Aguero Advice

DWR
362 posts Sunday League Hero
Lads

Considering purchasing Sergio as he seems to be at an all time low - if I do I'll need a team restructure which would mean selling NIF Hazard and IF Mane ... is he worth it?

Cheers

Comments

• Yusuf11
    1850 posts Play-Off Hero
    I didn't like his height and although he's fast he's not sweaty fast but a greater finisher
  • DWR
    Yusuf11 wrote: »
    I didn't like his height and although he's fast he's not sweaty fast but a greater finisher

Cheers. Really struggled with strikers this year hence going for RF and LF too.
  • Icosa_Gaming
    6803 posts Big Money Move
    Martial LF 7 chem. use the coins on other positions
  • Mighty-TrIstan
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2017
    He is very bad for that price. I tried him, scored a couple but just felt broken, in a bad way.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11669 posts Has That Special Something
    Would rather use martial at striker for peanuts
  • Rolling Deep
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I scored loads with him, for me stamina was the issue - knackered after 60 mins
  • jdros
    2569 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have an untradeable one I got very early on so I've been using him all year. I have been playing him most recently as RF in a 3421 (changed his position to CF).

I like him best there I think, didn't look up his current price but as others have said he's never been good value.
  • Martythedoc
    2476 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bought him when he was 350 ish. Love him. Only player in my team with more goals and assists to games all in Div 1 and weekend league
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11669 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeah he's a great player but stamina really lets him down. His shooting is some of the best you can get
  • DWR
    Cheers lads. By the sounds of it he doesn't seem like he's worth losing Hazard and IF Mane for ... TIF Kane may be my saviour.
  • Austintatious
    2289 posts Fans' Favourite
    DWR wrote: »
    Cheers lads. By the sounds of it he doesn't seem like he's worth losing Hazard and IF Mane for ... TIF Kane may be my saviour.

Motm Son is a good shout.
  • Worm
    2084 posts Fans' Favourite

If your striker is running out of stam then you need to stop two man pressing like a knob or chasing everything with him.
  • Rolling Deep
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Worm wrote: »

If your striker is running out of stam then you need to stop two man pressing like a knob or chasing everything with him.

Lol ok mate
  • Tof33z
    6801 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2017
    Never had stamina issues with him. He's a great finisher pure and simple. He's not a false 9 kind of striker or even drift wide. I would only recommend him if you play a two striker formation. Mine is untradeable so had him a while and tried numerous setups. He never did that well for me in lone striker formations.

Ps SIF Kane was pants for me. Never had TIF though