The issue impacting players who are attempting to access FUT via the apps and console should now be resolved.

4-4-1-1 FORMATION GUIDE

Comments

• Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited January 2017
    Binned mane that stam just doesnt work in 4411 brought deulefeou back in.

Wish this pro league sbc was done with got to 14/16 and thought might as well finish so the packs were avail for toty yeah bad move waragen and kgicucufd have cost over 70k so far and waragen isnt even close to being finished. Should get them done in time for the full team release.

Lesson learned, dont touch sbcs unless you have the playets already, dont buy packs just your players. Oh and dont rage delete your club and start afresh ;) thinking you would get coin boosts etc again.

Ahh well always fifa 18 to get things right. Only started playing fifa in july ;) pes and mmos took the previous 20 year.
    Post edited by Thamightyboro on
  • Thamightyboro
    edited January 2017
    Screenshot_2017_01_09_06_10_12.png

Screenshot_2017_01_09_06_09_43.png

My wonderful teams heh, dont you dare laugh at negredo hes a monster and maintaining a better than goal a game average.

• Littleland95
    17269 posts Moderator
    Since the players dropped quite a bit since I sold my expensive ones I went and bought a few. Built this:

2FMMkQZ.png

Also bought Dybala, Suker and Larsson. All were lower than on Black Friday crash. They might drop lower but I'm superhappy with the prices I paid.

Why not florenzi at rb over bruno

Florenzi is in my other team. :)
  • Littleland95
    17269 posts Moderator
    Screenshot_2017_01_09_06_10_12.png

Screenshot_2017_01_09_06_09_43.png

My wonderful teams heh, dont you dare laugh at negredo hes a monster and maintaining a better than goal a game average.

Two solid teams there. If it works, don't change anything.
  • Thamightyboro
    edited January 2017
    Aye they do a job, shame lloris ia untradable or id flog him to improve elsewhere.

Cbs on both teams next up, as much as these guys are decent for level they all lack that litrlw something except tonelli hes just weird never has a bad game.

Peobably mertens as well lm nif, I gave up on cam one, I had a really good team till 87 mertens was released sold up and spunked it all on packs in hope, yeah didnt happen and didnt pull back even a quarter of what id sold, rage deleted fut profile and started fresh ;)
  • Littleland95
    17269 posts Moderator
    Aye they do a job, shame lloris ia untradable or id flog him to improve elsewhere.

Cbs on both teams next up, as much as these guys are decent for level they all lack that litrlw something except tonelli hes just weird never has a bad game.

Astori and Tonelli plays great together if you want to keep Tonelli and do a cheap upgrade.

Matip is great for the price for a BPL team at CB.
  • Thamightyboro
    edited January 2017
    Yeah jad scary matip and amalling in mu bpl prior to being an idiot :) manolas and mov barz was my serie a
  • Littleland95
    17269 posts Moderator
    This seems to be the right time to buy players. Most players on Xbox One are lower than what they were when the Black Friday crash happened.
  • Thamightyboro
    Yeah has definately been a market crash except for those critical to sbcs. Although nif 84+ have begun to rise. Handanovic up to 23k from 19k hoping he rises more as have 4 of him bought between 17-19k
  • Littleland95
    17269 posts Moderator
    SIF Brozovic goes for 86k now. If he gets a winter upgrade his SIF should rise a bit in price again.

NIF Dybala goes for 92k and that's a great price for him.

Many Legends have dropped as well. Suker going for around 285k as well now. Great price.
  • Littleland95
    17269 posts Moderator
    Jmaineo wrote: »
    bberger wrote: »
    Just made an interesting discovery. If you have a striker with the "Tries to beat defensive line" traits. Never give them get in behind cos they get lost in between defenders. Just give them the "Press backline" instructions to get them making those nice weighted runs below the radar of the opposing defenders.

Any striker without the aforementioned trait needs that "get in behind instructions" to make them really mobile.

Rodrigo Palacio behind TIF Icardi has been causing serial rage quits. TIF Icardi simply drags defenders out with his runs and Palacio just finishes everything off.

Anyone with a review on Lacazette ? Am thinking of building this team below.

Icardi%20Hybrid_zpsn1pyprpx.png

this is exactly how I got Gognac+Tevez and Balotelli+Gio working. (I actually have my ST at F9 and my CF at Press back Line, but it essentially achieves yhe same thing)

Wow. Thanks bro. I will try it today and give you feedback.

How did the experiment go @Jmaineo ?
  • CrashDavus
    2245 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has anyone used IF Azpilecueta? Looking to replace Zouma and wanted to use him and allow me to use Alba on the LB. If he is bad I might just go Bailly and use TOTGS Felipe Luis.
  • Jmoz16
    50 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2017
    Which one do you reckon?

A

2nlyflt.png

B

ixsi7a.png

Having a lot of fun with this form with firmino and coutinho up top. Wanted to try dybala and aguero.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Hando over everything. And di Maria isn't worth the coins.
  • Littleland95
    17269 posts Moderator
    Jmoz16 wrote: »
    Which one do you reckon?

