You gotta see this....

Hodgy
420 posts Sunday League Hero
http://xboxclips.com/HodgyNFFC/d4a3b8d3-573a-4263-8785-de7fbc940aca

:D

Luckily I came back to win, but wow, just......wow.

Comments

• SurferDude
    1756 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hmm maybe another thing that gets exploited
  • Hodgy
    I was thinking that, either he knows of some glitch or he's just really bad at free kicks and extremely lucky.
  • Mike_Pickford
    3693 posts National Call-Up
    Are you using Claudio Bravo?
  • AlexSolm
    8223 posts League Winner
    I don't think he knew what he was doing, bad things happen when you put a man on the line
  • Wonderfulwest
    4730 posts National Call-Up
    Wow if I conceded that I would sell that keeper, think it's just one of those random events that happens
  • Shade98818
    601 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Something really random happened to me(I dont have the recording tho).

So, I got a freekick, a little passed the half, and just tried to cross it into the box with Azpi. Lloris comes out to punch the ball, and punches it backwards for a 44 yard freekick OG. He rage quit promptly after that.
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    edited January 2017
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    I don't think he knew what he was doing, bad things happen when you put a man on the line

Its silly not to put a man on the line. If you dont then a good player is more certain of a goal than on a penalty.
  • DarthGrowler
    15135 posts World Class
    Peter wrote: »

Its silly not to put a man on the line. If you dont then a good player is more certain of a goal than on a penalty.

Exactly. I've basically scored every free kick with tif Eriksen if a man wasn't on the line. It's s must!!
  • Hodgy
    Shade98818 wrote: »
    Something really random happened to me(I dont have the recording tho).

So, I got a freekick, a little passed the half, and just tried to cross it into the box with Azpi. Lloris comes out to punch the ball, and punches it backwards for a 44 yard freekick OG. He rage quit promptly after that.

Not Bravo hahaha, funnily enough it was Lloris.
  • Diggy
    13766 posts Has That Special Something
    The keepers view was impaired by the wall
  • verdolaga
    1881 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just fifa things
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up

lel
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Peter wrote: »

I call B.S. on that. I've never once put a man back on the line, out of principle. When's the last time you've seen that garbage in an actual game? Never. If you commit a foul outside the box, you should accept the goal being scored against you if the opposition is good enough to put it in.