Changing formation from kick off shouldn't be allowed

iNero
797 posts Semi-Pro
Feels like every weekend more and more players are doing the stupid switch from 4321 to 4-1-2-1-2 at kick off due to popular youtubers doing it.

Why is this allowed to happen? It's cheating the chemistry system deleting the point of building a good hybrid if it can just be cheated.

Comments

• adzm123
    799 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It should be allowed, however the chemistry should be changed. Ea will never do anything about it tho
  • AliasMaurice
    1995 posts Fans' Favourite
    I concur. Formations should be locked ala draft
  • iNero
    797 posts Semi-Pro
    adzm123 wrote: »
    It should be allowed, however the chemistry should be changed. Ea will never do anything about it tho

That would be fine chemistry should adjust the same way it would before the match
  • CaliforniaTitan
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    nah man. no thanks. do not want.
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    yah man. yes please. do want.
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something

Because god forbid you be able to change formation to adjust to your opponent.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    heavymcd wrote: »

Cant do it in draft should be the same in all modes

But id take chemsitry hits and not being able to change formations till 2nd half
  • CovLee_Candice
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    **** you I change formation after kick off. Go **** youself
  • heavymcd

All modes should be like draft? That's stupid.
    But id take chemsitry hits and not being able to change formations till 2nd half

Seems that'd be an "or" not an "and." Unless you're being stupid again.
  • bear
    6030 posts Big Money Move

You don't get what draft is supposed to be like do you?
  • JonRambo
    1096 posts Professional
    I think you should also be allowed to adjust players positions in a game, why did ea take this away, its stupid.

If i get a red card i would like to be able to adjust positions to make up the gap and sucks ea took it away
  • FatZeddd
    524 posts Sunday League Hero
    I just find it annoying if you cant find and make a team and players work within the chemistry restrictions and formations available and need to try abuse a change for a few points of chem you will likely not notice you can EAD... it is a slog playing WL anyway every game (nearly) copping the inherent pause ASAP is a pain! or right after scoring - just play the fkn game ladssssssssssss
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite

We all know that's not the real reason people change formation.
  • heavymcd
    tikitaka33 wrote: »

We all know that's not the real reason people change formation.

It is one reason people do it.

Yes, I realize people do it to avoid chem penalties too. But plenty of people did simply use it to adjust to an opponent or situation.

Worst case lock formation until the half. Even that is excessive, really.
  • **** you I change formation after kick off. Go **** youself

• heavymcd
    Personally I say make it a quick change option, like with tactics. Allow them to change formation (defining pre-match which players go where) anytime without pausing.

I honestly don't care if somebody wants to move Ronaldo to striker at 10 instead of 7. The difference is marginal. I'm just sick of waiting around while they do it.
  • Baners
    10320 posts Has That Special Something

"Adjust to your opponent ".....really bro :D
  • DajeRoma
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Better solution is to add more positioning change like lw--> st or rb--> rm
  • DeanoZoff
    4279 posts National Call-Up
    Should have to wait 30-45 mine before you can do it.
    Too many sheep playing this game
  • Halfhand2
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I try to keep the ball at kick off, if I see a very odd looking 4321.

To be honest it just very annoying.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    Personally I say make it a quick change option, like with tactics. Allow them to change formation (defining pre-match which players go where) anytime without pausing.

I honestly don't care if somebody wants to move Ronaldo to striker at 10 instead of 7. The difference is marginal. I'm just sick of waiting around while they do it.

I don't mind either, I just hate waiting.
  • ChrisLFC
    7100 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2017
    You should just get chem penalties. Everyone goes to 6 chem if you swap formation IMO.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    DajeRoma wrote: »

No
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    ChrisLFC wrote: »
    You should just get chem penalties. Everyone goes to 6 chem if you swap formation IMO.

Also lf rf get 5 chem at striker period:)
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    RA22Y wrote: »
    Simple solution is that chemistry changes to what it would have been if you'd started with that formation.

Should of been that way period
  • shez82
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    The issue is (as with most of this horrendous game) that people are doing it to exploit the glitches, rather than just getting good at the game and playing normally.

You should be able to change formation if you wish, as if you get a red card or find yourself against a particular opponents PTB style play or high pressure nonsense you may want to adjust. However doing it from kick off should be a no no. The easy fix would be to include chemistry "in game" or get rid of it altogether

• shez82
    371 posts Sunday League Hero
    In addition, for me, it says a lot about a player when they do this and likely that they are the same players who will glitch the life out of this game until it breaks and hold the ball in the corner at 70mins

Just my opinion tho
  • kleineno7
    261 posts Sunday League Hero
    DajeRoma wrote: »

they never gonna do this because In Forms with an position change will be less valueable. Which causes less people opening packs so less money for EA.
    adzm123 wrote: »

Nope they will never change it because it's allowed in the big tournaments... also this has been in FUT for years never saw so many people complaining about a 20 second pause at the start of a game.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    When i play them i know there whole game is cut back passes and corner expliotd and just every youtube tutorial out there
  • I don't personally do this, but i don't think i should be punished for changing my formation if i need to change things up. Why does it bother you guys anyway? Lemme guess you're getting beat by people who change their formations?