A

2nlyflt.png

B

ixsi7a.png

Having a lot of fun with this form with firmino and coutinho up top. Wanted to try dybala and aguero.

Di Maria didn't do well for me at RM so would consider another option there. If he works for you then the 2nd team. :)
  • Jmaineo
    816 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just made an interesting discovery. If you have a striker with the "Tries to beat defensive line" traits. Never give them get in behind cos they get lost in between defenders. Just give them the "Press backline" instructions to get them making those nice weighted runs below the radar of the opposing defenders.

Any striker without the aforementioned trait needs that "get in behind instructions" to make them really mobile.

Rodrigo Palacio behind TIF Icardi has been causing serial rage quits. TIF Icardi simply drags defenders out with his runs and Palacio just finishes everything off.

this is exactly how I got Gognac+Tevez and Balotelli+Gio working. (I actually have my ST at F9 and my CF at Press back Line, but it essentially achieves yhe same thing)

Hi,

It didn't go to well for me, somehow the CF instruction on striker exposes my defending game.

On a lighter note, I have been winning tons of games by reducing my through ball's by over 95% around the opposing half.

Just using the normal pass button is defense splitting.

• CrashDavus

Hi,

It didn't go to well for me, somehow the CF instruction on striker exposes my defending game.

On a lighter note, I have been winning tons of games by reducing my through ball's by over 95% around the opposing half.

Funny, I came to a similar conclusion last night that instead of using through balls, I just use regular passing, as the through balls are woefully inaccurate and unpredictable in their success.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    CrashDavus wrote: »

Hi,

Funny, I came to a similar conclusion last night that instead of using through balls, I just use regular passing, as the through balls are woefully inaccurate and unpredictable in their success.

Yep same here. I really only do through balls down the wings now into space. Rarely down the middle anymore.
  • Jaedric_Kaine
    1756 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Jmoz16 I'd take team B. Pepe and Ramos are interesting but I would prefer Hando over Navas, and having Nainngolan over Khedira is well worth the swap in defense.

I've not used Di Maria much except in a draft but he isn't a bad choice to get chem for Aguero and Aurier is just a plain badass.
  • Jmaineo

Hi,

The through balls just hands over possession to the opponents. Absolutely like you said, it is awfully inaccurate,unpredictable and very wasteful.

PTB/counter merchants had a torrid time with me. Lolz.

• Jmaineo
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »

Hi,

Yep same here. I really only do through balls down the wings now into space. Rarely down the middle anymore.

Yes, and when I see tons of space in front of the attacker. I use the throughball after triggering the player runs.

Other than that Tiki taka passing flow with a little chip over the defence line for a getaway attacker.
  • Thamightyboro
    Odd I find through balls to be extremely effective through the middle with bpl team negredo not so much my serie a team I blame icardi wr.
  • CrashDavus
    Odd I find through balls to be extremely effective through the middle with bpl team negredo not so much my serie a team I blame icardi wr.

They are effective when they work. The issue is that they are unpredictable. Sometimes they work amazing other they get hit right to the GK or are way off line.
  • Thamightyboro

They are effective when they work. The issue is that they are unpredictable. Sometimes they work amazing other they get hit right to the GK or are way off line.

Using normal or r2 ones (be r1 for you guys) rhink they called threaded
  • malcster
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone got any more CT to try

Still using pogbacks but with no instructions on players and seems more fluid but still lacking in the final 3rd

Set to attacking on the d pad (1 click to the right )
  • Thamightyboro
    edited January 2017
    Im presently using.

85/50 org
    65/65/50 org
    45/60/45 cover

Fbs stay back
    Rcm stay back
    Lcm get forward
    Wings stay forward, get in behimd, cit inside
    Cf default
    St stay central

Finding this to be the best for me so far in 17 accross any formation. Everyone of the mid and attack is chipping in with goals.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    @CrashDavus Is Dembele worth the 150k price tag? I debating picking him up or just waiting for IF Perisic. Perisic I'd assume will be cheaper because of the league and nation.
  • CrashDavus
    @CrashDavus Is Dembele worth the 150k price tag? I debating picking him up or just waiting for IF Perisic. Perisic I'd assume will be cheaper because of the league and nation.

If you have a team to put him in. I picked him up when he was 115k.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner

If you have a team to put him in. I picked him up when he was 115k.

I was just going to put him in my Jonas team to replace the left side of SIF SIlva. That team is performing well though. Maybe I'll just save up for Perisic. I'll definitely use him in a hybrid and/or my Serie A team.

I ideally want a bundesliga CM that will have a strong link with Dembele and a CB. Only possible option right now is Castro, which is good but I would like somebody a little better. I want to run Icardi up, Perisic and SIF Brozovic on the right and Dembele/Bundesliga right side.
  • malcster
    116 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    If Dembele has been sensational for me 90% of games I have had
    The few other games he has been lacking ball control and gets pushed off to easy