Martial at RW?

Furrag85
1751 posts Play-Off Hero
team.png

Made this tonight. Dembele I've had before, and I forgot just how weak he felt. Is it worth getting Martial into that right wing spot on 7 chem? Total team chem will still be 100.

Comments

• uhMaZiiNq
    11685 posts Has That Special Something
    Yes. That Dembele is trash idk how people like him
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    I don't really. I used Salah there, who was immense. How sharply he turned was insane. His LT + RT was ridiculous, but he also felt strong. Unfortunately had to shelve the Roma IF right side to fund Ronaldo. I had Bale and Griezmann there with Ronaldo in a 4-3-2-1 this morning, and I really didn't get along with either of them.

Off-topic, but to have Ronaldo-Griez-Bale meant I settled with Smalling, Butland and Walker. Butland is nowhere near as good as Neuer. Butland was conceding animations that I've never seen Neuer do in 400 games!

What's Martial like cutting in though on his weak foot?
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11685 posts Has That Special Something
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    I don't really. I used Salah there, who was immense. How sharply he turned was insane. His LT + RT was ridiculous, but he also felt strong. Unfortunately had to shelve the Roma IF right side to fund Ronaldo. I had Bale and Griezmann there with Ronaldo in a 4-3-2-1 this morning, and I really didn't get along with either of them.

Off-topic, but to have Ronaldo-Griez-Bale meant I settled with Smalling, Butland and Walker. Butland is nowhere near as good as Neuer. Butland was conceding animations that I've never seen Neuer do in 400 games!

What's Martial like cutting in though on his weak foot?

He's fine
  • MarioMonk
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use him on LS. And his weak driven shot is great.
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    Martial is the best attacker in FUT so yea I'd say thats smart.