How is IF Cuadrado almost the same price as IMOTM Salah!?

jamcd
461 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2017
Sometimes the pricing of players on the market makes no sense. I know there will always be a bit of hype about a player like him when first released, but how can anyone think those two are worth the same amount?

Either IF Cuadrado is going to drop a lot, or IMOTM Salah is going to rocket when he's out of packs, surely?

P.S. On a side note, Calcio A teams are ridiculous now. I don't know why anyone would build any other team with practically every position covered by special cards that are almost perfect for their positions :)

Comments

• gregeth2000
    2882 posts Fans' Favourite
    hes only been in packs a day to be fair. I think it will fall to about 150k by next week. His pace and 5* skills is what is keeping his price high, but it will come down
  • Scds
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    Cuadrado is definitely drop quite a bit. Salah's price is unreal, bought his 86 rated version for 300k 2 weeks ago and that one is now half of that price. So yeah, I'm hoping he will raise as well :P
  • jamcd
    Scds wrote: »
    Cuadrado is definitely drop quite a bit. Salah's price is unreal, bought his 86 rated version for 300k 2 weeks ago and that one is now half of that price. So yeah, I'm hoping he will raise as well :P

Eek. I sold my SIF Salah for 300k just before his new one came out. Madness that I managed to get his 87 card for a fair amount less than his 86 card just by selling at the right time.

I think he's far too cheap at the moment personally.
  • jamcd
    hes only been in packs a day to be fair. I think it will fall to about 150k by next week. His pace and 5* skills is what is keeping his price high, but it will come down

5 star skills is the only thing I can understand, but Salah's better weak foot evens that out in my opinion
  • FORZARDO
    1561 posts Play-Off Hero
    Juventus link with Dybala
  • jamcd
    edited February 2017
    FORZARDO wrote: »
    Juventus link with Dybala

Good point. Although I'd like to see some good hybrids where you would actually need the extra chemistry. With the likes of special Alves cards at RB and a whole bunch of some of the best midfielders in UT in Serie A, as well as defence, why would anyone bother?

This is my opinion, but it's also a challenge for anyone who thinks they could make a good hybrid with them where you need the extra chemistry :)
  • ThomasF1_GR
    250 posts Sunday League Hero
    Some people,including myself, just prefer Cuadrado over Salah. I've tried both SIF and MOTM Salah and i just didn't like him. He didn't work for me. On the other hand, Cuadrado is a beast for me, so when his IF drops, i'm getting him.