Stamina in FIFA 17

My midfield consists of Pogba, Kante and de Bruyne, all with over 85 stamina however they are all dead by the 70th minute. I am losing games left, right and centre because my midfielders cannot catch up to my oppenents attacker. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I can fix this?

Comments

• Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2017
    U're probably pressing aggressively
  • Tuomo
    74 posts Park Captain
    Don't hold sprint and press aggressively all the time. I like it when my opponents do this and their players are dead by the 70th minute :)
  • I don't press but run them down into the corner where they can no longer go but I don't sprint....
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    If anything, I kind of wish stamina drain was even greater. It does help when aggressive pressing and sprinting takes the bite out of players towards the end of the match, I just think it should have a bigger effect.
  • Capablanca
    2281 posts Fans' Favourite
    If anything, I kind of wish stamina drain was even greater. It does help when aggressive pressing and sprinting takes the bite out of players towards the end of the match, I just think it should have a bigger effect.

No, otherwise it would benefit PTB players even more
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Capablanca wrote: »

No, otherwise it would benefit PTB players even more

Meh, I can deal with PTB. It's the heat seeking aggressive pressure all game that irritates me. Sooner or later you would think that they would get worn out but by the time that starts to kick in there is very little actual game time left to really capitalize on it like you would get in a real game.
  • Does 'aggressive interceptions' in player instructions affect stamina?
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yes, it juices your players faster.
  • Ok thanks ill try conservative interceptions
  • Reece Tha BEAST
    17022 posts World Class
    imagine if you didn't use those guys with high stamina. It's very important for mids this year.
  • imagine if you didn't use those guys with high stamina. It's very important for mids this year.

Exactly, for example, I used 88 Eriksen and he still had like 40-50% stamina left