What formation are you have success with after patch?

Comments

• FallXFire
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited January 2017
    I've been having success with 4231(1) and 4231(2) since fifa14, they are the most consistent formations for me and no matter how bad the game mechanics are they still bring me success.

4231 is very solid defensively and is indeed consistent. I used it a lot the past 2 years and got to D1 in 15 with it.

This year passing is better tho and I've been favoring the 4-3-3 holding or false nine to get really nice possession.

4231 formations have a weakness in that if the two CDMS get bogged down by your opponent your team can be pretty disrupted.

With 433 there is always an outlet and way to play out from the back if you're ballsy enough. Even if they clog the mid you have the best outlets on the wings w/ 433.

But yea when I don't 433 this year I prefer 4231 narrow; better for possession and building passing play than 4231 wide which I think is better for counters which I don't favor.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    4231 worked in every FIFA, still not as good as Fifa 12/13 days but it's been top 5 ever since
  • Remzy69
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    False 9
  • More opinions?
  • HelloDearie
    2301 posts Fans' Favourite

Seems very balanced in both attack and defence.

Havent lost a game yet, but only played 10 games admittedly since the patch.
  • Bozza88
    2062 posts Fans' Favourite
    4334 first time I've used it in any fifa and it just clicks post patch
  • Virok
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    PLANTFC wrote: »
    4-1-2-1-2 (2)
    No lost

What's your custom formation?
    By the way, MENGO!! :)
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    3-5-2 if you have some ability to defend. If you don't you can get ripped apart.
  • 4-3-3 (4) have wingers stay wide get in behind, 2 cm stay back, and st get in behind, utilize your wingers mostly and driven pass to st and cam (watch the goal count soar...) 9-1 in WL tournament atm.
  • tatadwader
    2408 posts Fans' Favourite
    CrashDavus wrote: »
    4411 pre patch and 4411 post patch. Been having more success with it post patch.

Don't you get countered too hard with the CMs instead of CDMs?

What kind of instructions do you use on the ST and CF?
  • Trikky
    91 posts Park Captain
    4231(2)
  • Noto
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Is anyone using the 3-5-2? If so how are you liking it? I need custom CT and instructions