FUT Weekend League: How are you doing so far?

Comments

• rensstyle
    427 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is there a any difference with the monthly rewards between gold 1,2,3?
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    13 disconnects
  • NindozG
    and its not my net......
  • Mini_Miudo
    10012 posts Has That Special Something
    rensstyle wrote: »
    Is there a any difference with the monthly rewards between gold 1,2,3?

Nope
  • Weiglweiglweigl
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got disconnected a lot this weekend league
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2016
    I was 12-7 now I'm 15-12 hoping for gold 2
  • Jamieb333
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    17-18 need 1 out of 5 to hit my target
  • Lynchu
    1044 posts Professional
    25-6, will probably finish the rest of my games tonight. Annoyed as imo some even games where i lost could've swung my way but that's the WL for you
  • sturges12345
    4507 posts National Call-Up
    17-12 currently
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    Finished on 31 wins, gutted cause i had 3 disconnects while winning and were a lot better than the players i lost to, bar one of them. Of course every real loss were against Counter Attack PTB scum with Superman Butland in goal. Gets boring after a while...
  • EXOTeddyBear
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    First time playing Weekend League, ending up on 18 wins with 16 losses. Will probably not play the remaining games as I went 4-10 today lol... The passing feels crap today, the gameplay was so laggy and I conceded just stupid goals where the ball just bounces randomly in my penalty area, my defenders can't clear it and opponents score... This first time will probably the last time I play WL, too many crap happening randomly...

PS: How do you play against those who only take long shots so they can get corners all the time? Or park the bus? :'(
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    59323 posts National Treasure
    16-8

Messi is too weak for FUT...

Will buy this for next WL

a25187a01f4cf4f892a21cae22b4713a.png

Not sure about Martial CM and Benze CAM (also Griezmann ST)

I could start with Modric at CAM instead of Benzema and change it IG to Griezmann CAM, Martial LST and Modric CM..??
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    Martial at CM what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ :joy:
  • PureFramez
    3628 posts National Call-Up
    29-7, lost my Chance to get Elite 1 for the First time because SBC Buffon had 1 save after the entire game... I regret getting him big time
  • PD93
    775 posts Semi-Pro
    24-11, hope to win my last 5 for elite, but at least 1 for gold 1
  • Lynchu
    1044 posts Professional
    Ending 29-9, genuinely don't know how i'm not hitting at least elite 1 but it's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ infuriating
  • SimmoEFC
    11613 posts Has That Special Something
    Lynchu wrote: »
    Ending 29-9, genuinely don't know how i'm not hitting at least elite 1 but it's **** infuriating
    Same as me, not even bothered playing the last 2 either because I haven't played enough this month anyway.
  • PureFramez
    Finished 32-8, almost lost my Last game to a 78 Rated Squad with 84 chem :D kinda Mad I didnt make Elite 1 But hey I will make it One day
  • Azablucky
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2016
    PureFramez wrote: »
    Finished 32-8, almost lost my Last game to a 78 Rated Squad with 84 chem :D kinda Mad I didnt make Elite 1 But hey I will make it One day

I feel you man. Just had a game where everything went the guys way. Every bounce etc... Luckily pulled it back from 2-0 down to make it 3-2 and got rewarded with my own bs goal to win so it evened out.

I am 23-6 so need to go 6-5 for elite 3. Am on a 6 win streak at the moment and am confident at the moment of making it to elite 2.

EDIT: Oh and nice one making it to elite 2 :) We will make it to elite 1 someday.
  • PureFramez
    edited December 2016
    Azablucky wrote: »

I feel you man. Just had a game where everything went the guys way. Every bounce etc... Luckily pulled it back from 2-0 down to make it 3-2 and got rewarded with my own bs goal to win so it evened out.

I am 23-6 so need to go 6-5 for elite 3. Am on a 6 win streak at the moment and am confident at the moment of making it to elite 2.

EDIT: Oh and nice one making it to elite 2 :) We will make it to elite 1 someday.

I genuinely hope so :D Go hard for Elite 1! 17 win streak Sounds only 95% impossible :D

Btw, we need to have a game One day!
  • ragesh91
    1231 posts Professional
    Finished Gold 2 in my last match. First time that I have got so high.
    Should be a constant though after TOTY.
  • aberry1000
    2377 posts Fans' Favourite
    finish with 21 wins

4 games to spare

not gonna even bother trying for gold 1 ;)
  • Azablucky

I genuinely hope so :D Go hard for Elite 1! 17 win streak Sounds only 95% impossible :D

Yeah we do. And yeah that sounds about right :lol:

Need 10 more wins out of 10 for elite now. Does that make it 92% impossible now?
  • Plomperk
    198 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited December 2016
    imgur.com/a/tQQSCSwapped to this ig. Started off 14-0, ended 29-11. Defense was great, loved the back 4. Midfield was pretty solid and balanced, Reus and Auba had almost a goal/game each which I find ok for a striker. But the main-man this weekend league was Démbéle, love a cam that has overall good offensive stats, 5*weak foot, 4* skills.
  • PureFramez

Need 10 more wins out of 10 for elite now. Does that make it 92% impossible now?

I would even say 90% flat! Hope you can do it Mate :)
  • NindozG
    edited December 2016
    finished 15 wins with games left that i cant be arsed to play and 14 disconnects +1 pen lose + 3 of my own net disconnecting.

• Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    NindozG wrote: »
    finished 15 wins with 2 games left and 14 disconnects +1 pen loses + 3 of my own net disconnecting.
    All in all a great weekend :joy:
  • Jamieb333
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    First weekend league. Very happy with 18-18 couldn't be bothered with the final 4 games. Surprised to see so many super teams parking the bus
  • ckriley
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First weekend league, 22-18 happy with that, started badly i was 6-9 at 1 stage hopefully can do better next week, the amount of ppl who back out of playing me as i am est 2010 is unreal
  • Azablucky

I would even say 90% flat! Hope you can do it Mate :)

@PureFramez I was well gutted. Just went to play a match and I matched up with a team name I recognised. I then got a message as the game was loading saying "Nice team lol". I then realised I matched up with some guy I use to see like every day for the past 6 years until a year ago and I see him every now and then.

What makes it worse is he is a full on elite 1 on average player. He was 33-5 at the time and I was 24-6. Went 1-0 up then he scored. 2-1 up then he smacked it from range top corner then it disconnected both of us and we both got the game back. Wish it disconnected us before he scored :lol: