CMS Chat Thread

Comments

  • Wyojasond
    10785 posts Has That Special Something
    4 1/2 more hours til we bring in the new year here. Gonna get drunk with the wife and stay in. Hope y'all had a good one B)
  • RAUL94
    508 posts Sunday League Hero
    Aight
  • Danieldo
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Aight :o

  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    ite
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    Well look what the cat dragged in. ;)

    Good to see you all back. How are you?
  • Kyle
    918 posts Semi-Pro
    has anyone purchased football manager 2017? if so how is the game? my only friend at work said it is bad and he told me not to buy it before beating me with jumper cables. so should i buy it?
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    edited January 2017
    Kyle wrote: »
    has anyone purchased football manager 2017? if so how is the game? my only friend at work said it is bad and he told me not to buy it before beating me with jumper cables. so should i buy it?

    Personally I quite like it and find it better. You might want to ask in this thread though as you will get more replies.
  • Ashy
    9232 posts League Winner
    edited January 2017
    oioi

    Surprisingly pretty hyped for this Spuds v Chelski game, may be the first time ever I want Tottenham to win, both look like they are playing 3 at the back too so it could be interesting, hoping for goals since I have Alli, Hazard and Costa in my fantasy team
  • Danieldo
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alastair wrote: »
    Well look what the cat dragged in. ;)

    Good to see you all back. How are you?

    Im fine, how are you?
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    Danieldo wrote: »
    Alastair wrote: »
    Well look what the cat dragged in. ;)

    Good to see you all back. How are you?

    Im fine, how are you?

    I'm good thanks. Are you making a permanent return to the forums?
  • Danieldo
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Alastair wrote: »
    Danieldo wrote: »
    Alastair wrote: »
    Well look what the cat dragged in. ;)

    Good to see you all back. How are you?

    Im fine, how are you?

    I'm good thanks. Are you making a permanent return to the forums?

    No not permanent, was just checking something on FUT forum and thought lets have a look here too
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    Absolutely love FA Cup 3rd Round weekend. It's definitely the best weekend of the season. :)
  • dannyboy
    12797 posts Has That Special Something
    Alastair wrote: »
    Absolutely love FA Cup 3rd Round weekend. It's definitely the best weekend of the season. :)

    :D Why
  • Ashy
    9232 posts League Winner
    Who knocked out Hereford?
  • Wyojasond
    10785 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    Who knocked out Hereford?

    :D They actually gave Hereford some screen time yesterday talking about something of the all time great upsets. Here I kept thinking it's just some made up team Alastair is always on about :p
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    Ashy wrote: »
    Who knocked out Hereford?

    Tonbridge Angels. We got through 2 rounds but lost in the 3rd qualifying round.

    Ashy wrote: »
    Who knocked out Hereford?

    :D They actually gave Hereford some screen time yesterday talking about something of the all time great upsets. Here I kept thinking it's just some made up team Alastair is always on about :p

    It is still the greatest ever giantkilling, are arguably also the greatest ever FA Cup goal.
  • Wyojasond
    10785 posts Has That Special Something
    Alastair wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    Who knocked out Hereford?

    Tonbridge Angels. We got through 2 rounds but lost in the 3rd qualifying round.

    Ashy wrote: »
    Who knocked out Hereford?

    :D They actually gave Hereford some screen time yesterday talking about something of the all time great upsets. Here I kept thinking it's just some made up team Alastair is always on about :p

    It is still the greatest ever giantkilling, are arguably also the greatest ever FA Cup goal.

    Gotta say it's pretty nice, they actually show the FA cup games over here so it's neat to see some of the lower league teams. I'm watching Sutton vs Wimbledon right now. Definitely a different type of game. Lot more physical if you ask me, and players don't act like they were just shot in the ankle if a challenge happens. Lol
  • dannyboy
    12797 posts Has That Special Something
    Who doesn't know the story of Ronnie Radford against Newcastle in 1972 by now, Ali never shuts up about it
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    Alastair wrote: »
    Ashy wrote: »
    Who knocked out Hereford?

    Tonbridge Angels. We got through 2 rounds but lost in the 3rd qualifying round.

    Ashy wrote: »
    Who knocked out Hereford?

    :D They actually gave Hereford some screen time yesterday talking about something of the all time great upsets. Here I kept thinking it's just some made up team Alastair is always on about :p

    It is still the greatest ever giantkilling, are arguably also the greatest ever FA Cup goal.

    Gotta say it's pretty nice, they actually show the FA cup games over here so it's neat to see some of the lower league teams. I'm watching Sutton vs Wimbledon right now. Definitely a different type of game. Lot more physical if you ask me, and players don't act like they were just shot in the ankle if a challenge happens. Lol

    Yeah, I personally fine it is a lot nice to watch as you get a much better game.
  • Wyojasond
    10785 posts Has That Special Something
    For some reason I'm feeling a Preston upset today! Sorry Arsenal fans :p
  • Ashy
    9232 posts League Winner
    For some reason I'm feeling a Preston upset today! Sorry Arsenal fans :p
    And it begins

  • Wyojasond
    10785 posts Has That Special Something
    Ashy wrote: »
    For some reason I'm feeling a Preston upset today! Sorry Arsenal fans :p
    And it begins

    Looks like a good bet so far :p
  • Wyojasond
    10785 posts Has That Special Something
    Damn! Giroud strikes again! :s
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    @Ashy you got lucky...
  • Ashy
    9232 posts League Winner
    Never count us out ;)
  • Wyojasond
    10785 posts Has That Special Something
    Preston missed so many great chances early in the game. Easily could've been 3-0 at one point. Gotta finish though. Liverpool will probably lose tomorrow now since I opened my mouth about Liverpool. :D
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liverpool would be scary with a good keeper like Hart and some better defenders.
  • Wyojasond
    10785 posts Has That Special Something
    Liverpool would be scary with a good keeper like Hart and some better defenders.

    I'm not against going after Hart, but I was also stoked about Karius and he was a nightmare back there. Matip when healthy has been amazing and Clyne is always dependable. Milner has been good at LB but we for sure need something more long term. It's been Klavan and Lovren that generally mess up. Which is beyond frustrating because Klavan has been amazing against top competition but he has looked like trash against inferior opponents.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liverpool would be scary with a good keeper like Hart and some better defenders.

    I'm not against going after Hart, but I was also stoked about Karius and he was a nightmare back there. Matip when healthy has been amazing and Clyne is always dependable. Milner has been good at LB but we for sure need something more long term. It's been Klavan and Lovren that generally mess up. Which is beyond frustrating because Klavan has been amazing against top competition but he has looked like trash against inferior opponents.

    Ye I quite like their full backs, mad how versatile Milner is.
  • Alastair
    9989 posts Moderator
    Proof that Hereford are the best club in the world...
This discussion has been closed.