Legend Review/Price discussion thread

Comments

• Yellowjelly
    232 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    What are your guys opinions on Bobby moore? one up fairly cheap and I'm debating pulling the trigger
  • Andybelfast
    10957 posts Has That Special Something
    What are your guys opinions on Bobby moore? one up fairly cheap and I'm debating pulling the trigger

I haven't heard a bad review on him yet. Seems a classy defender
  • Orison
    49501 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Goddamit
    Msg039d.gif
  • GL
    7018 posts Big Money Move
    Orison wrote: »
    Goddamit
    Msg039d.gif

i blinked and missed it
  • Gaarl
    3650 posts National Call-Up
    I have Lineker up top atm and he's not exactly setting the world alight.. I have 150k spare, so if I sold him, could have just over 500k.

Was thinking of getting Shevchenko instead of Lineker, but have been meaning to try out Puyol. Any reviews on Puyol before I get him over Shevchenko?

Thanks.
  • M98H
    13068 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think I'm ever gunna sell bergkamp, him up top with Messi and IF bolasie is doing work!
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Gaarl wrote: »
    I have Lineker up top atm and he's not exactly setting the world alight.. I have 150k spare, so if I sold him, could have just over 500k.

Was thinking of getting Shevchenko instead of Lineker, but have been meaning to try out Puyol. Any reviews on Puyol before I get him over Shevchenko?

Thanks.

Give Sheva a go!
  • Best and Suarez
    Adp

Or

Best and Bergkamp
    Adp

Ronaldo butra
    Berg

• mjs4p
    11092 posts Has That Special Something
    Best and Suarez
    Adp

Or

Best and Bergkamp
    Adp

Ronaldo butra
    Berg

Best, Bergkamp, and ADP for me, of course, those are my front 3! :D
  • Agent Murhawk
    8371 posts League Winner
    So I'm not a fan of SIF Nainggolan tbh, going to get rid of him. Thinking about downgrading my SIF Pogba to the NIF and getting ADP. Smart or stupid?

c60da0e9cb7115856ee938e47f979277.jpg
    This was stupid...SIF Pogba is the best CAM for me.
  • iBaIIeR
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is Rijkaard's dribbling and passing a liability?
  • iBaIIeR
    494 posts Sunday League Hero
    So I'm not a fan of SIF Nainggolan tbh, going to get rid of him. Thinking about downgrading my SIF Pogba to the NIF and getting ADP. Smart or stupid?

c60da0e9cb7115856ee938e47f979277.jpg
    This was stupid...SIF Pogba is the best CAM for me.

Slot effenberg in there and that's a hell of a team
  • Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    MH1203 wrote: »
    Don't think I'm ever gunna sell bergkamp, him up top with Messi and IF bolasie is doing work!

Likewise. Once you go 'Kamp, you don't go back!
  • Andybelfast
    Furrag85 wrote: »
    MH1203 wrote: »

Likewise. Once you go 'Kamp, you don't go back!

Untill you try adp ;)
  • Andybelfast
    In the hunt for a crespo lads. What's a good price?
  • Torres4Lif3
    6657 posts Big Money Move
    Maldini is decent, yeah?

What would be a good price?
  • VICTAAAA
    10849 posts Has That Special Something
    In the hunt for a crespo lads. What's a good price?

@Andybelfast I think 720 was mentioned on the previous page.

In other news, sold Stoichkov and got Hagi. He feels faster than 84 and has one hell of a left leg on him (finesses shots, power long shots, finesse FKs and driven FKs). I keep thinking that since he lost a * on his weak foot he's useless on his right... I need to get that out of my head. Might be the honeymoon phase but so far, I don't regret selling the Bulgarian for the Romanian.
  • GL
    7018 posts Big Money Move
    Maldini is decent, yeah?

What would be a good price?

I've been watching prices on him and Rio throughout the week and would say a good price is probably in the 700-725 range
  • saltywater84
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    King bergkamp sick through balls tight fast control and what a shot. With pires and sanchez playing off him damage is an understatement
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Could Stoichkov work at CM? 4-3-2-1. Bought a fresh one on a whim yesterday.

Problem is that I already have Crespo, so someone has to go...
  • Andybelfast
    Cheers bud @VICTAAAA
  • saltywater84
    187 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I wouldnt.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5707 posts Big Money Move

I wouldnt.

I wouldn't either but it could work with his workrates and he has high aggression to get stuck in in midfield. As long as the other 2 are defensively astute, I'd give him a chance.
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite

I wouldnt.

I wouldn't either but it could work with his workrates and he has high aggression to get stuck in in midfield. As long as the other 2 are defensively astute, I'd give him a chance.

Thanks.

Crespo has gone up 100k since I bought him. Might pass him on and pick up Veron or Hagi (had them both before and enjoyed them).

Everyone on here loves Stoichkov...
  • Diggy
    13703 posts Has That Special Something

His stamina is a problem after 70 minutes
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32020 posts National Team Captain
    ADP with the 1.8-1.9m he's currently going for?
  • Andybelfast

Yep 100% just scored 4 for me there in the last game 2 left feet bangers and two right foot finesse shots. Hes played 100 for me scored 90 and has 32 assists
  • Agent Murhawk
    8371 posts League Winner
    All depends on your play style and other attackers already. For example, I prefer SIF Pogba at CAM instead of ADP because I need a strong guy there.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32020 posts National Team Captain
    All depends on your play style and other attackers already. For example, I prefer SIF Pogba at CAM instead of ADP because I need a strong guy there.

I'd likely play him up top or cam with a front 3 of Best, Butra, and ADP. I'm not bothered by height. I've got a couple strikers on the bench if strength becomes a necessity, but I've been doing just fine with Dybala at ST where he'd play.
  • Orison
    49501 posts FIFA Cover Star

I'd likely play him up top or cam with a front 3 of Best, Butra, and ADP. I'm not bothered by height. I've got a couple strikers on the bench if strength becomes a necessity, but I've been doing just fine with Dybala at ST where he'd play.

Isn't that one of the laziest front 3 you could possibly have? :D