Weekend League CANCELLED!

Comments

• TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dr.Strange wrote: »
    If you've qualified this week will that carry over until the next WL ?

Seems not because I won the cup 3 times this week and mine now says.. Not qualified.

This is a blunder that we all have the right to complain about!
  • Caner67
    62 posts Park Captain
    I hope ea ban everyone indefinitly who use this glitch.
  • Samoook
    64 posts Park Captain
    Does this mean I have to go outside?

hahahahaha :D
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    I need 3 wins for gold monthly but I hope I am qualified for next week automatically then when rewards roll out
  • Darkwing1708
    1119 posts Professional
    edited January 2017
    oh nooo
  • TheRealMadGamer
    1920 posts Fans' Favourite
    DREAM wrote: »
    They better reduce the number of wins needed for Gold/Elite monthly as I have pissed away 2 weekends so far and was going to play the remaining 2 and take a few months break

They have.
  • PineHayes
    318 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA are bound to reduce the wins needed for monthly rewards. I got gold 3 last weekend, hope I don't have to do a tournament to qualify for next weekend
  • heavymcd wrote: »
    no statement from EA?

luuuuuuuuuul.

They don't make statements about anything. Remember chemgate? Say as little as possible, disappear again. We'll get a one-liner from @Rob if we're lucky.

Word.
  • DREAM
    3211 posts National Call-Up
    PineHayes wrote: »
    EA are bound to reduce the wins needed for monthly rewards. I got gold 3 last weekend, hope I don't have to do a tournament to qualify for next weekend

yeah I hope I don't have to do daily tournaments and once we do get our rewards it auto qualifies us, they reduced wins needed
  • Rick
    9181 posts League Winner
    DREAM wrote: »
    They better reduce the number of wins needed for Gold/Elite monthly as I have pissed away 2 weekends so far and was going to play the remaining 2 and take a few months break

They have.

To what?
  • heavymcd
    10068 posts Has That Special Something
    heavymcd wrote: »
    no statement from EA?

luuuuuuuuuul.

They don't make statements about anything. Remember chemgate? Say as little as possible, disappear again. We'll get a one-liner from @Rob if we're lucky.

Word.

Remember the recent ban waves when people were getting knocked off for legitimate SBC trading? What was their "statement" on that? A one-liner from somebody who isn't really even the community manager anymore(?) in the middle of a pages-long thread. No announcement, no real meat, just "yeah, whatever, we hear you, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off."

Some people took weeks to get it sorted, too.

This MAY be high profile enough to warrant an actual announcement from somebody, we'll see. Still won't say much of consequence, though, you can quote me on that.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4569 posts National Call-Up
    When I just signed back in a statement popped up saying it.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    no statement from EA?

luuuuuuuuuul.

Word.

Remember the recent ban waves when people were getting knocked off for legitimate SBC trading? What was their "statement" on that? A one-liner from somebody who isn't really even the community manager anymore(?) in the middle of a pages-long thread. No announcement, no real meat, just "yeah, whatever, we hear you, ❤️❤️❤️❤️ off."

This MAY be high profile enough to warrant an actual announcement from somebody, we'll see. Still won't say much of consequence, though, you can quote me on that.

They're just useless man, customer interaction should be a priority for any business and EA's is appalling. It's no wonder they were voted the worst company in the world for 2 years straight.
  • GoodnightIrene
    4058 posts National Call-Up
    Best thing to do whether it's inconvenient for some or not.
  • heavymcd
    Ha, they've melted their website.

Can't wait to see what treasure trove of information they've shared with us once they're done reassembling the pieces of their server.
  • CeeQue
    13144 posts Has That Special Something
    edwinstree wrote: »
    no statement from EA?

luuuuuuuuuul.

Word.

They're just useless man, customer interaction should be a priority for any business and EA's is appalling. It's no wonder they were voted the worst company in the world for 2 years straight.

You would think they would have a brain to change that stigma. But it EA were talking about.
  • heavymcd
    edited January 2017
    EDIT: NVM, already posted.
  • edwinstree
    8387 posts League Winner
    Best thing to do whether it's inconvenient for some or not.

Agreed, however annoying it is EA have done the right thing here. It would've been painful to play this weekend, just a pain in the arse that we'll probably have to wait another week for our rewards though.
  • Dr.Strange
    1479 posts Play-Off Hero
    So according to that statement people who already qualified will auto enter next WL. Thats good.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9867 posts Has That Special Something
    This can be immediately addressed, but PC cheating since 2012 not :p
  • Rick
    9181 posts League Winner
    edwinstree wrote: »
    no statement from EA?

luuuuuuuuuul.

Word.

Wait what. What exactly have EA done wrong now? Cancelling the weekend league? Because it seems perfectly reasonable that they cancel it for the weekend considering the glitch people are talking about, especially with this month being a qualifier for the regional LAN tournaments.

Or are we complaining about the fact that EA didn't say anything? Because if you waited a few minutes you'd see the tweet that has been linked in here already or the in-game message.

Sure, EA aren't the greatest of companies but jesus christ, this is ridiculous.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    This is big for to have to cancel one of the FUT champions weekends which is one of the qualifying weekends for the regionals and give out no official statement to all the customers something's gone terribly wrong and typical from ea.
  • Aqail
    104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ''technical issues'' yeah right... i'm sure our tiny brains wont understand if they go into abit more detail right?
    EA always assumes there fanbase has the mental capacity of a 5 year old.
  • Amargaladaster26
    9867 posts Has That Special Something
    This is big for to have to cancel one of the FUT champions weekends which is one of the qualifying weekends for the regionals and give out no official statement to all the customers something's gone terribly wrong and typical from ea.

Hello. They gave out statement.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Aqail wrote: »
    ''technical issues'' yeah right... i'm sure our tiny brains wont understand if they go into abit more detail right?

Actually they do

• potato_hater
    2531 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aqail wrote: »

Yeah, lets tell everyone about the DNF glitch! It'll definitely make things easier!