360 Pack Luck

Comments

• elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2016
    Didn't get anything in last weeks Marquee Matchups, but this week has blown it out of the water...!

14lba43h.jpg

1st ever packed legend on any Fifa. Cheers EA merry Christmas :)

Cheers, that's really nice! :) I love Deco IRĹ and he was great last year but I haven't tried him this year. Will you keep him?
    Post edited by elicek on
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited December 2016

Keeping him for sure, can't wait to try him out, will fit nicely in my La Liga squad.
    elicek wrote: »
    Didn't get anything in last weeks Marquee Matchups, but this week has blown it out of the water...!

14lba43h.jpg

Cheers, that's really nice! :) I love Deco IRĹ and he was great last year but I haven't tried him this year. Will you keep him?

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    @Elicek 1 game With Deco, already love him. 1 goal 1 assist in 8-3 win online. Fantastic all round and scored a screamer
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero

14lba43h.jpg

It sucks that old gen hasn't got walkouts
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Dami_076 wrote: »

14lba43h.jpg

It sucks that old gen hasn't got walkouts

I know thats really disappointing, I'd have loved to seen that Deco walkout in my legends kit. Instead of flashing up on the screen.
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    acaa2de451b8e87caf59df927643498c.png

Not bad, just did the tradable IF pack with my untradables
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    AznSW wrote: »
    acaa2de451b8e87caf59df927643498c.png

Not bad, just did the tradable IF pack with my untradables

Lucky! I had no such luck with those last time...so won't try this time
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    gold gift pack, 4 gold 0 rare :sweat_smile:

6d2755b598ffb86789713ae5beff1d1f.png
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    I got Thiago Silva in the tradable sbc (first try!) my best packpull ever
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    AznSW wrote: »
    gold gift pack, 4 gold 0 rare :sweat_smile:

6d2755b598ffb86789713ae5beff1d1f.png

hahaha i did tht with IF Naismith (first totw) last year :joy:
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Dami_076 wrote: »
    I got Thiago Silva in the tradable sbc (first try!) my best packpull ever

i was thinking Thiago Silva? then realised he was in TOTW lol good pull :) 360 pack luck OP
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    However did open 2x 15k packs yesterday got Kante (20k) in 1st one and Fabregas (25k ish) in 2nd one, sold kante, kept fabregas :)
  • elicek
    Tried one TOTW 15 guaranteed and got 87 Icardi which is not too bad. I'd do some tradeable ones to open them later but my pack luck was terrible last time.
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    I got Buffon Untradeable. Doesnt fit into a BPL La Liga squad sadly
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    Tried one TOTW 15 guaranteed and got 87 Icardi which is not too bad. I'd do some tradeable ones to open them later but my pack luck was terrible last time.

nice! lot of people getting Icardi, knowing my luck with the guaranteed inform packs i'd get that polish ST xD i'd be better off opening normal packs
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im probz not gonna do it as the team is about 50k and I think this TOTW isnt great
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Wow just got back to back 86 IFs in the discounted 15k packs. Draxler and Coleman. Sick! Wanted Coleman too.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Wow, pack luck was in this weekend opened over 30 of those discounted 15k packs. Got SIF Coleman, IF Matri, IF Draxler, IF Calhanoglu, De gea, Bailly, Sterling x2, Bravo and Matic. Basically all free, as made money back on every pack regardless.
  • elicek
    Wow, pack luck was in this weekend opened over 30 of those discounted 15k packs. Got SIF Coleman, IF Matri, IF Draxler, IF Calhanoglu, De gea, Bailly, Sterling x2, Bravo and Matic. Basically all free, as made money back on every pack regardless.

I spent about 150k in total and the highest rated player was Fonte.

Nice 70-80k loss. Much regrets.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

I spent about 150k in total and the highest rated player was Fonte.

Nice 70-80k loss. Much regrets.

Damn thats poop, which packs did u buy?
  • sido1968
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite
    just bought 2 prime player packs, Gonalons the best player out of them. :( think my pack luck gone after my free pack. probably broke even with the discounted packs, pulled lloris, coutinho and IF Iborra. consumable prices dropped dramatically tho and bought quite a few as they will rise again as free packs from deluxe will stop this week.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    sido1968 wrote: »
    just bought 2 prime player packs, Gonalons the best player out of them. :( think my pack luck gone after my free pack. probably broke even with the discounted packs, pulled lloris, coutinho and IF Iborra. consumable prices dropped dramatically tho and bought quite a few as they will rise again as free packs from deluxe will stop this week.

So last free packs of deluxe today then? If so, went out with a bang, packed IF Joao Mario :)
  • sido1968
    2046 posts Fans' Favourite

So last free packs of deluxe today then? If so, went out with a bang, packed IF Joao Mario :)

Pretty sure thisis the last week, not as lucky as you my best pull a LM from the Spanish second tier and a duplicate Klopp. :(
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

Pretty sure thisis the last week, not as lucky as you my best pull a LM from the Spanish second tier and a duplicate Klopp. :(

i got a duplicate klopp too :open_mouth: