How is IF Perisic & SIF Brozivic

BcfcDale88
3857 posts National Call-Up
As title says, after rage selling my team I'm looking to try something different so how are they?

Comments

• KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm using sif brozovic at cam in 41212(2) and he is very good! A shame he doesn't have 4* skills, but passing, dribbling and especially long shots are amazing!
  • MaddMike3711
    10971 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm not sure as I haven't used either, but if you are making an Italian league team, get SIF Kalinic.
    For like 16k he is an incredible striker and would fit perfectly with them!
    Sorry I didn't really help, but I just thought if you were going that route I would throw out a suggestion. :)
  • BackDaddy
    3273 posts National Call-Up
    Had perisic at cf in a 4335. Not in love but I was on a bit of a losing streak, hoping he'll come good once I do
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    I like Brozovic, his passing and long shots are really good.
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    I was also looking to try out if perisic as r-st in 41212(2) so also interested if people used him.
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    KaterNL wrote: »
    I was also looking to try out if perisic as r-st in 41212(2) so also interested if people used him.

Used him RST in a 4312, he was inconsistent as hell. He won me a few games, but the next game he'd be dreadful. His hold up play and heading was always good tho. Brozovic was the one who stood out for me.
  • Raymondo123
    1119 posts Professional
    Brozovic is solid for me, attacking and defensively as I play him at Cm he is great. I prefer IF Insigne on the left line, just feels so smooth on the ball for me.
  • KaterNL
    760 posts Semi-Pro
    Gaarl wrote: »
    KaterNL wrote: »

Used him RST in a 4312, he was inconsistent as hell. He won me a few games, but the next game he'd be dreadful. His hold up play and heading was always good tho. Brozovic was the one who stood out for me.

@Gaarl cheers man, might just pick him up to try.

• Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Brozovic is good, but price has gotten pretty high.. got mine at 80k when he first came out
  • Gary176
    13 posts Ball Boy
    If perisic is the best LF I have used.
  • CornishLad
    23941 posts Club Captain
    Perisic at ST is ridiculous. Stealing the show from POTM Hazard
  • hrv97
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    CornishLad wrote: »
    Perisic at ST is ridiculous. Stealing the show from POTM Hazard

this
  • JR
    8073 posts League Winner
    I tried them both Brozovic was pretty good at Lcm but Perisic didn't feel great, prefer Griezmann
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    I really like if perisic as rf in a 4321
    His 5* weak foot does the job
  • JoresOkore5
    1312 posts Professional
    About to try both :)
  • Have both in a team and they are so solid. Perisic has great dribbling for such a big guy. Long shots all day from Brozovic.
  • BcfcDale88
    edited January 2017
    Glad I picked them both up both scoring for fun with SBC Laca playing a 4321 and Brozivic is a class act great ball winner and distribution of the ball
  • Invincibility
    4060 posts National Call-Up
    switch to 4312 and that trinity of SIF brozovic as CAM and Strikers IF Perisic 7chem and SIF Kalinic is insane!

SIF Kalinic pushed Dybala and TIF Icardi on to the bench :o

15k Beast
  • BcfcDale88
    switch to 4312 and that trinity of SIF brozovic as CAM and Strikers IF Perisic 7chem and SIF Kalinic is insane!

SIF Kalinic pushed Dybala and TIF Icardi on to the bench :o

15k Beast

Might get him and sub him on using abit of a hybrid with SBC Laca he's doing the business again after a dry patch

• dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just bought perisic, sounds good from what I'm seeing on here, I take it he's better than NIF Mertens