What do you guys think about the tweets?

Comments

• seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    The chemistry thing is kinda valid point though, we don't even know if they really fixed it properly or not considering it was there for so many years might not have been that simple to fix
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    They should have let gorilla use a gold keeper cause bronze are so bad. Bateson should of used a 4 atb too if they really wanted to compare the teams. Even when tass was going through wl he never used a bronze keeper.

I hear that. Bronze keepers are awful.
  • RandomLhama83
    10108 posts Has That Special Something
    Psymon_v wrote: »
    The thing about these pros is as good as they are at the game, they are equally as moronic with their paranoid and superstitious theories about how it works.

• Meezymeez
    842 posts An Exciting Prospect
    As good as he is at this game, he comes across like a pompes ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Can tell he didn't leave the house much when he was younger and now FIFA is life lol
  • indcolts18288
    4536 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2016
    Meezymeez wrote: »
    As good as he is at this game, he comes across like a pompes ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Can tell he didn't leave the house much when he was younger and now FIFA is life lol

Sad thing is some of these guys make more money (I think) than some of us that had to put ourselves through college to make lol
    Don't get me wrong I wish I was that good at the game.
  • ScratchANDsniff
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    They should have let gorilla use a gold keeper cause bronze are so bad. Bateson should of used a 4 atb too if they really wanted to compare the teams. Even when tass was going through wl he never used a bronze keeper.

i went and tried this team after first seeing this vid, that bronze squad cost over 20k and had to snipe a few players, BUT IT WAS QUITE GOOD. i had the next lowest rated GK (46 lol) and anthony dwyer the lowest rated rare bronze up top (50 OVR), ive still got that team on fifa 16 :D
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    SBC Buffon kills my Calcio A team. Take him out they play so much better, he's the only one who I feel negatively effects my teams.
  • Michaels33
    477 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've had SBC Payet for almost 400 games. Has over 300 goals. Best player I have ever used and I'm a fut founder.

I have SBC dembele, SBC laca, SBC jonas, SBC fekir, potm Son. They are all incredible. I actually think SBC cards player better than any other type of cards: ifs motm etc.

I had the same team for 3 weeks in a row and went from 31 to 34 to then 36 wins in WL.

I used to sell players all the time and lose coins buying and selling with tax. With SBC players I've kept players for hundreds of games and they are still incredible.

Disagree with the 'pros' but that doesn't mean I'm right.
  • Fletch
    3623 posts National Call-Up
    Just another excuse if he loses
  • CovLee_Candice
    5107 posts Big Money Move
    This time no chem glitch and fitness glitch and yeah inform feel a lot better than last year.

Dont take him too seriously he will still win whatever team he use anyway :D
  • Hullock04321
    549 posts Sunday League Hero
    Absolute BS. Don't care whether he's a pro or not. IF cards are far superior this year.
  • Hullock04321
    yiddo13 wrote: »
    SBC Buffon kills my Calcio A team. Take him out they play so much better, he's the only one who I feel negatively effects my teams.

Well SBC Buffon is the best keeper I've used. And I've literally used every good keeper on the game except the TOTGS Fahermann.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite

Well SBC Buffon is the best keeper I've used. And I've literally used every good keeper on the game except the TOTGS Fahermann.

What chem style do you use on Buffon? I love him in real life but he's been absolutely awful for me so far.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain
    They're*
  • Try TIF Alexis. Try SIF Mertens. Tell me they screw things up ..

Saying that though, I have SIF Sanchez, he cost 770k thats a considerable amount of coins, Id say im a decent player as I normally float around division 1 and 2. SIF sanchez, does absolutely nothing for me, he hits the bar and post LOADS, misses 1 on 1 chances and is way too weak when in real life he is far stronger.

Im not saying I bought an expensive IF so I should automaticlly start rocketing in 50 yarders, dribble through the whole team and then lob the keeper or do some magical Sh%% but id expect it to play better than most cards and it simply doesnt.

Im genuinely going to take the advice on the tweets and play standard cards, I wonder if that includes SBC cards?

Anyone have any thought on that?
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6638 posts Big Money Move
    Only thing I've noticed when using informs ect is it bumps your overall rating up and when you face teams around the 80 overall rating mark your players turn into zombies they don't react as well and feel slower and your opponents seem to win every 50/50
  • Hullock04321

What chem style do you use on Buffon? I love him in real life but he's been absolutely awful for me so far.

I keep him on basic. I hated normal Buffon soooo much, and I had him on glove. So I thought I'd keep him on basic and he's been amazing. Made so many saves I wouldn't expect him to. 1 on 1 situations is where he really shines when he's running out. Any other keeper they're easy to slide past, but when he's running out and it's 1 vs 1 he's immensely hard to beat
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6638 posts Big Money Move

I keep him on basic. I hated normal Buffon soooo much, and I had him on glove. So I thought I'd keep him on basic and he's been amazing. Made so many saves I wouldn't expect him to. 1 on 1 situations is where he really shines when he's running out. Any other keeper they're easy to slide past, but when he's running out and it's 1 vs 1 he's immensely hard to beat

I play him with shield personally he has been really good for me
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    6399 posts Big Money Move
    It's all in the head
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    edited December 2016

Dropped permanently, after his last 88th minute blunder. Palms a soft long ranger for an easy tap in. Hando between the sticks now, never playing that Buffoon again, card is broken.
  • Hullock04321
    Retro_G wrote: »

Dropped permanently, after his last 88th minute blunder. Palms a soft long ranger for an easy tap in. Hando between the sticks now, never playing that Buffoon again, card is broken.

Haha oh no! Don't know what to suggest then, who's do you play centre half? Tempted to try the IF Handanovic but Buffon has been so good for me.
  • Hagman10
    12296 posts Has That Special Something
    It's all in the head

Can it really be if the head is empty?
  • Retro_G
    33023 posts National Team Captain
    Retro_G wrote: »

Haha oh no! Don't know what to suggest then, who's do you play centre half? Tempted to try the IF Handanovic but Buffon has been so good for me.

Chiellini, Manolas, but they went missing in my last game. A.I. wouldn't react, not doubt due to my opponents abysmal upload speed hampering my team.

Buffon is a mixed bag, yeah he can be great, but his awful games are ten times worse than other GK's.
  • CPW25
    774 posts Semi-Pro
    Dude might be the biggest dork in the entire community. Guaranteed he's never been inside a vag.
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16671 posts World Class
    Pro players play like cowards and then you have their fanboys as well.
  • Swissy
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good player personality of a brick
  • I would agree with the IF problem until this year's FIFA, last year for example I had lots of IF players and they were awful...this year for the first time I can say with confidence that you do actually feel the difference...in a positive way
  • Xpglobe
    2216 posts Fans' Favourite
    Try TIF Alexis. Try SIF Mertens. Tell me they screw things up ..

• Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    The awful play happens wether u have a Full IF/SBC team or a NIF one. People always looking to blame something.

Use a NIF team for long enough + that'll go ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up after a while too
  • T19TPH
    892 posts Professional

I feel exactly the same about him - played over 100 games with him and his NIF card was tonnes better than him