360 Pack Luck

Comments

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    elicek wrote: »
    The pack luck is insane. I opened my 3 saved TOTW tradeable packs and got these beasts:

TmkPkWP.png

:D

So lucky...
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    The pack luck is insane. I opened my 3 saved TOTW tradeable packs and got these beasts:

TmkPkWP.png

That's a solid 27k right there.

Alexis sold for 15k, Neuer for 11k and Iniesta is staying in the club until the POTM announcement. Hoping for 40k!

Too bad this game sucks and the coins mean nothing considering you'll get paired with Brazilians using any exploit to win... they should rename this game wasp swatting. The better the team you have the worser the experience.

Should rename it Gangnam Style 17
  • elicek
    538 posts Sunday League Hero

TmkPkWP.png

That's a solid 27k right there.

Alexis sold for 15k, Neuer for 11k and Iniesta is staying in the club until the POTM announcement. Hoping for 40k!

Too bad this game sucks and the coins mean nothing considering you'll get paired with Brazilians using any exploit to win... they should rename this game wasp swatting. The better the team you have the worser the experience.

Yeah, I'm kind of addicted to collecting cards but they don't mean almost anything in this game.
  • elicek
    edited December 2016
    Currently there are 12 SIF Bentekes on the market but no Nainggolan. Both are 86 rated but I've only seen one Radja since yesterday.

Guess the cardweight really depends on NIF card rating.

• Elmartix
    202 posts Has Potential To Be Special

TmkPkWP.png

So lucky...

Unlucky bro, I did the opposite...

• suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    how is neuer 11k
  • suraj_1
    693 posts Sunday League Hero
    am I on the right thread Xbox 360 doesnt have fut champions does it
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    suraj_1 wrote: »
    am I on the right thread Xbox 360 doesnt have fut champions does it

Of course not
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Opened 5 prem gold packs for TOTGS. Got that beautiful 86 LW Mertens :love:
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    opened the six packs that I got from MM's. I got Ramsey but still made profit tho
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Dami_076 wrote: »
    opened the six packs that I got from MM's. I got Ramsey but still made profit tho

love MM's, most times u make profit :P gonna have to buy 3 prem gold packs each day during TOTTGS, see what i can get and stuff any special packs lol
  • SCF08
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    AznSW wrote: »
    Noo wrote: »
    I've only opened packs from SBCs and 40 or so draft wins. Best I've had is Iniesta Higuian Handanovic Coutinho OTW Stones Sturridge and a few movembers and discard price informs. Not that good. Would love a big card or a good inform but keep getting poor packs from draft. I've had a few 50k packs but no 100k. Is it possible this year?

I think they are possible, but very rare i guess.

100k pack rewards are possible on xbox one at least, as seen on youtube

I won draft over 20 times and never got a 100k pack :/ I don't think you can get them on 360 this year..

You can win 45k coins on XB1 as well, rewards are so much better there it's unfair lol

I had one this year so far after winning the draft (won about 45 now). Wasn't a very good pack though. Got Cazorla and a bunch of rubbish.
  • elicek
    Just have done Eto'o & Costa SBCs.

Got nothing valuable (>3k) from Super Lig packs, Costa's present, Costa's past nor 8 clubs but at the end I got Lloris & Martial from Premier League packs. That was okay.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Just have done Eto'o & Costa SBCs.

Got nothing valuable (>3k) from Super Lig packs, Costa's present, Costa's past nor 8 clubs but at the end I got Lloris & Martial from Premier League packs. That was okay.

Done the Eto'o and Gignac sbc, best players from packs were probs Gotze and Mane (4k and 3.5k)
  • I think I'm a bit lucky today, got Ibra and Handanovic in one megapack. And got one 100k pack after winning the draft and got naingollan and koscielny from it.
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    CristianoK wrote: »
    I think I'm a bit lucky today, got Ibra and Handanovic in one megapack. And got one 100k pack after winning the draft and got naingollan and koscielny from it.

i'd say that was lucky!!
  • o0OainavO0o
    2521 posts Fans' Favourite
    I feel lucky, I got a non tradeable renato Sanches (best cm in the game) and then a non tradeable if brozovic after that then the servers went down.
  • elicek
    edited December 2016
    Today I've done the stupidest thing I've done this year and accidentally bought IF Jorgensen for 100.000 because I misread it for 10.000... An hour later MM appeared and I got all the players in my club:

1st pack: Ntep
    2nd pack: Carrasco
    3rd pack: Ricardo Rodriguez
    4th pack: Lloris (2nd one in two days)
    5th pack: Modric

Thanks EA!
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Today I've done the stupidest thing I've done this year and accidentally bought IF Jorgensen for 100.000 because I misread it for 10.000... An hour later MM appeared and I got all the players in my club:

Thanks EA!

