684 posts An Exciting Prospect
    GEOJALISCO wrote: »
    a582fd6952cdc2bb6e938c9720f57ecf.png

Lmao pulling out all the tricks
  • PogueMahone
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rutta wrote: »
    Good targets this week.

Think Monday will cheaper than usual for TOTY?

That Gray looks steep price for stats and card weight so far.

Trippier is a good one. Price has dropped to around 18k on Xbox.
  • Rutta
    6511 posts Big Money Move
    Good targets this week.

Think Monday will cheaper than usual for TOTY?

That Gray looks steep price for stats and card weight so far.

Trippier is a good one. Price has dropped to around 18k on Xbox.

Yeah watched a few go for 15.25k on open bids there.
  • Rutta
    Fair play to the trader who is listing 10 fresh scream Bellerin.

LOL that's some persistence there.
  • xRoyalts
    79 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold a Marquinhos IF for 71k lol
    Bought at 48k
  • EuroE92
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pikachu wrote: »
    Do you guys really get that many bites using that method? It's mainly what I see posted now.

takes longer but higher profits. You get more sales if you stack your TP like @dudders with one of each IF. 100 different IFs will increase your chances of a bite. doing more than one of an IF will decrease the chances significantly.

Are you suggesting if you have multiple IF of the same player we should list them individually ?
  • MeanOnSunday
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    EuroE92 wrote: »
    Do you guys really get that many bites using that method? It's mainly what I see posted now.

takes longer but higher profits. You get more sales if you stack your TP like @dudders with one of each IF. 100 different IFs will increase your chances of a bite. doing more than one of an IF will decrease the chances significantly.

Are you suggesting if you have multiple IF of the same player we should list them individually ?
    He's talking about selling to fool the buyer about which IF it is, not just overpricing.

• LuckyStrikE
    3521 posts National Call-Up

No, do the method in the OP until you have 1 left. Then hyper inflate the last one and keep relisting. Adjust the price when you want but when it sells rebuy lowest bin and start over. Very low chance of sale so more patience than the OP method is needed.
  • LuckyStrikE
    3521 posts National Call-Up

He's talking about selling to fool the buyer about which IF it is, not just overpricing.

Getting another IF is a bonus which makes it easier to sell higher.
  • PogueMahone
    I just bought three 84 rated IF Milners. I wonder why. >:)
  • Xmrburnzo

personally I'd sell one and buy a new one each time
  • PogueMahone

You think that'll be better in terms of selling him? I read @LuckyStrikE's post and it makes sense.
  • Xmrburnzo

You think that'll be better in terms of selling him? I read @LuckyStrikE's post and it makes sense.

he was talking about the normal buy 10 or whatever of a player and keep listing
  • Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shoukd be piling up for this potential TOTW SBC? Valbuena all over again?
  • Rooookie
    70 posts Park Captain
    My sales for today, something after a long time, was very slow for me, hoping for good SBCs....

7303c7246d58f719c67f0ff73b45418b.gif
  • Uppedcart
    960 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone think all soma is a good shout at 17.5 k in case these IF sbcs come out?
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4120 posts National Call-Up
    that rm muller came in handy last time and was really cheap...still is I think

half the cost of trippier ?
  • Uppedcart
    960 posts Semi-Pro

He still is mate, he's at discard so no loss?
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4120 posts National Call-Up
    why is scott Sinclairs inform so cheap...celtic inform card and English so connects with a lot of prem cards as well

?
  • Agree on sinclair. Hoping he will rise
  • IF Reid seems to be going at around 38k, should I invest hoping for an Ibra SBC?
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Reid seems to be going at around 38k, should I invest hoping for an Ibra SBC?

That's exactly what I'm doing, whoever gets potm is likely to need a prem in form. I can see his price reaching the 60k mark when it drops
  • PogueMahone
    IMG_3844.jpg

So happy with this. Made a massive mistake when I picked him up for 130k as soon as he was released. Wish I picked up more of him when he was around 90k though.
  • ContraCode64
    2761 posts Fans' Favourite
    c5d34c44d4257781711ff9458a37779c.jpg

Bought fresh for 20k after the pre xmas SBCs ended.

I'm not convinced that Movember cards will be an option for POTM, but if Ibra wins there's a chance they might be viable since he was part of the first batch so I grabbed a few cards for 10k-11k (minimal risk).
  • Xaini29
    1999 posts Fans' Favourite
    Can someone pls list few most cheapest 83-84 if atm?
  • Henstock
    2782 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2017
    Xaini29 wrote: »

@Xaini29 https://www.futbin.com/
  • Xaini29 wrote: »

Just look at futbin
  • Rutta
    What's the going rate roughly for 83-84 IFs when these TOTW SBC's are on?
  • Tietherope
    10353 posts Has That Special Something
    What's the going rate roughly for 83-84 IFs when these TOTW SBC's are on?

83s were at 20k last time. Which was lower than the time before. And this time with TOTY they might be cheaper again.