just bought Ronaldo

Capa_Raza
317 posts Sunday League Hero
after selling all my investments today I was finally able to get him .. I know it may be a bad time due to the coming TOTY but on the other hand the market did not really crash this year ... paid 1.55kk

opinions?

Comments

• Alergi
    1181 posts Professional
    I got mine for 1.4m, was hating myself for not getting it at 1.2, but he's a game changer and will win those 50/50 chances more often
  • WinChungXuan
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did the same.. had a cheap team around him. Hes just a beast! Currently on 150k coins so i will build a decent team around him
  • Capa_Raza
    Alergi wrote: »
    I got mine for 1.4m, was hating myself for not getting it at 1.2, but he's a game changer and will win those 50/50 chances more often

yea I am not so much worried about buying him but about the timing as TOTY is around the corner and he might drop quite a bit
  • WinChungXuan
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I wont ever sell mine so i dont really care about the price dropping
  • Msz89
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2016
    Worth every penny. I don't care about his informs as his normal card is simply so much above the rest(other players)...even at 7 chem. I bought him earlier this year and he was a beast...I sold him to try other high priced players but they don't compare. I tried Sif Mertens, Messi, If bale, if aguero, Totgs Neymar, Potm Hazard etc...today I bought him back and the first game he scored a hattrick.
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't had the pleasure of using him this year but well done man. I watch people using him all the time on Twitch and he's always great. Just shows up every game.
  • Seanspence31
    1018 posts Professional
    Yeah, I'll be buying him within the next couple of weeks. I'm hoping for 1.4
  • Qumo
    12 posts Ball Boy
    HE is amazing,I buy him at BLACK DAY. I am not very good in games,however, Many time I almost lose,time 90+ HE GOT CARZY GOAL. Congratulation you got him!!!!!!!
  • Amdp9
    6855 posts Big Money Move
    Well I bought him last night for 1.56m still had 800k to build around him, he was okay and had some decent shots with Bale and Benzema. End up selling him for 1.58M, Lost about 60K end up buying Neymar, Suarez and Messi all three being killers. Specially Surarez is OP. what y'all thoughts ? Only thing is scary about Ronaldo alone about price dropping, he is on his peak that is the max it will go up I even saw people were selling for 1.53M, You might loose big on one player
  • Kickmaster
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    absolutely worth of every coin
  • Omsss96
    54 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    Had him for almost a month and let me tell you, only way he's getting out of that team is if Ibra gets POTM cuz I'm United fans and Ibra fanboy

EDIT: is there a reason why my picture is not showing even tho I keep attaching URL? :neutral: I'm on my phone, could that be why?
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Kickmaster wrote: »
    absolutely worth of every coin

• CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    Capa_Raza wrote: »
    after selling all my investments today I was finally able to get him .. I know it may be a bad time due to the coming TOTY but on the other hand the market did not really crash this year ... paid 1.55kk

opinions?

opinions?

How can someone give an opinion to a comment which doesn't even have a question in it ?

You bought him, so ? You want to hear if it's good or bad to buy the best rated player in the game ?
  • Capa_Raza
    How can someone give an opinion to a comment which doesn't even have a question in it ?

You bought him, so ? You want to hear if it's good or bad to buy the best rated player in the game ?

Why should you only be able to give your opinion to a question? If you see someone burning 100 $ you will probably have a opinion about that whether the person asks you or not.

I am wondering if it was a bad time to buy him and if I should have waited for a potential drop - assuming Ronaldo even drops
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner

Why should you only be able to give your opinion to a question? If you see someone burning 100 $ you will probably have a opinion about that whether the person asks you or not.

I am wondering if it was a bad time to buy him and if I should have waited for a potential drop - assuming Ronaldo even drops

You can't change it anyway because of the tax money you'd lose when selling, so just go with it and don't think about it :joy:
  • Capa_Raza
    Okay, sold him for 1.62k - so lost about 10k , which is fine with me. Will wait and hope he drops close to 1.4m :)
  • M98H
    14153 posts Has That Special Something
    Waiting for him to drop to 1.4, and bale to 400k, hope they do before Toty!
  • Azablucky
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    I'm hoping he somehow drops to 1.2-1.3 million. Need to finish elite 1 for the next two weeks then I can finally get him
  • frazthegun
    37 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Finish elite 1??? Sorry, real ❤️❤️❤️❤️ here.

Also, any money making tips is appreciated. If I completely sold up id probably be looking at around 600-650k so I'm still well away from reaching him but I really want to have enough to buy him!!
  • Amdp9
    Well he gone up by 150k now
  • Hori25
    213 posts Sunday League Hero
    Okay, sold him for 1.62k - so lost about 10k , which is fine with me. Will wait and hope he drops close to 1.4m :)

Almost everyone here tells u to keep him and u sell..

Why bother asking die their opinions then? :|
  • Jokkus
    93 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    MH1203 wrote: »

Sorry to say but Bale will never be 400k. Hopefully 500k at best IMO.
  • Amdp9
    Jokkus wrote: »
    MH1203 wrote: »

Sorry to say but Bale will never be 400k. Hopefully 500k at best IMO.

:D