Kluivert upgrade....

Hodgy
420 posts Sunday League Hero
Is it possible? Can't afford Weah so he's out. Basically for roughly the same price is there a better option?

I was thinking MVB but he gets bad reviews. He'd be playing at ST in a 4411 with Suker behind.

Also, to save me making a different thread...... the same question for Nedved.

Comments

• Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Used him a a month ago and he felt clunky and sluggish. Finishing was solid but not insane.

Some on here love him though.

Heard good things about Hernandez
  • Diggy
    13683 posts Has That Special Something
    Try Hernandez he's not as strong nearly as good in the air & better at dribbling
  • Hodgy
    Shane wrote: »
    Used him a a month ago and he felt clunky and sluggish. Finishing was solid but not insane.

Some on here love him though.

Heard good things about Hernandez

You used MVB?

• xHerdie
    4076 posts National Call-Up
    if youre gonna be running 4411 then Pires LM

18d5d1fa926bd1fd0bbdacc861c0f9dc.png

that was my team for near enough 100 games, loved it. Sold though before last WL for like 300oddK profit. Suker is amazing at CF. Had Nedved at LM for the first 30ish games and didnt care for him whatsoever(better at CM/CAM). Pires worked a charm there, alot faster and was a better dribbler when cutting inside IMO
  • Hodgy
    xHerdie wrote: »

that was my team for near enough 100 games, loved it. Sold though before last WL for like 300oddK profit. Suker is amazing at CF. Had Nedved at LM for the first 30ish games and didnt care for him whatsoever(better at CM/CAM). Pires worked a charm there, alot faster and was a better dribbler when cutting inside IMO

Haha that's pretty much my team now except with De Gea, Pepe, SBC Juanfran, Alba, Modric.
  • Hodgy
    Petit is immense btw
  • Hodgy
    What about Overmars? The one reason I got rid of Pires was I wanted a high attacking work rate. Don't get me wrong I loved him.
  • xHerdie
    4076 posts National Call-Up
    yeah Petit is an animal, trying to buy him back for 800k as we speak, paid 760k for him and sold for 840k. He fits the 4411 perfectly

havent tried overmaars there, after nedved went to Pires and he didnt let me down.
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11821 posts Has That Special Something
    Hodgy wrote: »

Haha that's pretty much my team now except with De Gea, Pepe, SBC Juanfran, Alba, Modric.

Suarez is Prob better than every legend striker under a mil tbh, maybe Crespo can compare but kluivert nah
  • Hodgy
    Hodgy wrote: »

Suarez is Prob better than every legend striker under a mil tbh, maybe Crespo can compare but kluivert nah

See I like the option of crossing if someone is packing the middle. Suarez has awful heading stats compared to Kluivert. I tried Crespo, wasn't as much of a hit as Kluivert.

• Reus
    22619 posts Club Captain
    Totgs Lewa?
  • Hodgy
    Reus wrote: »
    Totgs Lewa?

That would involve changing everyone else. Hence why I am mainly looking at Legends as I'm pretty happy with Bale/Modric/Juanfran etc.

Thanks for the input though!