Oh dear... that's a kick in the teeth, at least EA compensated with some decent pack luck eh? Just completed MM, I love my weekly dose of the marquee matchups i do. Let's see what the packs throw at me, hopefully something useful to my club or my coin balance
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Marquee matchups packs:

1st pack: Jonas Hector
    2nd pack: Suchy, sucky indeed.
    3rd pack: the Ox
    4th pack: Vertonghen
    5th pack: Bojan + Matip

Nothing too good to shout about, but there's always next time
  • elicek
    edited December 2016

Thanks EA!

Oh dear... that's a kick in the teeth, at least EA compensated with some decent pack luck eh? Just completed MM, I love my weekly dose of the marquee matchups i do. Let's see what the packs throw at me, hopefully something useful to my club or my coin balance

Yeah, I was pissed af because I just lost 90k but now I'm more afraid about getting banned.

At first I wanted to quick sell him, then I tried to sell him for at least 15k, failed and now I'm thinking about keeping him as a lucky charm. 120k pack profit, 60k from Melbourne Victory players profit and one of my best trades this year happened between two hours after I got him. B)

Sidl26A.png

2gBF6b0.png

Marquee matchups packs:

You packed Mertens few days ago, didn't you? Enough pack luck for you this week probably...
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

Thanks EA!

Yeah, I was pissed af because I just lost 90k but now I'm more afraid about getting banned.

At first I wanted to quick sell him, then I tried to sell him for at least 15k, failed and now I'm thinking about keeping him as a lucky charm. 120k pack profit, 60k from Melbourne Victory players profit and one of my best trades this year happened between two hours after I got him. B)

Sidl26A.png

2gBF6b0.png

Marquee matchups packs:

You packed Mertens few days ago, didn't you? Enough pack luck for you this week probably...

:open_mouth: neymar

And a bronze inform xD Fun fact. Not packed Mertens NIF this year, but packed his IF and his TOTGS
  • elicek

Thanks EA!

Sidl26A.png

2gBF6b0.png

Marquee matchups packs:

And a bronze inform xD Fun fact. Not packed Mertens NIF this year, but packed his IF and his TOTGS

Did you sell his IF before or after the Hazard hype? He jumped like 30k if I remember correctly? His card looks great, but I haven't tried him this year yet.

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional

Thanks EA!

Sidl26A.png

2gBF6b0.png

Marquee matchups packs:

Did you sell his IF before or after the Hazard hype? He jumped like 30k if I remember correctly? His card looks great, but I haven't tried him this year yet.

Yeah sold his IF straight away for 90k i think during the Hazard SBC, keeping his blue card tho, haven't tried it yet
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero
    Got IF Vardy in the 25K pack that I got for doing the MM SBC's
  • AznSW
    1792 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2016
    havent played a game for like a month but just did the arsenal - city sbc and got this :D

81bc7507e21f73e88f8de198807c90f5.png

• kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    havent played a game for like a month but just did the arsenal - city sbc and got this :D

wow lol
  • Dami_076
    1469 posts Play-Off Hero

OMG am I seeing Stevan Jovetic A.K.A. The poor man's Ibrahimovic. There ? :hushed::joy::joy:
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    Dami_076 wrote: »

OMG am I seeing Stevan Jovetic A.K.A. The poor man's Ibrahimovic. There ? :hushed::joy::joy:

Joveticccc in my serie A team every year :D
  • kingkenny1997
    1346 posts Professional
    edited December 2016
    Didn't get anything in last weeks Marquee Matchups, but this week has blown it out of the water...!

14lba43h.jpg

1st ever packed legend on any Fifa. Cheers EA merry Christmas :)