Anybody know how 'skill rating' is calculated for Top 100?

DobbyDooDah
5697 posts Big Money Move
Feeling a bit miffed. My skill rating was 2188 with 36 wins and 100th is 2190.

Yet another thing that isn't transparent. I presume it's a calculation of:
Goals scored
Golas conceded
Possession
Tackle success
Plus some other stats I suppose

Comments

• RoosGianni
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Time played counts as well, getting a ragequit counts as less points.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8116 posts League Winner
    Rage quits kill you, i think my skill rating was something like 2129 and i had 16 rage quits.
  • DobbyDooDah
    Rage quits kill you, i think my skill rating was something like 2129 and i had 16 rage quits.

Yeah I feel hurt by that. When someone quits really early I'm usually quite happy about not having to grind it out if they seem good, but 2-0 in 15 and a quick back out is annoying.

Not sure how many quits I had, probably about 10.
  • RadioShaq
    14599 posts Moderator
    Probably just based off your wins and losses based off your opponents skill rating. I mean thats how most elo based games do it where none of that other stuff matters.
  • DobbyDooDah
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Probably just based off your wins and losses based off your opponents skill rating. I mean thats how most elo based games do it where none of that other stuff matters.

It's matchmaking all elo based as well? Most of my games were tough tbh right from the beginning and I played a guy who was 22nd when I had 10 wins.

• RadioShaq
    14599 posts Moderator
    Its hard to say because when they confirmed it was in divisions they also said it would spread out the longer you wait thats why you don't always play people in the same division.
  • DobbyDooDah
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Its hard to say because when they confirmed it was in divisions they also said it would spread out the longer you wait thats why you don't always play people in the same division.

Not too fussed about divisions, it's a lot more fun in there I find as people are trying things out to implement in Fut Champs rather than sweating the wins. Me included.

Would be good to know how the skill ratings work.