Aberdeen FC // Chasing the Tail of a Dream

Comments

• Ashy
    9223 posts League Winner
    Don't know if I have said it yet but I really like your graphics, simple and clean and very easy on the eye, as for the team well it's close between 2nd-4th but Celtic look out of the picture as always in this league, not the best results in the past couple of games :|
  • Mufc_4_life
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Shame about the table drop get back up there
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    Thanks for the support everyone, need it after that month. :D
    Ashy wrote: »
    Don't know if I have said it yet but I really like your graphics, simple and clean and very easy on the eye

Appreciate that, thanks! I just use Google Sheets because of the alignment options, much quicker than other manual methods.

• DiffidatiRoma
    39 posts Last Pick at the Park
    The best career for now. Wonderful to see your graphics, nice to hear one scottish career here. Aberdeen is a very beautiful town, his fans want more and you can try to do better. Once again congratulations, not only for career story and for graphic but especially for Full Manual and 15 minutes. Is like a real football!
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    The best career for now. Wonderful to see your graphics, nice to hear one scottish career here. Aberdeen is a very beautiful town, his fans want more and you can try to do better. Once again congratulations, not only for career story and for graphic but especially for Full Manual and 15 minutes. Is like a real football!

tumblr_mxxkx98PpI1sgd4q4o1_400.gif

Thank you!

Time to get this show on the road again, I'll try and catch up with threads over the weekend, but first, December...
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    BG1BGx3.png

Z7zDQTx.png

VxpDx8H.png
  • ale85bg
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2017
    Oh dear, bad bad month here... It looks like also 2nd place is pretty much out of reach now.
    I just hope I'm wrong! :(
  • JoshDFC
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    tough month second is still a possibility but it will be very difficult
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Welcome back. I hope your exams went better than Aberdeen's month. :# Still think you're able to break into the top three. Presentation looks very nice by the way.
  • Greenman019
    2745 posts Fans' Favourite
    And it all started so well with that 3-0 win. Still think you can recover though and catch Rangers in 2nd.

Welcome back btw.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Yeah... a bad run of results. There's still time to reach the 3rd place though and Aberdeeen already showed it has the level for it.
  • Wyojasond
    10762 posts Has That Special Something
    :s Ughhhh, man what an ugly month. Just goes to show, need to spend more time playing FIFA than studying :p lol. Welcome back man.
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    ale85bg wrote: »
    Oh dear, bad bad month here... It looks like also 2nd place is pretty much out of reach now.
    I just hope I'm wrong! :(
    And it all started so well with that 3-0 win. Still think you can recover though and catch Rangers in 2nd.
    JoshDFC wrote: »
    tough month second is still a possibility but it will be very difficult

Yeah it looked promising but the 2nd place wheels have well and truly come off now...
    Virtual_K wrote: »
    Welcome back. I hope your exams went better than Aberdeen's month. :# Still think you're able to break into the top three. Presentation looks very nice by the way.
    subpop wrote: »
    Yeah... a bad run of results. There's still time to reach the 3rd place though and Aberdeeen already showed it has the level for it.

...but 3rd would still be qualification for Europe, which remains the aim. :)
    :s Ughhhh, man what an ugly month. Just goes to show, need to spend more time playing FIFA than studying :p lol. Welcome back man.

Haha, I genuinely think that's the problem, almost like I need to relearn the game after so much time away at a time. Some of the pass accuracy % stats are probably best not shared on a public forum. :#
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    pawlett.png

jantable.png

Transfers.png

jantext.png
  • ale85bg
    Nice signing in May. Hopefully he could put his signature on many and many goals.
    Keep it up, and remember that the league is a thing, a one-off match which is make it or break it is a totally different thing... You can do it!
  • JoshDFC
    2006 posts Fans' Favourite
    tough run of games coming up hopefully May will contribute for you and score some goals
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Scottish Cup is a chance to put a dent into Celtic's season and turn things around. Hoping May will work out sooner rather than later. Good luck!
  • Wyojasond
    Love the May signing. Hopefully he can kick start a nice run for you guys.
  • Greenman019
    Bit of a slow month but only 1 loss. Perhaps the May signing will help turn things around a bit.
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    CB3e5vP.png

Q3cFLIF.png

MScSFvK.png
  • Dean
    840 posts Semi-Pro
    lLNnSGZ.png

Bq6NXlg.png
  • Greenman019
    Tough run of results there and it looks like it's not going to get any easier unfortunately. Away at both Celtic and Rangers :o Going to be tough..
  • ale85bg
    It will be tough, plus Celtic and Rangers are way too far to reach (do points get added to the total you got to now or what else?). Must concentrate on keeping the third place yours though, it could still be a good season if you manage to do so. :)
  • Virtual_K
    1696 posts Play-Off Hero
    Given the points of the the two, looks like three is magic number for Aberdeen. A Europa League berth would be nice, so don't screw it up. :p Seriously, it's going to be tough, but you can do it.
  • Wyojasond
    Ughhh, man what a brutal finish. Will be interesting to see how much that stretch of games takes out of the lads.
  • subpop
    3364 posts National Call-Up
    Very tough indeed but all teams face each other after all. At the end the direct clashes vs your rivals will make the difference independently of the games against Celtic and Rangers.