utd and I think 9 of the 11 had a green arrow boosting their rating.
  • TKBC
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    Oh the difference is massive, mainly due to the speed. I think in FUT the game speed is preset to 'fast'. In seasons its 'normal'.

Not played a single game in seasons this year but I remember late in 15 had a run at it and went 56-2 or something ridiculous like that.

Standard was pretty poor.

Not asking if the standard was poor.

Asking if the game play is different. You gave a good example of why you think the game play is different. I tend to disagree. I think it's the same game.

Does anyone have any official remarks or a youtube video talking about the differences?
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    For me, yes there's a difference. Seasons feel slightly slower imo.

However i've barely touched seasons this year, jumped straight to UT.