Anyway to tell the last person I played against?

Dez1888
1152 posts Professional
edited January 2017
Went 1-0 up and they said "hey bro are you there, I'm going to make you disconnect from the servers" and straight away I got disconnected and given the loss. I'm going to report him if I can, kids these days.

Comments

• thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That's messed up. I think you can see on your PS4 somewhere though.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    I blame EA more than the player, it's their incompetence that allows people to abuse things like this. Worst part is I needed a win to get promoted and he was terrible.
  • thegabrielNYC
    727 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Both to blame. Player for being a salty douche and ea for leaving this exploitation open without banishment.
  • iDrownEm
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hit share and get the video clip
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Some people's goal in life is to annoy others, kids these days are so spoilt and it's partly where it comes from...can't handle getting beat.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    iDrownEm wrote: »
    Hit share and get the video clip
    That the only way to tell? Didn't act quick enough to be honest.
  • Ishibum
    14551 posts Has That Special Something
    Only way is to save the clip and check his name when he has the ball (I think)
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    I'll note that in future, thanks for the replies lads.
  • CaliforniaTitan
    319 posts Sunday League Hero
    fifa is one of the few games I can think of that doesn't log your opponents in the ps4s memory... most other games do. "recently played logs" are a thing on fifa on xbox1 too.. not sure why we don't get it on ps4
  • Mini_Miudo
    9988 posts Has That Special Something
    After you've backed out of the session there's no way to tell, unfortunately.
  • AlejandroGomez
    331 posts Sunday League Hero
    share it as soon as it happens, as it stores the last 15 minutes, if you did not , then just tell EA and maybe they can track it
  • Izzy2K17
    12020 posts Has That Special Something
    Lol he even gave you a heads up :D