POTM/SBC investing thread

Comments

• Eooan
    941 posts Professional
    I'm planning on pouring lots into Handanovic if he hits 18k.
  • Roberto_Baggio
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Eooan wrote: »
    I'm planning on pouring lots into Handanovic if he hits 18k.

Same
  • Izzy2K17
    13760 posts Has That Special Something
    The Party wrote: »
    Think I'm going to save what I have in hopes of an SBC Can on the 23rd! Hoping my investments start selling up tho

SBC Dembele + SBC Can would look nice in my team
  • Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    Worst day for SBCs I reckon. Aka great time to invest for the future :smiley:
  • Jason1986
    7099 posts Big Money Move
    Luke Shaw on the 23rd and Valencia on 25th is all I'm waiting for now
  • Azablucky
    4476 posts National Call-Up
    Worst day for SBCs I reckon. Aka great time to invest for the future :smiley:

You think? All IF's have risen in price. Willian Jose is now 23.750k.
  • seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2016
    Geez the hype and crash window is so small...thought i was gonna be quick and buy some Dybala related cards in the 1st minute within the release of SBCs. 2 minutes later realised making a loss instead!!!
  • ThefootballKing717
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    seabo wrote: »
    Geez the hype and crash window is so small...thought i was gonna be quick and buy some Dybala related cards in the 1st minute within the release of SBCs. 2 minutes later realised making a loss instead!!!

:D:D:D Same
  • PogueMahone
    687 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mMounirm wrote: »
    Lol I'm barely making any profit from today's investments. Hoping I end up making 100k.

edit: scratch that. Looks like I'm going to be making about 200k :smile:

Who did you invest in?

I ended up losing coins due to not selling early.
  • PogueMahone
    edited December 2016
    Double post...
  • Roberto_Baggio
    342 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol I'm barely making any profit from today's investments. Hoping I end up making 100k.

Who did you invest in?

Always sell on the hype, I sold Handanovic before the SBC came out for 25k and Dzeko TOTGS for 39k and saved myself from a lot of headaches
  • PogueMahone

Who did you invest in?

Always sell on the hype, I sold Handanovic before the SBC came out for 25k and Dzeko TOTGS for 39k and saved myself from a lot of headaches

Yeah, I was trying to but I was in a FIFA game haha. I could have kept him and waited for future FUTmas SBCs but meh...
  • mMounirm
    3771 posts National Call-Up

Who did you invest in?

Invested in:

Alex Sandro for cheap. going to probably break even with him

Silver informs (again)

hummels

lahm

IF carvalho. If I sell now I'm breaking even but he'll go back up tomorrow so I'll keep

IF gameiro

IF sule

Oblak

Leno

• senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    Handa investment not worked :(
  • Choppers925
    1612 posts Play-Off Hero
    Probably a bubble bust being that the SBC's are holding court, but if I can make you a few bob it will be worth mentioning. Today I picked up another 20 Kawasaki players for bin to go with the 25 I had in the club. Now I'm not suggesting that you pick up any, but if you have some in your club and you don't think there will be a Nakamura SBC, you might want to look at making a few coins from them.

This isn't going to break any banks, but on my train ride home I had 3 rare bronze cards sell for 1K each.

I know that it is on the low side of gains, but every little helps, so you can at least look at selling yours if you feel you can make a few coins out of it.
  • bonzaiiy0
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2016
    Anyone cheaper than 40k for toprak ?
    https://pl.vc/1fn9nq
  • Marquinho
    132 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 5 Sokratis in the minute of the announcement, because of his rating, his league and his price, but it's not working yet :/
  • Marquinho wrote: »
    Got 5 Sokratis in the minute of the announcement, because of his rating, his league and his price, but it's not working yet :/

me too got 5 william carvalho and losing now too
  • Hypesta
    71 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2016
    Man got stung by this one hard....the reason being invested for dybala (calico a high rated but also some random godins) but they are essentially asking for a La liga team (88 rated,100 chemistry) for a calico A player....bah humbug yo

They are being league specific without actually mentioning the league...clever
  • thomasr45
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Do you guys think EA will release new league SBCs in a couple of days? i think maybe the Eredivisie en Championship.
  • josephbima
    54 posts Park Captain
    Sommer is 3k, only bought one for 1.3k yesterday :(
  • Low Ki
    13744 posts Has That Special Something
    Funny, I had an Iniesta I got for 40k before Modric...got to 52k and I sold him during Modric peak time.

Now with Dybala he goes for 70k+ and rising.
  • mMounirm
    Guys I have 18 IF Carvalho's. SHould I sell now and break even or keep them for tomorrow?

List of possible player rewards tomorrow:

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Isco

Willian

Luiz Gustavo

Xherdan Shaqiri

Kwadwo Asamoah

Artem Dzyuba

Franco Vazquez

Gael Clichy
  • thomasr45
    41 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Guys I have 18 IF Carvalho's. SHould I sell now and break even or keep them for tomorrow?

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Isco

Willian

Luiz Gustavo

Xherdan Shaqiri

Kwadwo Asamoah

Artem Dzyuba

Franco Vazquez

Gael Clichy

Ziyech en Borges
  • here is my cheapest squad for Toparak,

jdoa6ug.png
  • Scds
    905 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2016

Henrikh Mkhitaryan

Isco

Willian

Luiz Gustavo

Xherdan Shaqiri

Kwadwo Asamoah

Artem Dzyuba

Franco Vazquez

Gael Clichy

Keep them for tomorrow and list them between 45 and 50k i would suggest. With dybala today, he actually rose up to 50k briefly untill people realised that a 100chem squad with him on an 88 rated squad is (nearly) impossible. Should be different when the needed chemistry is lower tho. Actually tried to buy some carvalhos at 49k max right after midnight but fortunately on all tries, people beat me to it :D
  • WinChungXuan
    178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Got 200k profit from modric investing in pepe kroos and godin. Now 200k profit again investing in buffon bonucci and SIF Icardi. Love these SBC's.
  • guinho
    357 posts Sunday League Hero
    what undercut in IF's lol dont panic, dont sell today, sell tomorrow morning or in other SBC's, more SBC's to come and they ask for more IF's for sure..
  • ThefootballKing717
    234 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    guinho wrote: »
    what undercut in IF's lol dont panic, dont sell today, sell tomorrow morning or in other SBC's, more SBC's to come and they ask for more IF's for sure..

But there will be new IF's added tomorrow so people would have lots of cards to choose from
  • mMounirm
    making 15k profit per NIF lahm card if I sell now :smile: