Need some Legend Best/Weah users in here

Clint Eastwood
3252 posts National Call-Up
edited January 2017
In a tough spot.
I'm have 1.2 mil, if I sold my NIF Pogba I could purchase what many consider to be one of the best cards in the game.
I could also get CR7 but he doesn't currently fit into my team whereas a legend fits into any team.

I'm just not sure if giving up Pogba is worth it? I could also get Bergkamp and keep Pogba as well...help me before I make a rash decision:lol:
Post edited by Clint Eastwood on

Comments

• Retodd33
    351 posts Sunday League Hero
    Try bergkamp. He's a tank. Loved him.
  • AlexSolm
    8641 posts League Winner
    Best makes a huge difference but so do Pogba and Bergkamp, I'd prefer to have them
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Best makes a huge difference but so do Pogba and Bergkamp, I'd prefer to have them

This
  • ManTrain
    3000 posts National Call-Up
    Midfielders are more important than wingers and forwards this year. Stack those positions first.
  • Clint Eastwood
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Midfielders are more important than wingers and forwards this year. Stack those positions first.

In that case should I get Petit?
  • Kamilflage
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    If you haven't tried Best, you should try Best.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I haven't tried Bergkamp either...
  • Kamilflage

What formation do you use?
  • Clint Eastwood
    edited January 2017

What formation do you use?
    @Kamilflage
  • uhMaZiiNq
    12112 posts Has That Special Something
    Isn't best more than 1.2?

Would rather have Bergy and pogba anyways
  • LDevlin
    2308 posts Fans' Favourite
    Berg should fit perfect at CAM I'm 25 games 38 goals and 16 assist with him at CAm in This WL
  • Clint Eastwood

1.2 + the price of Pogba
  • Clint Eastwood
    Dang, I just realized if I sold a few players I could get Weah. Isn't he supposed to be the best ST in the game?
  • uhMaZiiNq

1.2 + the price of Pogba

Yeah the only person I would buy at that price is Del Piero. He's cheating
  • Zolifc
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Best ot Adp
  • Clint Eastwood
    edited January 2017
    Zolifc wrote: »
    Best ot Adp

Not Weah?
    ADP is way too expensive right now at 1.7.
  • Kamilflage
    Hmm berg would be quite perfect in a 4312, he would run that CAM position. I'm not a big fan of playing legends on 7 Chem. My only complaint with Bergkamp was that he just wasn't clinical, but then again I played him in a 4321 striker position so maybe that just didn't suit him.
  • Clint Eastwood
    Hmm berg would be quite perfect in a 4312, he would run that CAM position. I'm not a big fan of playing legends on 7 Chem. My only complaint with Bergkamp was that he just wasn't clinical, but then again I played him in a 4321 striker position so maybe that just didn't suit him.

He looks clinical.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on Weah...I mustered up enough coins for him at the moment. :#
  • Kamilflage

He looks clinical.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on Weah...I mustered up enough coins for him at the moment. :#

Never tried weah but heard a lot of good things. I myself am considering grabbing Kluivert, but would mean I gotta sell beckenbauer.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    edited January 2017
    Berg is pretty similar to ADP just doesn't have the 5* WF
  • Clint Eastwood

He looks clinical.

Never tried weah but heard a lot of good things. I myself am considering grabbing Kluivert, but would mean I gotta sell beckenbauer.

I'd like to try Bekenbauer. Looks like a good 7 Chem CDM tbh.

Just read a previous thread about Weah vs Ronaldo and CR7 won by a landslide so I'm just gonna think about this a little more :lol:
  • Kamilflage

He looks clinical.

Just read a previous thread about Weah vs Ronaldo and CR7 won by a landslide so I'm just gonna think about this a little more :lol:

From what I understand, CR7, ADP, and Best are in a league above all others (when it comes to forwards)
    And mind you this is excluding Pele because you can get all 3 for less than Pele lmao.
  • Clint Eastwood
    edited January 2017

He looks clinical.

From what I understand, CR7, ADP, and Best are in a league above all others (when it comes to forwards)
    And mind you this is excluding Pele because you can get all 3 for less than Pele lmao.
    I really don't want to build a la liga hybrid with the players that I already have. That's the only problem with CR7. If he was a legend I would absolutely buy him.

I can't figure out why Best is so widely used but Messi isn't - considering the price difference.
  • Kamilflage

He looks clinical.

I really don't want to build a la liga hybrid with the players that I already have. That's the only problem with CR7. If he was a legend I would absolutely buy him.

I can't figure out why Best is so widely used but Messi isn't - considering the price difference.

Man you gotta try him to really understand what he's about. He's just so damn good....he speed the movement the shot....oh the shot....
    He went from 1M pre black Friday to like 1.5 right now, up to 1.7 in between.
  • Clint Eastwood

He looks clinical.

Man you gotta try him to really understand what he's about. He's just so damn good....he speed the movement the shot....oh the shot....
    If you could build a team with SIF Mertens, SBC Lacazette, Pogba, Kante, Walker and Smalling I'd love to see it! :lol:
    I can't part with those players. Honestly wish I didn't do the Lacazette SBC, I'd much rather have the coins to spend.
  • Kamilflage

He looks clinical.

If you could build a team with SIF Mertens, SBC Lacazette, Pogba, Kante, Walker and Smalling I'd love to see it! :lol:
    I can't part with those players. Honestly wish I didn't do the Lacazette SBC, I'd much rather have the coins to spend.

Haha I feel like that sometimes when it comes to hazard, but my record with him is 148 in 192 games and 88 assists...and he still plays amazingly so I guess it's not the end of the world.

With those players, how much you have to add on top?
  • Clint Eastwood
    edited January 2017

He looks clinical.

Haha I feel like that sometimes when it comes to hazard, but my record with him is 148 in 192 games and 88 assists...and he still plays amazingly so I guess it's not the end of the world.

With those players, how much you have to add on top?

Probably more like 1.5-1.6
  • player
    521 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Beckenbauer is my favourite player,I try him in lb,rb.cdm and don't laugh,in striker spot.
    He is playing everywhere like he's on chem10.just awesome.also I tried Weah,Kluivert,pele,and I'm use Best in my main team.
    Weah another level to Kluivert
    Pele another level to weah.But totally not worth it
    Best,seriously this guy is a joy to use,he feels better than Pele for me.
    And the best striker in the game is Ronaldo on chem 7
  • Kamilflage
    OK so your salvation can be found in a 4312, but you will have to sacrifice Kante for nainggolan and walker for Florenzi ( and that's a fair trade off)
    negh7l.png
  • Kamilflage
    And then just fill the left with bpl or French stuff